Regal Robot Dejarik Set

Reaction score
I don't even have a guess as to how much these will be. You could tell me the 10 piece set is $300 or $1,500, I wouldn't have a clue.

Reaction score
I was guessing the Rancor was going to be 2k and it was 3,500. I think the 10 figures 3 sigs is around the 3k mark meaning it could 4,500 by my logic haha.

They look decently sized, painted, 10 figures, only 77 made, 3 signatures. Its going to be a lot. And being in Canada I don't think I will get a chance to get the sig edition even if I wanted to because it might only be sold on RR's site which doesn't ship outside of US. SecretCompass told me they are getting them, not sure which version, Shane told me he would let me know what they are getting and pricing as soon as he can.

Reaction score
I expect the SE set will be at least as much as the Rancor, if not more. Regal Robot are doing a live stream tonight for a further preview, although I don’t think a price will be announced just yet.

Reaction score
I guess that why X-Plus stopped selling theirs so quickly. I’d estimate that the 10 figure set will be around $4500. I hope there is a payment plan option.

Limited to an edition size of 77 for the SE.

Last edited:
Reaction score
These look great, another great offering from Regal Robot!
Scared to see the price for the SE but i think i wont be able to control myself lol. Must buy!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I'd guess they will be about 3-4K all 10 together. Here I will pass, but I am in for a Dewback.
Chris

Reaction score
After watching the video today, I was pretty impressed with the level of detail that has gone into the 2 figures (both versions) they showed. I'll nutshell the video highlights for ya:

No price was released on either the Sig Ed or the regular 2 figure sets yet.
Payment plans will be available.
Expected delivery would be around 2/22 of next year.
Items have been researched & sourced from an unbelievable amount of detail. We're talkin' hand glued hair, even on the armpits.
These are true 1:1 prop replicas, not statues. Hard to judge size, but they're at least twice as big as the Disney Galaxy ones.
Made of poly resin, not polystone, but still seemed hefty. The big green guy they thought was around 3lbs.
Statues will come w/a round, black base, but can stand alone--except for the Bodyslam dual-figures, that one will come w/both black base and clear disc base.
Sig Edition of 77 will not have the 2 figures featured in the bodyslam piece (sorry, I don't know their names) but they will be included individually in a starting game, neutral pose. Sig Ed will also come w/2 other new figs that were originally meant to be on the board in Ep IV b4 George said the board looked too cluttered and Phil T. had to remove them b4 shooting. (I think Regal said they did make an on-camera appearance in either TFA or Solo, can't remember which one.)
On the non-sig versions, sets of 2 will be sold from May the 4th to mid-June w/edition size capped at that point. Then it's over, no more to be made.

Bottom line: My credit card is weeping already. Given the quality of the pieces you can see in the video, my guess is that if a full-set of 8 figs sells for under $2000, I think we'll be getting lucky. Sig Ed? Gawd...who knows. I've had the Regal Robot chess bar table for years, and have been eagerly waiting for this moment. Outside of Mando-stuff, I'm not really buying SW pieces anymore, but this is an offering I think I cannot pass-up.

Video:

Reaction score
After watching the video today, I was pretty impressed with the level of detail that has gone into the 2 figures (both versions) they showed. I'll nutshell the video highlights for ya:

No price was released on either the Sig Ed or the regular 2 figure sets yet.
Payment plans will be available.
Expected delivery would be around 2/22 of next year.
Items have been researched & sourced from an unbelievable amount of detail. We're talkin' hand glued hair, even on the armpits.
These are true 1:1 prop replicas, not statues. Hard to judge size, but they're at least twice as big as the Disney Galaxy ones.
Made of poly resin, not polystone, but still seemed hefty. The big green guy they thought was around 3lbs.
Statues will come w/a round, black base, but can stand alone--except for the Bodyslam dual-figures, that one will come w/both black base and clear disc base.
Sig Edition of 77 will not have the 2 figures featured in the bodyslam piece (sorry, I don't know their names) but they will be included individually in a starting game, neutral pose. Sig Ed will also come w/2 other new figs that were originally meant to be on the board in Ep IV b4 George said the board looked too cluttered and Phil T. had to remove them b4 shooting. (I think Regal said they did make an on-camera appearance in either TFA or Solo, can't remember which one.)
On the non-sig versions, sets of 2 will be sold from May the 4th to mid-June w/edition size capped at that point. Then it's over, no more to be made.

Bottom line: My credit card is weeping already. Given the quality of the pieces you can see in the video, my guess is that if a full-set of 8 figs sells for under $2000, I think we'll be getting lucky. Sig Ed? Gawd...who knows. I've had the Regal Robot chess bar table for years, and have been eagerly waiting for this moment. Outside of Mando-stuff, I'm not really buying SW pieces anymore, but this is an offering I think I cannot pass-up.

Video:
Thanks for the thoughts and the video link Mr. pickles. GC

Reaction score
I hear that we are in the 5k range for the signature edition...

that would put each figure around $500 so the double packs are probably in the $1k range each? maybe

Reaction score
I hear that we are in the 5k range for the signature edition...

that would put each figure around $500 so the double packs are probably in the $1k range each? maybe
That's where my guess has been, cosidering the Gamorrean Fighter maquette is similar in size and is at $500.

I hope we're wrong though, beacuse that's a lot of loot.

Reaction score
I think the SE edition will be slightly higher. There are ten figures in the set and we have to account for the signatures too. I'm guessing nearer $6500.

Reaction score
@Rodders
I factored that in my estimate.

I mean, you're getting one set of signatures, not five sets. So the cost should be minimal when spread out...or do you think the three autos are worth that much? I do think Tom said Dennis doesn't sign a lot.

Either way my friend, it's gonna be up there.

Last edited:
Reaction score
There are a couple reasons I am interested in going with the sig edition.

Don't really need the two extra figures even though they are nice.
Don't really need the sigs even though they are nice.
but I am Not a super fan of the body slam version, I think the two main guys look a lot cooler separately.

Which means I have to get the sig edition FML haha

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think the SE edition will be slightly higher. There are ten figures in the set and we have to account for the signatures too. I'm guessing nearer $6500.
I think if these are anywhere near the $6500 price tag, the set of 77 could sit around for a while. That is a lot of coin for the presence these will have. I think the Rancor sold out so quick, because it was more of an epic piece, for less than 1/2 of what is being tossed around here.

Reaction score
@Rodders
I factored that in my estimate.

I mean, you're getting one set of signatures, not five sets. So the cost should be minimal when spread out...or do you think the three autos are worth that much? I do think Tom said Dennis doesn't sign a lot.

Either way my friend, it's gonna be up there.
These guys have done several private signings for a couple of FB groups over the last few years and usually charge $40-$75 each. Dennis was probably considered rare but now seems happy to sign and Phil signs TTM.

I am sure there will be more signings in the future. Just check out Star Wars autograph universe on FB.

D8CA806D-C597-4F88-8A5E-C3AF1CDA694D.jpeg

Reaction score
I think if these are anywhere near the $6500 price tag, the set of 77 could sit around for a while. That is a lot of coin for the presence these will have. I think the Rancor sold out so quick, because it was more of an epic piece, for less than 1/2 of what is being tossed around here.
Time will tell, regardless its going to be a lot of coin either way.

Reaction score
These guys have done several private signings for a couple of FB groups over the last few years and usually charge $40-$75 each. Dennis was probably considered rare but now seems happy to sign and Phil signs TTM.

I am sure there will be more signings in the future. Just check out Star Wars autograph universe on FB.

View attachment 384370
Agree !

Reaction score
It's official, $4800 for the deluxe signature edition and between $800-$1200 per two pack ($3600 for all eight).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Welp....That's about as expensive as I could've imagined. Throw is sales tax & shipping and we're probably close to $4K for the non-sig whole set. I may have to re-think this. That's about the equivalent of three 1/3 scale Prime 1 statues. When put it in those collecting comparison terms, I can't help but to wonder about value here.

Additionally, I still think the jury is out on just how "collectible" Regal Robot's pieces really are. I know that's a broad term and highly interpretable to each person's own definition. My thinking is their stuff is extremely expensive (albeit high-end & high quality, not knocking RR, their stuff is very nice) but most of the offerings so far have been SUPER niche. Yes, I understand at one time MR prop replicas were probably considered niche collecting as well, and those items have faired well on secondary markets these many moons later. But besides the $3K Rancor & various Sig Eds, has anything thing else ever sold-out or gone up in value? It appears most of those maquettes aren't sold-out on their website and I haven't found anything going for more than retail $ on the secondary market. I could be mistaken here, of course.

When picking up a piece, even though a collector's main consideration shouldn't be qualifying it as an "investment", in reality....with how expensive this stuff is, to some extent it is. Right now just going over these pieces in my head, reviewing the pictures of some of them, comparing value to what you're getting or could be getting on other pieces in other areas. Tryin' to figure out if the juice is worth the squeeze for this one. Guess I'll have until mid-June to decide.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’m not going to make the mistake of predicting how long this will take to sell out, I learned my lesson with the Rancor...

However, I think these lack a lot of the “wow factor” that the rancor had. To me the designs of these creatures have never been all that interesting, and more than most of the creatures in the OT, they feel very much like assorted aliens sculpted from clay. I don’t even recognize several of them, to be perfectly honest.

Still glad that RR is making weird things like this, though. I just don’t need ‘em, which works for me.🙂

Reaction score
That is pretty reasonable, i think. I'll be looking to get the SE for my Millennium Falcon collection.

Now, about shipping to the UK...

Reaction score
Would of course be a perfect addition to a Millennium Falcon collection. (y)
With shipping and tax to Germany the SE set would be around 5500 Euro, which is more than for the Rancor that truly has the better “wow factor”. So I would be out here and hope for a Dewback to be next :D
Chris