Reaction score
Re: Remeber the Sith!

I do remember Wegmans having some at the end of their isles

Reaction score

And there was ALWAYS something new...

Reaction score

BTW, are you ever going to fix the thread title?

Reaction score
huge ROTS fan.. loved the toys and the hunt to find them. loved the all the clones and was super excited to get the Jedi pilot Obi Wan... I thought this was by far the pinnacle of action figures at the time and couldn't believe how far SW figures had come.

ROTS is still to this date my favorite of the prequels films. was actually watching it last night on Spike TV... they ran it back to back from 6:00pm to 1:00am. got to catch the last hour and half during the first showing and watched the first half of the film during the 9:30 showing.

I wish Hasbro would use the current TVC Clone trooper and give us the 42 Seige Battlion Clone, the 51st Security Clone, the Red Shock Trooper, the grey Coruscant Clone Trooper and a few of the Clone Commanders like Bly, Deviss,
and the green ARC Trooper. that would be awesome to see some of them on the new style Vintage Cards.

Reaction score
Loved ROTS... It was the first complete line I collected. And I did it in Germany, overseas stationed in spangdahlem Germany. It was almost IMPOSSIBLE to find anything in stores, so I had to collect every variant, every figure via internet and ebay. This was before I found rebelscum to trade. Good things.

I loved this line. LOVED!!!!

I remember skipping on the emperors shuttle TRU exclusive so I could buy a chewie figure in Germany. That chewie figure ended up getting signed by peter mayhew, but still, I kind of wished I had the Emperor Shuttle from the OTC.

Reaction score
Unlike the releases of Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones, I remember the tie-in merchandise really well for Revenge of the Sith the most.

This was as, like a Majority of people I was born in the mid 90's and so on (Oddly enough I still have vivid memories getting the Millenium Falcon from a Seaside town in 1998, funny how the mind works).

And I remember way back in 2005 going in to my local Entertainer (a UK based shop) and seeing tonnes of Revenge of the Sith figures. Twas also the first time I danced inpublic through pure happines. And I remember going in with my Mum by my side with her purse and I saw the Anakin and Obi-Wan. Both arm flaing ones. I remember the hype me and my best friend made over the film. he brought in the Comics and we read them deseperatly awaiting the next issue. My how much fun that was.

Then as I then got them. I remember holding them thinking "These are mine. I own these figures!" but this was after trying to work out how I wanted more. I really wanted a General Greivous. The one with the Four arms and moving arm attack. Can't think why I wanted it so bad, I had the Previews one, and that was so much better. Even if the plastic didn't hold up to vigourous play. Regardless I got the the Four armed figure later that year on my trip to Disneyland Orlando. and I still have them.

Then naturally I brought them to school with me and low and behold my mate had brought along the concluding part of Comic strip. So naturally we used the figures to act out the final scenes. I was Anakin as they were my figures. Oh playground Hierachy, how I miss you :p

Overall, I'll never forget Revenge of the Sith. It has many memories behind it.

Many good memories too

Ben

Reaction score
I remember waiting impatiently for the Birth of Vader set with the rotating table. I think of all the ROTS figures, I mainly wanted decent Anakin figures, including the charred/non-charred Anakin.

Reaction score
I remeber ROTS really well. It got me back into Star Wars! I always liked Star Wars growing up. It was a huge part of my childhood I saw all the movies and had all the toys. But in between the the last OT movie and the first PT movie, I "grew up". I wasn't super into it anymore. And I did not collect anything. All that changed with ROTS and it made me fall in love with Star Wars all over again. It got me into modern collecting of which I'm pretty darned active. It started when my girlfriend at the time snuck into my apartment and hid a ton of ROTS and those big Unleashed figures all over my bed. Under blankets and pillows. I was so excited that I started buying more. I remember being in a Wal-Mart parking lot that had set up a big outdoor tent/pavillion with tons of different Star Wars merchandise for the ROTS premier. I bought a couple cool t-shirts of which I'm proud to say I still wear today! And I can relate to Urbns because Anakin ascending the Jedi temple with the 501st turned me into a cloneaholic. Which was a disease that took a long long time to cure!

Reaction score
It what kind of got me into Star Wars. I had a few AOTC and OT figures, but that was kind of it. Then I saw ROTS. I have most of all the clone variations from the film, and beyond. I remember going to a shop I called the "Old Toy Store" for it's vintage toys it stocked. I got a lot of figures from there, and specifically wondering if the AT-RT driver was a clone, he was so different! Those were he golden times, now there platinum.
I'll always "Remeber the Sith!"

Reaction score
Been away from Star Wars collecting for about 5 years now and i sold evertything off! I will starting again soon but would like to know wich of the EP3 figures that will be hard to find today? Thx!

