Republic Attack Shuttle

Reaction score
But it's a different figure.
The one with the shuttle has insignia on his shoulders so it's basically a different character.
True. Besides the ink, its actually an entirely different sculpt- slightly smalller I would say a better sculpt.

Reaction score
Got mine a while back and just opened it. One thing.........it didn't come with any decals. Is it too late a release for me to contact Hasbro? Would they send a replacement sticker sheet?
I don't remember putting any decals/stickers on this ship. Are you sure that they were supposed to be included? I often don't put them on anyway, so I may just be forgetful. Aside from Cockpit instrumentation, I usually skip the stickers since I often apply them a bit crooked. Besides, I look at my 1970's ships and their stickers are all peeling up on the edges. So we are keeping out TCW sticker applications to a minimum.

Reaction score
Yes!

:D My Republic Attack Shuttle arrived yesterday!!!!

What a fantastic SW vehicle!!! Now my Favourite Star Wars vehicle ever - such a great design - and execution of a play-set / starship! Props to Hasbro for this one.

I purchased this primarily for the shuttle (not the play-set) and it doesn't disappoint one iota!!!

In regards to a decal sheet, I got one of these packed (for applying them myself). Initially, I thought I'd not received the clone pilots rifle, but discovered it was packaged in the wing compartment of the shuttle itself (under the foldout wall/section).

:) Mega-Big Yays!

Last edited:
Reaction score
saddestmoon, you've inspired me to open mine. It's been sitting in the box since I bought it several months ago. No longer shall it be relegated to cardboard prison!

Reaction score
man, there's no way I could leave a toy packaged for that long... lol
I was opening stuff in the car on my way home from my work trip.
(I wasn't the one driving, no worries)

Reaction score
If you think that's bad, I still have a BMF in its Amazon package unopened for the past two years. I bit when it was on sale, but I haven't opened it yet, since its just so huge. We would not have anywhere to put it.

Reaction score
saddestmoon, you've inspired me to open mine. It's been sitting in the box since I bought it several months ago. No longer shall it be relegated to cardboard prison!
PizzatheHut - Great choice to unleash the shuttle!!! :) I was thinking about keeping mine boxed for the longterm, and then when I saw the size of it packaged, I realised that I was gonna have to set it free from it's cardboard shackles - glad I did so, because (even though it's a large vehicle), it looks great out of the box, has so many awesome features in it's design, and it's easier to store out than in it's large, rectangle box (which is considerable heavy and slightly unwieldy to carry/transport around).

I store mine on it's 'landing pad' -a DK Star Wars ROTS Cross-Sections hardcover book.

:p

Last edited:
Reaction score
thing is, it's true too. :)
once my roomie moves outta my house, I'll be using the entire house as a toy room.
2 floors, 4 bedrooms...

can't wait :D

Reaction score
I dug my one of these out for a few shoots recently and I noticed there are spots on the wings and inside where the spring guns fold out that look like there are plugs for somthing. was there any add-on item for this like the MTT's droid fighter ?

Reaction score
No. I do wonder what they were intended for. I do know that the guns from my ARC-170 fit into those sockets pretty good.

Reaction score
Ended up getting one off Amazon sat. It arrived today! I love it. Small nitpick is the landing gear don't retract. :\ But other than that I love it. I bought it for a vehicle ,not a base. I'm probably gonna fix it up for my made up character smuggler. He needs a cool ship. I could see this as a smuggler's shuttle. Anyhow. I love this ship.

Reaction score
I still see the shuttle at Toys R Us. I haven't been there in a while, so I don't know if mine still has one.

I've been considering hanging ours from my son's ceiling. This vehicle really looks its best with the wings in the down position. We hung the V-19 from the ceiling and it really looks cool. But the Attack shuttle is kinda large and if the fishing line snapped, it could really hurt anyone under it. I'd have to put it up in a corner of the room where it'd be out of harms way.

Reaction score
I took mine out the other day again, it looks really nice but I wish it wasn't a base, I wish the cockpit, ramp, and passenger area was bigger so I could put more figures in. You can only put like 3 figures in the passenger area. Kind of a let down, but then again I bought it when Amazon had it discounted so can't really argue too much.

