Results - Your top 5 cardback picture.

Reaction score
1. Boba Fett (flame). - 9 votes
2. Stormtrooper - 8 votes
3. Luke Jedi. - 7 votes
4. Biker scout - 6 votes
5. ERG and Yoda. - 5 vote

Honorable mentions (4 votes): Luke Original, R5-D4, Luke gunner,

53 different cardbacks got votes, so many are loved... no Ewoks though.

Your thoughts?

Reaction score
I think the Ewok pictures are kind of boring. Plus you can't hardly identify the Ewok from the picture. Just my thoughts.

Reaction score
Logray deserves at least 1 vote, the figure itself looks like a wet cat dragged out of the water but on the cardback picture he looks like the fierce human flesh eating shaman warrior he really is.
It's too late to count for the results but my top 5 would include him(2), squidhead(1), pruneface(3), R5 D4(4) and the Deathstar droid(5)

Reaction score
Even as a 7 year old kid, I didn’t really care for them. The only one I bought back then was Teebo and that was enough for me. I have a deeper appreciation for then as an adult, but they are still not my favorites.

Reaction score
I could spend all week deciding and changing my mind on this. Trying to put aside my bias of preference for the actual figure as much as I can, I’d say:
  1. Stormtrooper
  2. R5D4
  3. Leia Bespin
  4. Princess Leia
  5. Han Solo

Reaction score
What's ERG?

@gerrit I voted for Logray. @Kenner76 I think Teebo mighta been the first SW figure I chose to acquire in a store. My great-uncle was a sucker for us kids and when we were turned loose in the mall together my parents said he could get me something but we were both under strict instructions: NO MORE BAGS OF CHEAP JUNKY FARM/ZOO ANIMALS! So I got Teebo instead from an endcap at Hill's.

Reaction score
What's ERG?

@gerrit I voted for Logray. @Kenner76 I think Teebo mighta been the first SW figure I chose to acquire in a store. My great-uncle was a sucker for us kids and when we were turned loose in the mall together my parents said he could get me something but we were both under strict instructions: NO MORE BAGS OF CHEAP JUNKY FARM/ZOO ANIMALS! So I got Teebo instead from an endcap at Hill's.
Emperor’s Royal Guard = ERG