Resistance A-Wing

Reaction score
I hope it has nerf play. Kidding but I think it has that voice effect thing

Agree on smoke name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
That new A-Wing is looking good. Nice nod the the concept with that blue deco.

Reaction score
It looks a bit off to me somehow. Is it a repaint of that horrible cheap Rebels version?

Reaction score
Looks good to me, that colour scheme really works for the design. Pilot looks OK as well. Looking forward to more pics of this one!

Reaction score
Looks identical to the one on the rebels show right down to the side guns.

Yeah to Disney for allowing originality in this trilogy.

Reaction score
If it doesn't have an obnoxious Nerf feature on it, this will be an instant buy.

Reaction score
Sorry that's a link to instagram but if you actually watch it on the instagram app it's a video of the various sides of the box.

Reaction score
And I believe* this is an all new mold, even though the Guns are similar to the rebels a wing I don't think it's the same body.

Reaction score
Upon further inspection it is certainly not the same mold as the rebels awing. On a side note, look at the diminished quality since the legacy collection days. Unreal.

Reaction score
I really don't care about the "Force Link" feature, but if it gets rid of Nerf crap on toys going forward then I would say I'm happy it's here LOL.

Reaction score
Nerf is gone from all vehicles for The Last Jedi. Also, the dead giveaway is that Nerf logo isn't emblazoned on the front of the box. No logo, no Nerf.

Reaction score
I'm more excited over the Pilot than the ship! lol I like that olive color of her flight suit, nice to see something other than orange all the time.

Since the Nerf aspect is gone, I'm surprised they didn't just use the older mold. I mean it's not like there are nay major changes in the design to warrant a new mold.
I may get one, i like the deco.

Reaction score
And I believe* this is an all new mold, even though the Guns are similar to the rebels a wing I don't think it's the same body.
Ah, that's it, yes. Those guns.

Also, it doesn't quite look right becausee the cockpit seems a bit too high and is missing the bit behind it that tapers into the body proper. Laziness or intentional I wonder?

Reaction score
That's an instant buy for me! I'm feeling very happy that we are (seemingly) taking a step back in the right direction with these TLJ ships, it's not Legacy but it's leagues better than TFA's offerings.

Reaction score
Guessing this is the $39.99 mystery vehicle. Always loved the A-Wing design. Makes sense for the resistance to have to make do with older style ships since they are basically the Contras to the New Republic's USA.

Reaction score
Size wise, I'd guess in between TLC A-Wing and the Rebels one. If it leans more to Legacy that'd be okay, I guess (wasn't that ever so slightly oversized anyway?).

Reaction score
Ah, that's it, yes. Those guns.

Also, it doesn't quite look right becausee the cockpit seems a bit too high and is missing the bit behind it that tapers into the body proper. Laziness or intentional I wonder?
I think this is an updated version of the awing, with changes to the body, like the new TFA T70 x-wing

Reaction score
I've noticed the new design has the stabilizer wing-tapering run a bit more forward past the cockpit, so maybe the increased height of the cockpit-bubble compensates a bit for visibility. I can't tell either if the nose on the new design is longer than its predecessor, so that the bubble helps with over the nose visibility. The machinery on the back of the cockpit is suppose to house the deflector shield generator, particular the bulge on back of the cockpit on the previous design. It looks like there's a smaller one is potentially makes it a smaller target.

Reaction score
The Kylo Ren's TIE Advanced Fighter by the looks of things judging by the figures beside the toy ships, is a micro-sized toy ship so will look very odd next to the regular sized toy A-Wing ship.
Very odd of Hasbro to do that with two main vehicles in the movie. Kylo's ship looks ridiculously small in comparison to the A-Wing, when it should be much larger in size.

Judging by the real size of the TIE Silencer's cockpit (with Kylo in it) from the official images the toy should be over twice the size of the A-Wing, not nearly the same size as it!

Reaction score
Micro Fleet, a waste of plastic it appears. Hopefully the sizes arent that off as these pictures seem to indicate. Its scary and indeed a shame.

Reaction score
I'm liking the design of the A-wing, and so glad to see no Nerf features.

Is it me or does Kylo's TIE look a bit like the now legends TIE Avenger?

Reaction score
I really don't care about the "Force Link" feature, but if it gets rid of Nerf crap on toys going forward then I would say I'm happy it's here LOL.
Exactly how I feel. I'll never use it, but at least it's not obnoxious.

Nerf is gone from all vehicles for The Last Jedi. Also, the dead giveaway is that Nerf logo isn't emblazoned on the front of the box. No logo, no Nerf.
I'm beaming! :D

Reaction score
I'm liking this version of the A-Wing.

Never picked up a 3 3/4 inch scale A-Wing before, but this one is certainly tempting.

I quite like it's 'flatter' hull shape, as opposed to the ROTJ version, which is more rounded (width wise, from the bottom to the top).

Reaction score
Well the Silencer is $50 at this scale. They probably assume nobody will pay for a bigger version?

Reaction score
The Kylo Ren's TIE Advanced Fighter by the looks of things judging by the figures beside the toy ships, is a micro-sized toy ship so will look very odd next to the regular sized toy A-Wing ship.
Very odd of Hasbro to do that with two main vehicles in the movie. Kylo's ship looks ridiculously small in comparison to the A-Wing, when it should be much larger in size.

Judging by the real size of the TIE Silencer's cockpit (with Kylo in it) from the official images the toy should be over twice the size of the A-Wing, not nearly the same size as it!

I'm like 99% certain the kylo isn't actually next to the vehicle.

Reaction score
Roll on January when they are tenner in Tesco! ;)

Hasbro have had 22 years of me buying things at full price upon their immediate release. I struggle to care these days.

Reaction score
Roll on January when they are tenner in Tesco! ;)

Hasbro have had 22 years of me buying things at full price upon their immediate release. I struggle to care these days.
i adopted this prior to TFA.....haven't paid full retail for this crap since Hasbro cheapened and downgraded their products.

If by some miracle they decide to return to quality toy making again...they will have my full priced custom...otherwise
It's wait it out....and cheap it out.....

Darren

Reaction score
Do you still buy everything (and more) Darren? Not me these days.

Reaction score
Looks ok. But... From the way it's been photographed I suspect there's no undercarriage. Hope I'm wrong.

Reaction score
So i found out a little bit today about why these slipped through at Kmart. They apparently broke up the cases and shipped them in repack boxes, hence why no "Do NOT Sell before date" on the box, like the other merchandise does. They had two each of the A-Wing and Rathtar at my local store. I'll admit the A-Wing did look very neat in hand. But I have no intention of paying full price for this or the other set, they just aren't worth that price to me. I'll wait it out.

Reaction score
On the front of the A-Wing box, in the upper right side, there is a grey ship. What is that? It looks sort of like a B-Wing. Any ideas?