Reflections of Christian Waggoner

Reaction score
Is any of his work available anymore? Finally going to buy a house soon and I will have the room.

Reaction score
What about finding old ones. Id like to find 3PO, R2, Stromy at least. Whats a good price on prints?

Reaction score
Reaction score
Trying to order a few things from his store online but cannot figure out during check out how to add embellishment, gallery wrap, and of course signed. Is that just mentioned during comments on paypal check-out and billed separately?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Trying to order a few things from his store online but cannot figure out during check out how to add embellishment, gallery wrap, and of course signed. Is that just mentioned during comments on paypal check-out and billed separately?

Thanks!
I would think it would be a Paypal comment, I'm not positive. You might want to try contacting him via his Facebook page, if you can.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Christian-Waggoner-Artist/204118146274910?fref=ts

Reaction score
Getting in from an amazing evening out with Christian!

I'm currently in Atlanta, and luckily everything aligned to meet up in the trendy Buckhead neighborhood at the restaurant The Southern Gentleman where one of his gorgeous originals hangs.

Superb food, even better company. This man is a rock star celebrity here.

Reaction score
Saw this on FB today. Looks awesome! Beek any word on where this will be available Though Christian himself?

Reaction score
I fear that my most wanted CW piece will never see the light of day. It has been painted, but will never hang on my wall.

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased from his website recently? Tried to purchase the reflective sand trooper painting and was obviously excited, but I checked my paypal a few days later and seen a pending refund from Juliette Gallery. I guess that means my order was cancelled? I tried emailing and calling but no response. Let me know if anyone else went through something similar.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So, ACME releases a new print by Kevin Graham.

Remind you of anyone's work? Complete rip off.

Reaction score
Have you shown this to the original artist?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Kevin did the artwork some time ago. Commission by Acme? It's not Kevin's fault. Christian's looks fantastic and it would be great to purchase his. But, when will that be solved?