Republic Attack Shuttle

Reaction score
I bought a clone pilot from this ship, from a fellow collector - and I must say that I am impressed. I know some people dont like the Commander Stone mold, but I think this pilot is a nice addition to the previously released Oddball pilot figure.
BTW, did anyone else notice that the color and paint are a bit different than other clone figures? The white seems to be a different tint, the paint (especially on the hands and joints) looks more glossy, and the figure itself seems lighter compared to others - I wonder if Hasbro used a different factory for these?

Reaction score
I bought a clone pilot from this ship, from a fellow collector - and I must say that I am impressed. I know some people dont like the Commander Stone mold, but I think this pilot is a nice addition to the previously released Oddball pilot figure.
BTW, did anyone else notice that the color and paint are a bit different than other clone figures? The white seems to be a different tint, the paint (especially on the hands and joints) looks more glossy, and the figure itself seems lighter compared to others - I wonder if Hasbro used a different factory for these?
I didn't notice that but I did like the addition of the markings on the shoulders.

Reaction score
Already got the notice that my 25 dollar shuttle was at the local store. That was fast for site to store...

Reaction score
That's cool. My store sold out at full price over the holidays, so that wasn't an option.

Reaction score
There are just so few candidates for a Large Toys. The AT-AT and BMF were the best ones. But after that, there just isn't that many ships out there than took everyone's imagination in the movies. The popularity of these vehicles is not something that Hasbro has accomplished, that we done decades before in the movies. It was only Hasbro's chance to ruin it, and they didn't ruin them.

Hasbro could build the best Hutt Barge or Naboo Royal ship, or Jawa Sandcrawler and those won't come even close to the popularity of the AT-AT or BMF. The AT-TE and Turbo Tank did ok since they were at least attack vehicles that were similar to the AT-AT. The Attack Shuttle was 'the next coolest large ship' and we've seen is flop. It looks great and they even did a good job turning it into a playset, but it still only moved when it dropped to $25. I'm not sure that Hasbro should put out a $100 ship every year, if there just isn't something to sell.

GNT

Reaction score
They have to make the sail barge though.
Doubt it'll ever happen, it's way too big for them to make and sell. Hasbro could make a small one but that would just be a major letdown and a waste of time.

Reaction score
Hi,

New here!

Just opened my Republic Attack SHuttle that I got for Christmas. I'm probably the only one who bought this for the base mode :D

Reaction score
i opened mine yestarday but i got it in summer :p i love it !!!!! if i was rich i would sure buy another one just for the playset, here in greece it cost 150 euro about 190 dollars , i heard that some places in the us was for 25 dollars holy guacamole!!!!

Reaction score
wonder if hasbro will release a new one where the top half of the wings retract into the lower part as seen in tonights episode

Reaction score
stupid cw filoni crew , all they do is mistakes they cant even keep the correct specification of a ship that they established

Reaction score
Man I walked into an awesome deal on these over the weekend. We had a new Wal-Mart super store open close to my home so I went to check it out. They have the Republic Attack Shuttle on for $25. Woo!! Hoo!! I got one on Saturday, was busy yesterday so I went back and got another one today. I wasn't willing to pay $99 or more for one and ended up with 2 of them for $50.

Reaction score
Picked up a fourth one of these today for $20 at Target. Wasn't planning on getting another one, but at that price I couldn't pass it up.

Reaction score
I had been holding off for quite some time in getting the Republic Shuttle...but finally lucked out at Target and picked it up for $24. I'm not into the entire play set feature, but as a displayed vehicle I am quite happy. The more I think back...I kick myself for not grabbing The AT-TE, Turbo Tank and various Gunships while at retail. But for the $80 price...I'm glad I waited on this one. My two "Oddball" pilots look happy sitting in their cockpit!

Reaction score
Hey Peeps!

Well!!!! :) I've been wanting to acquire this vehicle for a long time now... it's one of the best new vehicles to have been made by Hasbro over the past few years, IMO, and one of the my all-time favourite Star Wars designs (OT, PT, EU encompassing).

I'm in the process of making some enquiries, but if all goes to plan, I will be ordering one of these shortly... and that's something I'm VERY excited about!!! I have started thinking about doing a cull - as the Republic Attack Shuttle sure looks like a big beastie, but one that's well-worth the cull, if it results in more having more space to store it.

:) Exciting times ahead!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I got one of these off eBay recently for $29.99 and just opened up the box and put it together tonight. I must say it's a really cool lookin' ship, but the cockpit has two seats, one in front and another behind it. The clone pilot that comes with it, I can only get to fit in the back. I can't seem to get the cockpit closed when he's in the front. Is there a good way to do it without his feet sticking out the hatch door thingy in the front?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mine fits in the front seat fine.
Check to make sure the legs are close enough together and the arms are close to the body.

Reaction score
Just picked this up from ebay $28 shipped, and am really anticipating opening it up... but I am waiting until my daughter's birthdays next month. They really want to know whats in the box that arrived. :p

Reaction score
Got mine a while back and just opened it. One thing.........it didn't come with any decals. Is it too late a release for me to contact Hasbro? Would they send a replacement sticker sheet?

Reaction score
I was interested on this until I bought Oddball on a separate card. Now it's pointless as I don't really want any doubles.