Reaction score
The plugs are for the playset, so you can mount those fold-out weapons in them and use the ship as a base. I'm not hot on the whole playset aspect of the ship; I just use it as a ship. But I found that those double cannons inside the wings can be folded out and kept on the outside of the wing in ship mode, giving the ship extra firepower, which I, well, like.

I do like the ship: I like the front fold-down ramp and the internal space for figures. I admit I find the internal space awfully cramped. It's a big ship, and so I can't complain, but somehow I'd like the design to have more internal space. Maybe that's impossible. Still, if you can grab it for $50 US, it's a good buy.

Reaction score
I recall when Walmart clearanced these things out at $25, seems like forever ago.
At that time, Target and TRUS still had them @ list of $70-ish...

Reaction score
Yeah, Amazon had them for under $25 at one time, and this was even before Christmas. It was a hot deal. I bet if we went back to the early posts in this thread, you'll see it.

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get the landing gear off of this thing?? I want to rebox it. Thanks.

Reaction score
I miss the 2007-2011 period, there was just so much Star Wars vehicles, now there is squat.

Reaction score
Passed up today at Walmarts for $39.99, already have 2 but felt bad leaving it there.

Reaction score
If they had just made the passenger cabin more capacious, I wouldn't even need gunships. Don't get me wrong, I *need* gunships, but I wouldn't "need-need" gunships.

Reaction score
I miss the 2007-2011 period, there was just so much Star Wars vehicles, now there is squat.
The Clone Wars line alone represented a golden age for vehicles in all SW toy history IMO. All the JSFs, the V-19, the Y-Wing, AT-TE, the Turbo Tank, the Ultimate BP Slave-1, the Octupturra Droid, the various repacks and of course the Attack Shuttle. I'm still blown away when I think about it. Hasbro really did go the extra mile on the vehicle front.

Reaction score
It was on there. :) And yes, that one is definitely a wonder of a vehicle, especially considering how we'd all been bugging Hasbro for it since '02. I still can't get over the size of the thing. As for the Attack Shuttle, I do definitely agree about it's short-comings, but I really can't complain since I was one of the lucky ones that got it for 25$ on Amazon. Plus, it does look amazing on the shelf.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Found one at Walmarts for $39.50, saw it there last week no one bought since then. The box looks like it was in the back of the store for 2 year or something, is pretty worn on some corners ect , oh well . Couldnt resist leaving it there for someone else despite that fact I have two on my display shelf already, felt sorta bad though as there was a kid pointing to the box in my wagon as I was existing the store, sucks to be a kid lol.

Reaction score
When he gets older, he'll be posting in this thread about that one time he was *that* close to getting a shuttle, but some n'er-do-well grabbed it although -- he was sure -- the guy's face suggested that he already had at LEAST one.

All this talk of the shuttle has been liking mine much more than I did even when I got it on sale at Zellers, back in the day. It just bugs me that it was shot down so easily in that episode in which Jar Jar and the Senate Security troopers had to fight the pirates.

Reaction score
Sure by that time they'd invent a pill for his complex. One can never have enough Attack Shuttles or Star Wars vehicles for that matter, legions must be built.

Reaction score
Sure by that time they'd invent a pill for his complex. One can never have enough Attack Shuttles or Star Wars vehicles for that matter, legions must be built.
Ha! Can't argue with this.

NOW you've gone and planted in my head the idea that "legions must be built." Sighhhh. Yes. Yes, they must. Gotta go - gotta shop.

Reaction score
There it is in the box on the bottom right hand corner:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Does ANYONE know how to get the landing gear off of this to thing to put it back in the box?

Reaction score
I'd been wondering at this too, because boy do those things ever not want to come out! I've not tried this yet myself, but have you considered heating the plastic a bit with a hair dryer and then seeing if they'll pop out? Again, I've not done this yet, but getting the plastic to expand a bit with some heat is usually sound.

Last edited: