Regal Robot Archive Collection Replicas - General Discussion

Reaction score
With Regal Robot launching their new Archive Collection line and unveiling their first official licensed prop replicas, I thought it was appropriate to start a new thread to discuss them in one place

F87B6CF7-62D6-4286-8B98-81252AB5E90E.jpeg

“Our first official prop replicas are two styles of Gaffi sticks, each with lineage to the original props.”

E8882B83-9CCD-4E3E-BD68-98908DDDF01E.jpeg

“Our next 1:1 bust is a Tusken Raider, mastered with high resolution 3D scanning of the original artifact and brought to life in a mix of resin, fabric, leather and metal.”

EE45A89E-874E-4546-9EBC-18AFD9FACB5A.jpeg

“Our line of concept maquette replicas will be expanding over the coming quarters! Stay tuned for more!”

C5D3D8CC-F144-4FA0-B50B-D268577A41F1.jpeg

“Scanned off the original set dressing from inside Jabba the Hutt’s sail barge, our Rancor Corbel wall decor and magnet find inspiration in the details of our favorite films!”

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will be getting at least one of the concept maquettes for sure. I love what RR puts out, and is a product made here which I support. By the way, that first Gaffi stick looks pretty much like the Gaffi stick I got from Tom Spina many years ago which was a cast of an orignal Fijian totokia war club ...

REPLICA 0025.jpg

REPLICA 0026.jpg

REPLICA 0021.jpg

Reaction score
Why is the Max Rebo concept maquette ($399.00), fifty dollars more than the previous Jabba the Hutt maquette ($349.00), being it half the size?

Jabba the Hutt: Height –5″, Width – 9 3/8″, Depth – 4 3/4″
Max Rebo: 5 3/8″ tall (including the display base)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why is the Max Rebo concept maquette ($399.00), fifty dollars more than the previous Jabba the Hutt maquette ($349.00), being it half the size?

Jabba the Hutt: Height –5″, Width – 9 3/8″, Depth – 4 3/4″
Max Rebo: 5 3/8″ tall (including the display base)

Prices of raw material, resin mostly, have been shot out of a canon lately. Sprinkle inflation and just the cost to operate in NYC...

Reaction score
It sucks but I'm still willing to pay more for items made here. Quality and ethical. It does bother me when I continue to buy from countries knowing where their labor comes from.

Yeah. It reminds me of buying oil from countries like Venezuela and Iran, when we have plenty of our own.

Reaction score
I've just got my order in for the Max Rebo concept Maquette. A bit on the expensive side for such a small piece but one I couldn't pass up as a Concept Design and Jabba the Hutt-related collector, plus it is made in America which I completely support.

1654618918068.png

Reaction score
The maquette is quite lovely and if you got one at celebration the auto version is just sprinkles on the Sunday!

Tom does great work I just hope and pray he stays away from OT boba…

Reaction score
I haven’t ordered direct from Regal Robot before. Looking at their website these are listed as in stock. Is that the case?

I was under the impression they were pre-order /made to order.

Reaction score
It will take some time to ship. This is the reply I got from RR when I asked ...

Hello,

These are being made right now but our artists in our New York Studio.

Orders placed today are expected to start shipping in 3-4 weeks. These are going to be shipped out in the order they were received.

We will get these out as soon as possible and once we are ready to ship out your Max, we will let you know and send over a tracking number.

Thank you again.

Sincerely,
Katie

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have a bit of sticker shock as well after paying $350 for Jabba. The better part of me wants to stop buying SW stuff altogether, but who am I kidding--I'll likely order this and the Bib and Weequay as well.

Reaction score
I have a bit of sticker shock as well after paying $350 for Jabba. The better part of me wants to stop buying SW stuff altogether, but who am I kidding--I'll likely order this and the Bib and Weequay as well.

Same for me having sticker shock with Max. Love the RR pieces I have but cannot pull the trigger on this one.

Reaction score
A little too much for me to spend money on right now due to the economic situation the country is under, and having to set more funds aside than a year and a half ago to page for a higher mortgage (I just moved to another state), higher gas price, higher car lease price, higher food prices and what have you, but it is a cool adquisition nonetheless for those that can afford it. Congrats, LS!

Last edited: