Republic AV-7 Mobile Cannon

Reaction score
Cool... ordered one. Free shipping an no tax makes it worth ordering for $30. And that is one hell of a deal on the attack shuttle. I wonder if that was a mistake to list at that price?

Reaction score
Hmm. Its a toss up between the Cannon and the Attack Shuttle. For $30, which is the better value?
Honestly I have had the $24.99 Cannon for months and I just opened my $21.99 Attack Shuttle from Amazon and the Cannon is more fun.

Reaction score
Saw 2 of them over @ TRU for $27.99 but thot it overpriced seeing as Target and Walmart prices for mid-size are $24.99 but I still haven't seen them there, so now I'm kinda regretting not buying them.

Reaction score
Still haven't seen one of these on the shelves, but just unwrapped one from my wife for Christmas! Pretty psyched to open it up.

Reaction score
I saw one at K-Mart before Christmas and passed...wonder if I should go see if it's still there.

Reaction score
I remember you have to put a lot of pressure/force into it. I had trouble with it at first but after putting some force on it, it snapped in place. I have two of these and I must say, they are some of the best mid-class vehicles released to this day. Glad Hasbro made these.

Reaction score
I remember you have to put a lot of pressure/force into it. I had trouble with it at first but after putting some force on it, it snapped in place. I have two of these and I must say, they are some of the best mid-class vehicles released to this day. Glad Hasbro made these.
Thank you! It looks great, hoping I have a place to put it. I love the fact there's weathering on the edge of the turret.

ZX3

Reaction score
This was a great expansion of the Class II vehicle concept and I was really hoping we might get the CIS equivalent too at some point. Too bad that Class II has gone little and cheap for next year.

Reaction score
Sadly I was never able to locate this, oh well saved me some money for other things I guess.

Reaction score
Should have posted this earlier, but Amazon has these for $18. Picked one up a few months ago and my kids are loving it.

Reaction score
Should have posted this earlier, but Amazon has these for $18. Picked one up a few months ago and my kids are loving it.
Its sitting at $25 on Amazon right now, a great deal considering this was difficult to find in the wild.

Reaction score
Its sitting at $25 on Amazon right now, a great deal considering this was difficult to find in the wild.

Oops. Had one in my cart at $18 and went to buy it (and pre-order Avengers) a few days ago and it had gone back up. Shoot.

Reaction score
I think I saw TRU has a black friday deal 50% all two pack vehicles so if you could get this packed with the Mandalorian Troop Transport, for $25 thats a steal.