Reaction score
Like several people on here, the ROTS line was the first and only time I was able to complete nearly everything (action figure-wise, non vehicles and other 12"). I never opened them but I have no plans to sell them. If anything, collecting these figures was like the next step after owning so many back in the early '80s and I regret not having them anymore. I was able to continue a little with The Saga Collection but I pretty much stopped collecting Star Wars for the last several years and now part of me wants to get back in...but when I see the prices today, compared to when I was buying ROTS... it's tough. But part of what is reeling me back in is seeing how the sculpts have improved greatly within the last five years.

I can remember how I can go to Wal-Mart, find everything that wanted and know that I can get so many figures but still within my budget. I was getting ROTS, the Unleashed, the Star Wars M&M's, the Galaxy Heroes, etc.

But with today's prices of toys, I don't think I can ever go complete but can try to purchase the figures that I want.

Reaction score
I have an issue with one of mine, the others are fine arm wise, but one lost it's shoulder pad and I replaced it with blue electrical tape, only it could stay in a cup-like shape.

CIS

Reaction score
Man I loved this line of figures. I'm thinking about going to check out the section of ROTS figures at my local action figure store and possibly picking up some Utapau warriors and some Neimoidian Warriors. I know those Neimoidians are about $4! I never understood the hate for the figure. Yes it warmed the pegs, a lot, but it is a great figure IMO.

Reaction score
Man I loved this line of figures. I'm thinking about going to check out the section of ROTS figures at my local action figure store and possibly picking up some Utapau warriors and some Neimoidian Warriors. I know those Neimoidians are about $4! I never understood the hate for the figure. Yes it warmed the pegs, a lot, but it is a great figure IMO.
I enjoyed them too, especially trying to get the exclusives and the variant colors. The most difficult figure that I had to find was the Battle Droids and #6 Clone Trooper but everything else including the Wal-Mart twin exclusives were easy at the time. I wish I got all the battle packs...never purchased the three droid ones but everything else was somewhat easy to find.

I heard other later lines had problems with yellowing of their troopers but I haven't had that problem at all. But mine are kept in a bin.

Reaction score
Having bought everything I really needed at the time it came out, I would just add that I wish the cards weren't tape sealed - I'd be hunting for a few MOC figures if I knew the tape wasn't going to fall off eventually (which is has on a couple of MOCs that I have).

Reaction score
I was talking with a friend of mine about the time Episode III was coming out and how we would make our rounds from store to store trying to find all the latest figures and our experiences with running into other collectors at the various stores and the trials and efforts we put into store hopping to find specific figures without taking to the internet to just simply order it. Man, those were the days. I remember one Sunday we traveled to 3 different Wal-Mart's, 2 different K-Mart's, 2 Taget's, and 1 Toys R Us to hunt down the Blue Royal Guard and the Tarkin, those are memories that will stay with me for a lifetime and memories that make collecting figures totally fun and worth it.

I collected heavily during Episode II, and a little bit during Episode I, but nothing will ever compare to the period between the time Episode III hit theaters and the end of the Summer where I was collecting, it was such a fun and exciting time in my life.

Reaction score
When I got a ROTS figure I didn't have yet in the mail last week, I was kind of taken back. I remember being in the stores and admiring the figures, buying tons, going home, and the wonder of opening them and thinking of them as toys... not collectibles.

Reaction score
When I got a ROTS figure I didn't have yet in the mail last week, I was kind of taken back. I remember being in the stores and admiring the figures, buying tons, going home, and the wonder of opening them and thinking of them as toys... not collectibles.
I didn't even really become a MOC collector until after ROTS - everything before then I opened. Still don't really know why I stopped opening figures when it was much more fun to do so.

Reaction score
I became a hardcore collector in 2002 right around AOTS and I had 2 bookshelves full of opened Star Wars figures I bought online and in stores spanning POTF2 to Episode II and I'm not sure what it was but I decided one day to stop opening and to start hanging them on my wall. So I went back and re-bought everything again and began hanging them on my wall MOC, so when ROTS hit theaters I made sure to purchase the figures and keep them in their packages. Everyone seems to start off opening them first and then switching to MOC over time, and I'm not counting children who open to play with them, just the true collectors. I would say its 70/30 for those who open first and then MOC later, lol, or at least in my experience it would average out that way with people I've talked with.

Reaction score
Back in the day it was just army building clones man. Vader with med. table, grievous even though we would get one a 100 x better three years later, magna guards I really liked them.

Reaction score
I got these toys on release day. I think that this was the first Star Wars line that I really payed attention to. I also remember going to Barnes and Noble to get some of the new books that were out. 2005 was a great year to be a Star Wars fan.

Reaction score
I got these toys on release day. I think that this was the first Star Wars line that I really payed attention to. I also remember going to Barnes and Noble to get some of the new books that were out. 2005 was a great year to be a Star Wars fan.
It sure was, it was probably my absolute favorite year to be a Star Wars fan.

