Republic AV-7 Mobile Cannon

Reaction score
I never got the chance to pick this or the Hyena Droid Bomber up.
If anyone finds a combo pack with those two, please let me know.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I honestly wouldn't wait for the Black Friday sale. They only had one Mando pack of the six cases that were at my TRU. It definitely would not have lasted until Black Friday. Best bet is Amazon for the gun turret.

Reaction score
The AV-7 cannon is in one of the value packs with Obi-Wan's Starfighter.
Star Wars The Clone Wars Verhicle - 2 Pack - Republic AV-7 Mobile Cannon/Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter - Hasbro - Toys "R" Us

The Droid Gunship in in the value pack with a V-19 starfighter.
Star Wars The Clone Wars Verhicle - 2 Pack - Republic V-19 Torrent Starfighter/Separatist Droid Gunship - Hasbro - Toys "R" Us

They are both in stock at Toysrus.com. You can get 20% off and free shipping with orders of regular price over $100.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Those 2-vehicle value packs are on sale for 19.99 now. It's a black friday special but I just ordered the AV-7/Obi one on the website and it was the SAME PRICE. $8 shipping, but that's still better than $27-40 that I've seen just the AV-7 sell for.

Reaction score
The AV-7 cannon is in one of the value packs with Obi-Wan's Starfighter.
Star Wars The Clone Wars Verhicle - 2 Pack - Republic AV-7 Mobile Cannon/Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter - Hasbro - Toys "R" Us

The Droid Gunship in in the value pack with a V-19 starfighter.
Star Wars The Clone Wars Verhicle - 2 Pack - Republic V-19 Torrent Starfighter/Separatist Droid Gunship - Hasbro - Toys "R" Us

They are both in stock at Toysrus.com. You can get 20% off and free shipping with orders of regular price over $100.
I just wished thye put two that I wanted together, have no use for Obi-Wan's fighter or the Droid Gunship.

Reaction score
I just wished thye put two that I wanted together, have no use for Obi-Wan's fighter or the Droid Gunship.
That's ironic because I purchased the Gunship / V-19 combo but had no need for the V-19. It's just a shame they didn't have any packs with the Swamp Speeder because I need it too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I like these cannons. They remind me of the German 88 mm Flak of WWII. Too bad Hasbro didnt make this baby chamber shells that can fire from the breech. That wouldve been a cool feature. Sucks for the Rebellion, as these bad boys look to be able to knock down AT-AT's from long ranges and those vehicles are slow and cumbersome and big targets, wouldve been good on Hoth. Guess the Rebellion isnt that well founded or equipped afterall, heh. If I was a kid I'd use these as flak to take down Y wing bombers.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I saw this in a combo pack at Tru months ago. It's really awesome but I just don't have the space anymore.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow, considering another one, even though I just picked up my first last month for a few bucks more.