Regal Robot 1:1 Life-sized Tauntaun Bust – Numbered Edition

Reaction score
Saw this on my Facebook feed last night and showed it to my wife. She said, "I'd be ok with that. It would look cool over the mantle or TV." My jaw dropped. I would love to buy this but dropping $8000 on something isn't something I take lightly. But man would I love this in my house! What do you guys think? If I were to get one, I would choose the broken tip horn (Luke version) and make it the deluxe with the distressed reins and faux snow.

Regal Robot™ is proud to present our new NUMBERED EDITION life-sized Tauntaun™ bust from our Custom Character Studio. An authentically crafted 1:1 recreation of the practical lifesize props used in the production of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back™, this new bust stands a giant 38″ tall and is made to hang on a wall.

Attachments

Reaction score
She's a keeper. :)

I like it very much. Regal Robot are making some awesome props at the moment and I hope they release a Millennium Falcon related prop.

Did you see JGerardi's Chewbacca bust? My opinion is that as stunning as it is, I think it's a lot of coin to put down on a minor creature. That said, what a trophy.

I say in for a penny, in for a pound. If you're getting one, go all out for the snow and reins.

Reaction score
She's definitely a keeper! We've been married 15 years. I'm definitely lucky to be with someone who enjoys my love for Star Wars. :cool:

I did see the Chewie bust, and while it's amazing and awesome, it doesn't appeal to me as much as the tauntaun. I think it's because the Hoth scenes are my favorite scenes in the entire OT. That also explains why the AT-AT and Snowspeeder are among my top favorite OT vehicles/ships.

My only concern in getting one, outside of the price tag, would be the care and maintenance of it. My prop replicas are all under acrylic covers to keep the dust off, but this would be hanging on the wall (and out of sunlight).

Reaction score
Would be awesome to have one.. Wouldn't pay the amount listed... Theres this guy that sells a similar version on etsy for under $2,000.00 last time I checked.. ... Has very good reviews / ratings from customers that have purchased it / other items he sells.
I don't see listed anymore.. But I think this the guy that was selling it..

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ReelTimeReplicas?listing_id=550266349&ref=related#items

Last edited:
Reaction score
Space would not be the problem for me, but that price point. Although I still think it would be worth it. But here I have to stay reasonable :rolleyes:
For that price I could buy our new Yakuzi.
Chris