Resistance A-Wing

Reaction score
Thinking a bit more about it, the droud 2 pk was a TrU excl while a-wing was wm's like tvc rey, so maybe that'll make a difference w/ EE getting them. After all they did pull thru w/ rey. But then there is the fate of the holo maz 5 pk another TrU excl. BTW, my droid 2pk from Amazon arrived, w/ Tru sticker. Did anyone get one w/o it?
Did EE ever get the holo Maz?

Reaction score
Thinking a bit more about it, the droud 2 pk was a TrU excl while a-wing was wm's like tvc rey, so maybe that'll make a difference w/ EE getting them. After all they did pull thru w/ rey. But then there is the fate of the holo maz 5 pk another TrU excl. BTW, my droid 2pk from Amazon arrived, w/ Tru sticker. Did anyone get one w/o it?
Mine arrived with the sticker

Reaction score
Which is BS that they are showing up at discount stores before shipping to those of us that preordered for $30 on etailers. This hobby is become a chore.

Reaction score
Just checked my Ross. They had tons of Star Wars stuff dumped there. VC AT-ST, Solo 2 packs that I could never find when they were released, rip-cord BB-8, app controlled R2D2, TLJ Tie Fighters, and lots of other stuff. Sadly, no red A-wing.

Is the figure in this A-wing the same as Callie in the green A-wing?

Reaction score
thanks Indy and Nerf! My go-to website for looking up figures, Jedibusiness, doesn't have this one listed. If my Ross ever stocks it, and I'm sure they eventually will, I'll post a pic.

Reaction score

This is the image off the EE website, hard to tell if its actually a new head or just repainted. They should have repainted the whole outfit though. Does anyone have this in-hand to confirm?

Reaction score
Perhaps new head was a mischaracterization. Repainted face, for Hasbro this is as close as new as we get

Reaction score
So, Tallie has a red helmet and rides in a blue A-wing, and the new guy has a blue helmet and rides in a red A-wing. Makes sense. :)

Reaction score
Just picked one up for $7.99 at Ross in Hayward, CA. The SouthGate Mall location. There were still two more there when I left. They also had two of the Solo muddy Han and Chewie 2 packs @ 9.99.

Reaction score
Anyone want to trade one of these for a Vintage Collection Lando?
I'm willing to offer same trade deal since Wal-Mart online fiasco left me w/ an extra Skiff Lando, cost difference in items balances shipping cost difference.

Reaction score
I'm willing to offer same trade deal since Wal-Mart online fiasco left me w/ an extra Skiff Lando, cost difference in items balances shipping cost difference.
those of us in the northeast don’t have Ross. I’m fine with it shipped loose too.

Reaction score
I truly wish EE could give a solid answer on if this will still be available thru them. Or better yet, does anyone know thier free shipping policy if part of an order is cancelled?

Reaction score
I finally snagged one last night. After countless stores I found 5 across two stores. Now I just need to hunt down Quay and I'm happy...for now.

Reaction score
The Ross near me looks like a really big messy closet in a run down building...with no toys.

Reaction score
The Ross near me looks like a really big messy closet in a run down building...with no toys.
Yup, that's Ross. It makes it really difficult to search for anything. You need to literally look behind every box and package to make sure you didn't miss anything.

Reaction score
Are people still seeing this ship? I've struck out repeatedly with this thing. I'm talking 8-9 straight days at Ross but no luck.

Reaction score
Yup, that's Ross. It makes it really difficult to search for anything. You need to literally look behind every box and package to make sure you didn't miss anything.
Agreed. There is no rhyme or reason to the way the toys @ places like Ross & TJ Maxx are put on the shelves. Yes, I have found a lot of great & HTF toys there over the years @ fantastic prices (notably Star Wars & G.I. Joe), but you literally do not know when you go there what you will find or where it will be.

And, while they do have toys there throughout the year, one of the best times to go there for toys is as the holidays get closer; but then the downside is you have to deal with extremely long lines - which isn't always worth it.

Reaction score
I noticed EE removed the Resistance A-Wing Red Squadron from their website. Maybe they pre-sold out their allotment? Never found one at Ross but I caved in grabbed one on eBay for around $25.

Reaction score
I never saw them at Ross, either. With the disappearance from Entertainment Earth's website, I'm wondering if Hasbro didn't take back their exclusive so they could repackage them in "Rise of Skywalker" boxes and sell them at retail. Isn't there a shot of one in the trailer? That's just wishful thinking, of course, since I never went for the pre-order.

Reaction score
I guess I wouldn't mind if they re-release them for the new movie. I keep checking my local Ross stores each week but no luck yet.

Reaction score
No Ross stores around here, hopefully they'll show up at other discount outlets, as I'd like to own the figure. After seeing a comparison, the jumpsuit is repainted on the new figure, so I'd like to track it down. Where are all the 5 POA haters looking to ditch pack-in figures?

Reaction score
I have an extra boxed Resistance A Wing that I’d like to trade for a carded TVC Death Trooper if anyone is interested. Please me me.

Reaction score
I have a MIB blue A-Wing that I'd love to trade for a red one..
Sorry jedi_glane, only Death Troopers I have left are in Black series boxes..

Reaction score
I noticed EE removed the Resistance A-Wing Red Squadron from their website. Maybe they pre-sold out their allotment? Never found one at Ross but I caved in grabbed one on eBay for around $25.
EE just cancelled my preorder for this one so apparently they aren't even getting enough to cover preorders. Maybe they all went to Ross (though not the Ross stores close to me, sadly.)

Reaction score
So glad I cancelled my EE order and grabbed one from eBay. Second Star Wars item they’ve cancelled lately. Not entirely their fault but still makes them look pretty bad

Reaction score
yeah.. they cancelled my pre-order for both the A-Wing and TLJ 5 pack with holo Maz. luckily a friend of mine was able to find me a Red A-Wing at Ross for $6.99. should have it within a few days.

Reaction score
I don't have any Ross stores in my area. So if there is someone out there kind enough to help me out, please let me know.

Reaction score
Cool to hear about the Red A-wings hitting at least some Ross stores; I have the regular Blue A-wing, but the red one looks amazing. However, I'm not going to pay after-market prices for this online, so if I don't find it @ Ross I just won't get this.

My Ross never got the Blue A-wing, so it's unclear if they'll get this red one. It's really a crapshoot as to whether or not they'll get anything I'm looking for there, but sometimes I do get lucky.