Remnant Stormtrooper: The Mandalorian (Speculation)

Reaction score
I don’t get why something like this is exclusive. Clearly people will want to army build or have at least two and lately Target seems to have way less stock on their exclusives compared to Solo Goggle Chewbacca, Moloch and Bespin Leia.

I thought I saw Hasbro say something about store exclusives give them a chance for new molds since the store doors more cost for them. Or maybe I’m imagining things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Apparently the picture is a Photoshop, but the real thing IS going to be a Target Exclusive...that's going to suck!

Reaction score
As someone new to collecting Black Series and living outside the US, do these exclusives ever make it to normal and online retailers?

Reaction score
Yes they do, but most times it's a case of pre ordering and hoping they don't sell out too fast!

Some very good UK stockists for these items are: Star Action Figures, In Demand Toys and Kapow Toys.
Cheers for the info mate :) I mostly buy local or from Amazon UK due to the crazy cost some online shops like those mentioned above charge for postage to Ireland. Postage being almost the cost of the figure itself is a hard pill to swallow :(

Reaction score
I hope that image really is photoshopped. Personally, that looks like too much weathering. They didn't look like they just rolled around in the wet sand, they just had some dirt and scuffs on their armor. I like what they did with the 3.75" figure, although a little detail on the back would have been nice. But it's not over done, like this photo.

Reaction score
I agree with DJ121, the weathering is a bit too much for me. Weathering has never been one of Hasbro’s strong suits and this figure shows it. Easy pass for me. I may pick up the Figuarts version whenever it’s released.

Reaction score
Well, no point in even trying to PO this one. Hopefully I'll be able to find in store. Also, it looks like Moff Gideon is coming, you can just make out his cape on the packaging.

Reaction score
Looks a bit like how the old ones looked when we branded them, either to show who they belonged to or out of boredom :ROFLMAO:
Would love to get a few, but as a target exclusive, I think it's safe to say "not happening", unfortunately. Unless DS or some of the other get it too.

Reaction score
According to Popfindr, it looks like these should be in stores around the 29th of November

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 10.42.15 AM.png

Reaction score
For those of you who are going to attempt to pre-order this today, good luck beating the bots! Likely, you'll only have seconds to do so.

Reaction score
They could cover this mold in brown paint and call it the Crap Trooper and I'd still buy it. I love Stormtrooper variants.
"Poop Trooper" has a better ring to it, but I know what you mean. Absolutely love this mold!

Reaction score
Hm, not sure about this one at this moment, Just recently I got the all white stromie from BS red-box line and I didn´t plan to get another, plain stormtrooper. Sandtrooper or Incinerator are different enough to be added to my shelves. A dirty plain stormy ?.... Mmmmnaahhh...I´m just sure yet:unsure:

Reaction score
For those of you who are going to attempt to pre-order this today, good luck beating the bots! Likely, you'll only have seconds to do so.
I had luck last time with the Mando build up pack and was able to order 2.
Plan to grab 2 if I can today as well...

Reaction score
I had luck last time with the Mando build up pack and was able to order 2.
Plan to grab 2 if I can today as well...
Think it says limit 1 on the site. I tried preordering 2 different orders with the R5 and one never shipped.

I really want 2 myself but I'll be lucky if I get 1.

Reaction score
Sigh of relief here, since this one doesn't interest me it's not going to be an issue not being able to order it! lol

Reaction score
IF I see one in store I will likely buy it, but not even gonna waste my time online today. This is a figure I only need 1 of. With Amazon's recent sales on the normal version I picked up 8. I could probably paint a few to get a weathered beaten down look.

Reaction score
Passing on the preorder. Maybe I will get lucky and find a couple in-store. Maybe they'll even be on clearance (unlikely). Not a priority without The Client. Also kind of thinking these might end up at fan channel sites eventually like the Gamorrean Guard.

Reaction score
They could cover this mold in brown paint and call it the Crap Trooper and I'd still buy it. I love Stormtrooper variants.
Scratches and dings aside, his armor looks like a toasted marshmallow. Add in a Poop Trooper and you're 2/3rds of the way to a s'more!

Reaction score
Sold out in less than 2 minutes.
Had one in my cart. Got an error message which emptied my cart.
Screw you Target and the scalper bots.

Reaction score
Sold out in less than 2 minutes.
Had one in my cart. Got an error message which emptied my cart.
Screw you Target and the scalper bots.
Same here...Can't even add it for "notify me" when it comes back in stock. Oh well.

Reaction score
Got 2, had a 3rd in my cart and it vanished.
Target Red card makes it easier to check out.
Same thing with the Mando Build up pack, was able to order 2, that's good enough till the in-store hunt begins...