Republic Assault Submarine with SCUBA Clone Trooper

GNT

Reaction score
A new vehicle and figure set - "Republic Sub with SCUBA Clone Trooper" has been listed over on EE, thoughts on this news?

Reaction score
The episode hasn't aired where I live yet. Does anybody have a link to a pic of the sub?

This does sound interesting, both the trooper and the sub (although I don't know exactly what the sub looks like), so I might pick it up.

Reaction score
Reaction score
I will definately buy one. What I can't figure out yet is what happened to the other two mini rigs?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will definately buy one. What I can't figure out yet is what happened to tha other two mini rigs?
By the sounds of it, mini-rigs aren't going to be released by theme (TCW, TVC etc) anymore. Hasbro are going to pick random mini-rigs and chuck them in a case together (eg: 2 TCW and 2 Movie Heroes.)

Reaction score
looks awesome and if done right I'd definately grab a couple of them... hopefully this one will be easier to find then the recent Y-Wing Bomber mini rig (still have yet to see this one)

Reaction score
One small step towards an OT SCUBA (which is what I really want) but I'd still get this one.

Reaction score
I asked them to make me a republic sub at subway but they looked at me like I had two heads. I ain't fode and beed ***!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I wish the clone was actually a plain white one, we'll probably get one with the remaining 2012 basic figs.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This mini-rig is absolute BEAST! I so want this.

One thing though, I don't recall any of the Scuba Clones having the colour of the figure on the show. As I recall, it was either green, plain white or Commander Monnk. But this isn't any of those. Still looks great.

Reaction score
Great mini-rig that's actually worth your money (just like the Y-wing scout bomber).

Reaction score
I don't buy that mant deluxe sets, but this is deffinately one I'll be getting. Now if only we could get a Trident mini-rig with Riff Tamson/Quarren.

Reaction score
Looks pretty good, although my luck with deluxe sets have not been that great in the past. I really wanted to find the warthog set but never found it. If I am lucky I might buy one and place him next to the microseries scuba clone that is in dire need of a buddy.

Reaction score
Picked this up from John Lewis Cribbs Causeway, Bristol UK today

along with this

Will email more when I've opened!

Reaction score
The UK seems to be getting everything early this year. I doubt the Clone Pilot will show up for a while. We know it's not untill Wave 3.

Last edited: