Reflections of Christian Waggoner

Reaction score
Shot in the dark here, but is there anyone willing to part with any of their CW prints? Unfortunately, I was late to the party and was not able to purchase these amazing pieces when they were originally released and have had to rely on getting these on eBay as they have become available. I've managed to grab around 4-5 pieces but there are a couple I REALLY want and would pay a significant amount for them.

"Artoo" "I'am Your Father" "Boba 1" "Fighter Pilot" & "Biker Scout" are the ones I'm primarily interested in.

The listing on eBay for the entire collection is torturing me :(

Anyways, thanks for the look.

Cheers!

Reaction score
Ha....right?

Big changes a comin' Spring 17. (little nervous......)
I was too, but dude there really isnt any reason to be nervous. Once you see your baby for the first time it all comes natural, plus Im sure you will have awesome family for back up.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Regret not picking any of these up all those years ago. Feeling the itch on these. Yeah, I should really buy some of them

Reaction score
Wow! Has it been over a year since this thread saw any activity?

CW recently completed an amazing Bossk piece, as well as a ROTJ Boba Fett with Jedi Luke in the reflection.

Reaction score
Any of the new pieces going to be for sale? Would love a Boba.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Hi all... new to forums here, and this is my first post.

I have an official Waggoner reflections print I'm looking to sell - located near Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It is the "Vader" giclée on canvas, limited edition, #24/25. The piece is gorgeous, a huge 48 by 36 (4 feet by 3 feet!), on a stretched canvas frame - hand signed and number by Christian Waggoner, including certificate of authenticity. For fans of Waggoner's art you'll know this piece retailed (past tense, long since sold out) on his website for $1250 USD - not to mention shipping costs.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any question - happy to chat more, and can send pics of item if requested.

Web address for Vader print on Waggoner official website: christianwaggonerartist.com/vader.html

We have just downsized, and unfortunately, I simply do not have a space for this piece. I'm a SW collector, and have had to make some tough decisions about what to keep...
Cheers!
J

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi all... new to forums here, and this is my first post.

I have an official Waggoner reflections print I'm looking to sell - located near Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It is the "Vader" giclée on canvas, limited edition, #24/25. The piece is gorgeous, a huge 48 by 36 (4 feet by 3 feet!), on a stretched canvas frame - hand signed and number by Christian Waggoner, including certificate of authentication. For fans of Waggoner's art you'll know this piece retailed (past tense, long since sold out) on his website for $1250 USD - not to mention shipping costs.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any question - happy to chat more, and can send pics of item if requested.

Web address for Vader print on Waggoner official website: christianwaggonerartist.com/vader.html

We have just downsized, and unfortunately, I simply do not have a space for this piece. I'm a SW collector, and have had to make some tough decisions about what to keep...
Cheers!
J

Hello J,

Welcome to the forums. If your Vader was the medium size on canvas, I would be very interested. If you have any other medium canvas Waggoner pieces for sale, please private message me. Good luck with your sale!

Cheers,
James

Reaction score
Hello J,

Welcome to the forums. If your Vader was the medium size on canvas, I would be very interested. If you have any other medium canvas Waggoner pieces for sale, please private message me. Good luck with your sale!

Cheers,
James
James -

Sounds like he has the MEGA sized canvas ACME offered back in the day. I am sure it is stunning! The medium ones are just so perfectly sized for display though.... :grin:

Reaction score
Yes indeed... "MEGA" is a good description... has been the centerpiece, and of 'death-star proportion' in my collection. My wife and I just moved into a duplex from a 3500 sqft home where I had my nerd-cave. The new place has a basement, but alas, I must share it with my better half and her... ahem... Pooh Bear collection. I just don't have a wall for this spectacular piece - sad to let it go, but hoping to find someone who will love it as much as I have!

Cheers,
J

Reaction score
When and where is the Chicago event?

Cheers,
J
Really?!? You’re on a Star Wars website and don’t know what’s happening in Chicago? You could also just google Star Wars Chicago and find the answer really easily. And where is it? Chicago!!!

Not trying to be mean, but here’s your answer. Star Wars Celebration Chicago April 11-15, 2019. McCormick Place.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just trying to be social I guess... point taken. Google is my friend.

Cheers,
J

Reaction score
I think it’s in Chicago. Yeah I’m pretty sure the Chicago SW celebration is in Chicago. ;)

Reaction score
ART for SALE

Hello everyone... it's been awhile. I hope that I saw a lot of you all at Celebration. I'm letting you all know that have some small canvases AP's framed, ultra hand embellished number 1's for sale. they include Jango, C3P0, FETT and Tie Fighter Pilot. These are the closes thing to the original. Please private massage me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello everyone... it's been awhile. I hope that I saw a lot of you all at Celebration. I'm letting you all know that have some small canvases AP's framed, ultra hand embellished number 1's for sale. they include Jango, C3P0, FETT and Tie Fighter Pilot. These are the closes thing to the original. Please private massage me.
Sent message. Wondering about pricing and size. Thanks.

Reaction score
I saw these in Chicago and purchased 4 of them myself for the collection. I would jump on these since they're available, coming directly from Christian with accompanying COA's, and look absolutely AMAZING. These will go fast and I'm glad I was able to get mine. Kudos Christian!

James

Reaction score
I saw these in Chicago and purchased 4 of them myself for the collection. I would jump on these since they're available, coming directly from Christian with accompanying COA's, and look absolutely AMAZING. These will go fast and I'm glad I was able to get mine. Kudos Christian!

James
How much are they? And what size? Haven’t heard back yet.

Reaction score
Waggoner Fans!

I wanted to pass along, I recently purchased an AP Medium Size Canvas from Christian and you can do the same, if you see something at ACME that interests you....

$600 Canvas
$200 Paper

Best way to get in touch is via email ...

christianwaggoner03@gmail.com