Reed Volunteers.

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten they're reimbursement yet. I've got no patience when it comes to money. I'd rather it be in my hands and not their's.

Reaction score
Not yet, though I haven't checked the mail in a few days. The last email I got (can't remember when) made me expect it middle-end September, so I'm only just starting to 'look' for it.

Reaction score
I emailed them AGAIN today, but actually got a really prompt reply!

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Our sincerest apologies for the delays. Your refund was delayed because you paid through PayPal...we are not able to refund directly back to a card if purchased through PayPal. We are processing checks for those who purchased via paypal this week. It was an oversight on our part and I apologize for the delay and appreciate your extended patience.

[/QUOTE]

Also:
We will do this much better in 2012, I assure you.

[/QUOTE]

I've been out of the Star Wars news loop since C5, but thought that was interesting. Confirmation of C6 it looks like! (there was a question, last discussions I saw, whether it would be 2012 or 2013)

Reaction score
cprav said:
Also:
I've been out of the Star Wars news loop since C5, but thought that was interesting. Confirmation of C6 it looks like! (there was a question, last discussions I saw, whether it would be 2012 or 2013)

[/QUOTE]

Wow interesting indeed. 35 year anniversary of ANH instead of the 30th of ROTJ? Or perhaps they just want to have 1 more Celebration before the world ends.

Reaction score
epsilonjedi said:
cprav said:
Also:
Wow interesting indeed. 35 year anniversary of ANH instead of the 30th of ROTJ? Or perhaps they just want to have 1 more Celebration before the world ends.

[/QUOTE]

Or the 10th Anniversary of Episode II? The 10th of Episode I went by with not so much as a 'hey howya doin'?'

But I do look forward to one more Celebration before the end of life as we know it!

Reaction score
maybe i misread but isnt ep1 in 3-d slotted for 2012 as well? if so would make sense to time in a celebration as well

Reaction score
That's true about the 3D release... that could be something to get everyone hyped about. And who knows, maybe they'll be ready to release some live-action news by then
OR the premier of the new cartoon.

Reaction score
C VI is in 2012 ??? i thought we would get a break till 2013 for the 30th of Jedi !!!!!!!!

while it makes sense to have it 2012 for the 10th of AOTC and the launch of the 3D movies I still would rather a 30th Jedi celebration....

does anyone know if the new Star Tours is definately going to be relaunch in 2011.... if not then perhaps if they hold off the relaunch till 2012 then CVI could be the party for the 3D movies, the relaunch of Star Tours, the 35th of ANH and the 10th of AOTC and the 29th of Jedi..... wow that's a lot of stuff to celebrate indeed.

Reaction score
AFAIK, Star Tours is still May 2011. I can't see them putting that off for a year or more. Another Disney party/event would be cool anyway though

Reaction score
I think the May 2011 release of Star Tours is in the major disney parks like Anaheim and Orlando while the other parks may get it later (possibly extending until 2012) but I'm not sure.

I doubt CVI will be in 2012, though, that feels like it would be too quick of them.