Red Dead Redemption

Reaction score
I haven't run across them yet, but I did have the misfortune of running across the guy in the boonies who invites you in, knocks you out and...uh...assaults you. SUPER disturbing. I went back and murdered the everloving hell out of him.
I finally ran into this guy the other day (not that I was seeking him out). I planned all sorts of ways to kill him when I went back to his cabin but wound up somehow killing him dead with a single punch when he attacked me. So I tried to feed his body to the gators, which I thought might work since you can feed people to the pigs, but they weren't having any of that. I dropped his body right in front of one and then spread predator bait on this corpse and the gator just sat there. I wound up burning him with a fire bottle. Somehow lit myself on fire in the process, and died, but it was worth it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I did that mission where we had to set bait for the BIG bear, it didn't go so well. Never was able to find him again. But I did somehow surprisingly survive another bear attack with my knife. I recorded it too as it was funny to watch, but have no idea how to post it here.