Remember the Ewok TV movies?.....

Reaction score
Oh yeah! That little guy was one fast SOB!

I wouldn't mind seeing a few figures from the Ewok series.

Anyone else seen Owen Driscoll's custom Blurgg? It's in the second Ewok movie and can be viewed at the customalliance.com. It's definitely one of the coolest customs I have ever seen.

Reaction score
Would the Noa / Brimley action figure come with action accessories like a box of Quaker oats and a contract for endoring diabetes products by mail?

Just UTINNI curious....

Reaction score
You wanna know something funny? I had to actually go to the theater and pay good money to see those movies! I was in England at the time and they were released in theaters instead of being shown on TV.

Reaction score
What the hell is that? A mutated Ewok?
<font size="2" face="arial">Lol. He's smaller than ewoks right? A Endor creature I'd like to have (I dunno if its in the Ewok movies or not) is the Gorax.

Reaction score
I saw those programs once when they were originally shown back when I was proably 6 or 7. LOL! Yeah, a Teek figure MUST be made

Reaction score
He is the dumbest looking SW character ever.I will have nightmares about him.
He is dumb looking it makes me laugh.

[ 03-05-2003, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: jediraven82 ]

Reaction score
Originally posted by saber_holder:

Why WOULDN'T anyone want this figure?! [/sarcasm]
<font size="2" face="arial">I want him !!!!!!

he is CUTE !

I like EWOKS !

Reaction score
I'd choose the woodsman of CC, his name is a bit hard for me to remember.... anyway, he ruled, but he died fighting the mean old giant.

Reaction score
I was in a comic book store today and noticed that they had both Ewok movies on VHS. They were not in the normal movie section. Instead they were with the vintage figures.

Ahh, I remember being so excited about the first one being on tv. I watched it over at one of my parents friends house while they played cards. I was nine. About halfway through I figured we were not gonna see any lightsaber action so I turned it off.

G

Originally posted by Scalper10:
How about a Teek figure?

He also has a cameo in the Star Tours ride intro/safety film.

MTFBWY!
<font size="2" face="arial">OH hell no.

G

A few years ago I rented one of the movies at Blockbuster, but they don't have them anymore. That would be my first guess on a place to look if you haven't seen it yet.

Reaction score
If anyone from the Ewok movies is to be made, the first one that HAS to be made is Noa. Once we get him, then whoever else there is the movies will be more than welcome in my collection.

I swear, if we dont' get a damn Wilford Brimley figure made by the time the Star Wars license is done with, someone is going to pay big time

GNT

Reaction score
I've wanted teek for some time
Maybe in the Star Tours line

Reaction score
Its funny, I just posted my desire to purchase a teek figure on the Star Tours forum. I'd love it. Its a dorky looking thing, but the nostalgia factor is pretty high for me. Those of you too old, or too young or too cynical probably won't understand. That's cool, though.

Reaction score
I love the ewoks but that thing scares the hell out of me.

I would still buy a figure though.

Reaction score
I actualyt want to pay for this one

if needed 15 €, as long with accesoires