Reflections of Christian Waggoner

Reaction score
Great news Christian. Can't wait to see the final reveal! Keep us posted on the upcoming Biker Scout.

Reaction score
I've been excited for this one since Celebration V, where Christian first talked about it.

Awesome.

Reaction score
I'm hoping the background will be a nice green streak of trees.

Reaction score
Hey fellas....question for ya.

In the planning stages for my new display (coming Fall) and trying to figure out the best layout for all my art. Specifically my Waggoners. Should I dedicate a wall for just the reflection pieces or disperse them around? I am tossing around different ideas...

Reaction score
DarthBeek said:

In the planning stages for my new display (coming Fall) and trying to figure out the best layout for all my art. Specifically my Waggoners. Should I dedicate a wall for just the reflection pieces or disperse them around? I am tossing around different ideas...
HMMM I think you will have to try both, or do a mock up on paper. These shouldn't be hung close to each other.

Reaction score
DarthBeek said:

I think they will work both ways. Or how about pairing a couple together. Say 3P0 & R2, then on another wall, Stormtrooper & Scout?

Also, do you plan to put any collectible close it? Statues would work best mind you.

Reaction score
DarthBeek said:

A full wall would really be a powerful thing to show off, that would be my first attempt if it was me.

Reaction score
Appreciate all the great input....what to do, what to do??

I will have a nice stretch of wall space above a part of my leather sectional that would be perfect. The trick though, is allowing for future releases.

Reaction score
DarthBeek said:
The trick though, is allowing for future releases.
That's always a problem. You can set it up perfectly, then BAM, a new comes out and you have to think about rearranging.

Reaction score
Maybe you can use the space and rotate pieces, set a few and then you can make changes as your mood [censored] or new pieces are released.

Reaction score
I always enjoyed seeing them grouped together at the ACME booth, but there are plenty of options.

Reaction score
For those that have not visited my GG display thread.....here is a shot of my Waggoner "Reflections" wall my wife helped me put together over the weekend. (in my new finished basemet)

I think it turned out fantastic!

Reaction score
On a side note - I have planned for future pieces.

The upcoming Biker Scout will be place "above" C3PO, the 3PO will drop down to R2's level.

The W Silvers X Wing will move over with the Slave 1 / Imperial Shuttle.

Which will open up a spot for Christians upcoming "SANDTROOPER" piece.

Reaction score
Any news on the scout trooper? I have the boba canvas large prints and my wife put it in the living room. It is truly awesome!

Last edited: