Republic Attack Shuttle

GNT

Reaction score
The Republic Attack Shuttle (basically the PT version of the Imperial Shuttle) has made a few appearances in the Clone Wars show so far and has even been made by LEGO.

I was wondering who would pick this one up if Hasbro made it? Keeping in mind that it would be a large vehicle. Ideas?

Reaction score
Something is off about the current LAAT gunship, and never got it. I have found it to be overpriced, too. This I would actually consider getting. Would have to see the scale, price, and how many clones it can carry.

Reaction score
I would pick it up. I like larger vehicles that hold several figures more than fighter ships. Cost depending I would buy one for sure.

Reaction score
I'd get one, but I'd really like it to be fairly close to scale. If it isnt' I'll pass.

Reaction score
It depends, I'd have to see what it looks like in person first.

Reaction score
If it was in the old large price range ($30-$40) then I probably would get it. But the "new" large vehicle price range of $65-$70, I would really have to ponder it.

Reaction score
I would definetely be down for one of these! Large cockpit for 2 figures, detailed with raised-molded details and steering yokes, small cargo area, large enough for a speeder bike and a few figures-count me in!!

Reaction score
I'd buy one. It wouldn't have to be any bigger than the gunship for me.

Reaction score
Yeah I'd be in for one. I'd like for it to come with a pilot though.

Reaction score
New vehicules are always great to see, if it appears any more in the show then it'd be good - but probably would cost a fair bit

Reaction score
This shuttle is my favorite ship design of TCW so far. I like it better then the Torrent Starfighter, Battle Tank, or even the new Y-Wing.
I really hope Hasbro will change their mind about it. Maybe they could re-use the molds of the Imperial Shuttle for the main body of the ship.
I would buy it deffinitivly. It's a beauty.

Reaction score
I think I might get one if it were ever made. Like everything else now, space and the price point would be major factors, but it's a nice looker.

Reaction score
it's cool, but im sure itd b severely scaled down. id have to see it first

Reaction score
Depending on the end result I would get one and pay around $40, if it could accommodate 2 pilots 4 figures seated on both sides and storage compartments, it would also need sounds, I'm a firm believer in FX especially given the higher price points on everything!

Reaction score
I would say theyd try to make it around gunship size and charge 50-70

Reaction score
I like the design and would get it if it were not so large and was reasonably priced.

Reaction score
I would definitely pick one of these up!

Awesome design - here's hoping Hasbro takes a lead from Lego...

Reaction score
I'm in... favorite vehicle in the CW show. Loved when we saw it in the movie when the two Scouts emerged.

GNT

Reaction score
aqualex said:
I don't think it needs to be any bigger then the gunship length, they could easily pack in the wings as seperate pieces which attach into place. Easily done.

Reaction score
GNT said:
aqualex said:
I don't think it needs to be any bigger then the gunship length, they could easily pack in the wings as seperate pieces which attach into place. Easily done.
Heck with some slight retooling they could use the Gunship's Wings with a new body.

Reaction score
My dad asked me if they made this ship when we saw the movie and I told him no but they should make it.

Reaction score
Gotta love Cygnus' designers. This predecessor to the Lambda class shuttle looks wicked. I liked it the moment I saw the first drawings from CW on the internet. I won't get it though, don't have room for big vehicles.

Reaction score
IncomT65 said:
Gotta love Cygnus' designers. This predecessor to the Lambda class shuttle looks wicked. I liked it the moment I saw the first drawings from CW on the internet. I won't get it though, don't have room for big vehicles.
My dad has the bmf and shares it with me. your right though these vehicles take up alot of space.

Reaction score
I definitely would pick one up, especially since it's been featured in, what, 4-5 episodes with probably more appearances to come. The wiki entry says capacity of 30 passengers so scale will definitely be an issue but even if it only carried a handful of figueres it would be cool.

Reaction score
Would definitely love to pick this up! However, it would have to be in the size range of the gunship, otherwise would be too pricey and large for me to consider

Reaction score
I would place this up there with the CW Y-Wing starfighter, in terms of both these starships being new and interesting - and in terms of what I'm prepared to start saving for...

Reaction score
I would absolutely buy it in a heartbeat. It is by far the coolest vehicle IMHO that we have seen in the series. It would really have a lot of play value as well with the folding wings, firing missles, opening front ramp, and maybe some type of small vehicle stored in the main hold such as a small speeder bike. Also lights and sounds would be a must. I really hope Hasbro re-considers this one.

Reaction score
commanderhuff said:
I would absolutely buy it in a heartbeat. It is by far the coolest vehicle IMHO that we have seen in the series. It would really have a lot of play value as well with the folding wings, firing missles, opening front ramp, and maybe some type of small vehicle stored in the main hold such as a small speeder bike. Also lights and sounds would be a must. I really hope Hasbro re-considers this one.
I agree with you...this is a DEFINATE buy for me. This ship and the ARF clones are what I am wanted most after seeing the movie.

I'd prefer a cargo hold with seats for clones. great attention to details and maybe some removable accessories (fire extinguishers, etc). I'd rather have this then a speeder in it.

Reaction score
I agree that this would be cool. It's my favorite design from the CW line and more appealing and in keeping with the SW aesthetic than the Twilight or even the Turbo Tank.

I'd also be up for this in lieu of a gunship repaint as it could potentially have more play value.

GNT

Reaction score
Please stick to the thread at hand thanks, accounts that appear to be trolling will be watched and investigated.

Reaction score
I'm pretty impressed with this vehicle, I wouldn't mind purchasing one or two of these. Hang one from the cieling, protecting me while I sleep!

Reaction score
I just finished watching "Storm Over Ryloth".......best episode yet! Hasbro has got to make the Attack Shuttle! And we must have an escape pod battle pack to go with it. It is now my favorite vehicle of the clone wars series, even more so than the gunship which I love. I sure hope someone from Hasbro reads this forum.