Remnant Stormtrooper

Reaction score
Just saw this Hot Toys release. Not really that special in my opinion. It is just a stormtrooper with weathering. Nothing that stands out as different. Cash grab for sure.

Reaction score
The most exciting part of this reveal is the Mandalorian in Beskar that can be seen in some of the images! Hoping he comes with The Child as a deluxe set.

Reaction score
Those Stormtroopers aren't just dinged up. They are scrawny. Must be bad food there.

Reaction score
If you're on the fence on this; I have heard and I don't know how to research this for accuracy but apparently this is totally sold out in HK. They will have no more runs. Justin's review on youtube...I think is where I heard during an unboxing review.

Reaction score
They might make more when season 2 will be released. The same with this or different version, but I believe they won't miss a chance to make more $

Reaction score
Looks like there is a delay in releasing this.
Got an email from Sideshow that my final payment has been pushed back from Aug to Sept due to product not being available till then...

Reaction score
Looks like there is a delay in releasing this.
Got an email from Sideshow that my final payment has been pushed back from Aug to Sept due to product not being available till then...
Oddly I just got an email that says the Remnant Stormtrooper is scheduled to ship soon:

Your Remnant Stormtrooper Sixth Scale Figure will be arriving into our warehouse in approximately 6 days. Your final payment is scheduled for Thursday, August 13, 2020.