I remember a local Wal-Mart and a local TRU has banners hanging from their store signs promoting the Episode III figures and merchandise, the TRU even opened at midnight for fans to get first dibs. I didn't go to the midnight opening, I visited both TRU and Wal-Mart on the morning after, but a friend of mine went and said about 100 people showed up for the "midnight madness" and that they had the SW theme blasting through speakers and people dressed up like the characters. Pretty epic!

I remember going in the morning and collectors were everywhere, but there was still a lot of product left to be had and I scooped up everything I could, same thing at Wal-Mart. TRU had a great display, the whole 25 foot section at the front of the store was dedicated to Star Wars, as well as half an aisle, they also had a massive Darth Vader helmet hanging from the ceiling that breathed everytime you walked near it. Pure awesome.

Reaction score

I agree 2005 was amazing and I can't remember being more anticipated for a movie more than Rots. In 1999 it was pretty big for TPM but I was busy with college than and getting drunk all the time so I didn't pay as much attention than in 2005. I went to the midnite madness at TRU and I remember how happy I was to get the 12 inch GG figure. I remember the night Fox aired the trailer for the first time on TV I had to watch some boring night time Soap opera so I can see the trailer. They ended up showing it at the end of the show so I sat through that show for an hour (No DVR than) I was so stoked after seeing the trailer and seeing Anakin marching towards the temple with all the clones was unbelievable. The internet was buzzing after the trailer and I was counting down the days towards the release. I just remember almost every merchandise had Anakin vs Obi wan on their merchandise. Yes indeed 2005 was a great year to be fan. I can't wait for ROTS in 3d!!

Reaction score
My mother bought Boga w/ Obi Wan for me back in 2005 since I really liked, and still like, that Varactyl!
One of the best creatures in the Star Wars universe imo. Maybe Hasbro re-releases her sometime down the road...

Reaction score
Yeah I want Boga in vintage packaging along with grievous wheelbike to coincide with the movies release

Last edited:
Reaction score
I always wanted Boga...but I was a funny little nine year old, because I also wanted the duel arena figures and the Mustafar playset and the Anakin-to-Vader deluxe figure...tells you what the kids liked, eh? I never bought Padme, Mas Amedda, Mon Mothma, or a Nemoidian. Hasbro did great with the ROTS line, especially for kids. Just proves that kids don't care about articulation (at least I didn't), and they only cared about having the characters they wanted. I never got those duel arena figures, lol. And I probably wouldn't want them now, except for nostalgia.

I miss 2005. :(

Reaction score
I always wanted Boga...but I was a funny little nine year old, because I also wanted the duel arena figures and the Mustafar playset and the Anakin-to-Vader deluxe figure...tells you what the kids liked, eh? I never bought Padme, Mas Amedda, Mon Mothma, or a Nemoidian. Hasbro did great with the ROTS line, especially for kids. Just proves that kids don't care about articulation (at least I didn't), and they only cared about having the characters they wanted. I never got those duel arena figures, lol. And I probably wouldn't want them now, except for nostalgia.

I miss 2005. :(
Now myself as a kid did care about stuff like articulation. I would always get annoyed when battle droids/destroyer droids couldn't fold up as they do in movie. I was also annoyed at how Clone troopers couldn't pull off various poses when they first came out. I always wanted soft goods as a kid. I use to hate how my TPM and AOTC jedi had to wear their cloaks permanently. Granted it's all personal prefernce, but that's how I was.

I loved '05. I got my friends into SW figures. We were all hyped for the ROTS film, and just before it's release, I invited everyone round to play Battle front on the Xbox. When we were in my room, everyone started going crazy over all my SW stuff. Next time I go to their houses, they're they are, buying all the ROTS vehicles and whatnot.

For my figures, I pretty much picked up one of every character when made available. This was kinda limited since distribution has always (and still is) an issue around here. I got a lot of the Troopers, and focused on getting updates to my old Jedi figures. i.e. I got the Yoda with the Wookie Cannon to update the deluxe magnetic one from the AOTC/Sage days, and a new Windu to update the screaming face AOTC one. They were great when they were the only ones I could find, but when you can have a Windu that isn't perma screaming, even as a kid it was a nice update.
For vehicles, I became religiously devoted to getting an ARC-170 fighter, which I did eventually find. I also got Anakin's fighter, Tri-fighter, AT-RT and BARC speeder which was great minus the big ugly wheel at the back. I also wanted the ROTS gunship since my Command Gunship had been tainted by the sun and was yellow on one side, but I couldn't convince my parents to allow me to put another gunship in my room.
I must have spent 100s on ROTS figures, and then equally as much on Halo 2 figures since that was all I was obsessed with back then.
It was a great time though, and was responsible for sparking my army building, pushing 300+ clones now. Granted it's not as many as some here, but it's enough for me :)

Reaction score
I have the Clone trooper , and Darth Vader from this collection and theyre both awesome. Really well sculpted.