Recently Watched Movies

Reaction score
Started the 1899 series on Netflix. So far very mysterious and I love it :D But I also loved Dark.
Also love how they are so multilingual - German, Polish, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, English and ... Danish!!! (The boy with the scar and his family are Danish)
I started this last night, and I will admit it does get complicated at times keeping track of things being said by the various people. I do really like the mystery vibe they have going though, a nice change from a lot of the norm that's been happening with shows. Also some very interesting twists with almost every character.

Reaction score
I started this last night, and I will admit it does get complicated at times keeping track of things being said by the various people. I do really like the mystery vibe they have going though, a nice change from a lot of the norm that's been happening with shows. Also some very interesting twists with almost every character.

The brain just isn't used to switching that often, back and forth :-D

Reaction score
Andor season finale. I dunno, the show definitely has an excess of quality to it, but its a bit of too slow a burn for me. It actually watches like it's verbatim from a really well written novel, story wise, but a 1:1 transfer isn't necessarily a good thing to screen. Obviously that's just an example, I know it's not a novel.
Star Wars has become a bit too much spectacle and not enough story (with exceptions) since the Disney launches anyway, but this feels like its overcorrecting too far in the opposite direction.
So simple answer, did you like it yes or no, I'll say yes. It had its moments, the pay off's to the build ups were pretty great. But the build ups were a bit arduous at times. And as a former member of our nation's intelligence community, I can say there's some really well done and clever intel gathering bits in the build ups.

Reaction score
Andor.. It’s by far the best Star Wars this year. After Riva and the Mods, it’s been rough.
I feel like Andor would have been much better received by the ADHD crowd, if it was released in it’s 3 episode arcs, instead of weekly episodes. Because although each episode was enthralling, there wasn’t necessarily a payoff until week 3 of each arc. That made it a grind and anticlimax. You don’t want to tease or annoy SW fans in such a way. They will quickly turn on you. Give them the “flash zoom bang” they’re looking for and they will be much kinder.

Reaction score
We, the Mrs. and me, just watched Guardians of the Galaxy : Holiday Special and althoug being a short simple story, we loved it and like almost every other well done X-Mas story, it hit the emotional-button and we both almost shared some tears at the end😢... ok, she actualy did and tried to hide it 😉😉😍😍😍

Anyway, to get back we now switch streaming service to either continue Peripherals or we start binge watching Wednesday

Last edited:
Reaction score
Batman & Superman: Battle of the Super Sons - Some bad animation on this outing I think WB is sliding in their animation dept.

Dr Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
Are you sure? You could have simply been on an acid trip! I just got my copy from BB in the mail yesterday and plan on watching tonight!

Reaction score
The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special (2022) - Lighthearted holiday fun

Bodies Bodies Bodies (2022) - A lot more fun and much smarter than anticipated. Also more of a thriller than a horror (I like both, but others might feel some kinda way)

Reaction score
Yeah that ending came out of nowhere. IMO Honestly while watching I felt this was a great one and done show yet now it seems there needs to be a second season. lol