Recently Watched Movies

Reaction score
Pepsi, Where’s My Jet?

This thing is phenomenally weird. Pure entertainment!

Reaction score
What is to come..... I was watching Yellowstone the other night and a commercial came on for the next series in the history of Yellowstone, it's called 1923, and low and behold, guess who's in it? Harrison Ford! I couldn't believe it.

Reaction score
Well, I know what the next HasLab should be! Imagine a carded Rock Hudson and Ernie as the first unlock.

Reaction score
Started the 1899 series on Netflix. So far very mysterious and I love it :D But I also loved Dark.
Also love how they are so multilingual - German, Polish, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, English and ... Danish!!! (The boy with the scar and his family are Danish)
Loved dark and starting that later!

Reaction score
The Phantom Menace

Started the 1899 series on Netflix. So far very mysterious and I love it :D But I also loved Dark.
Also love how they are so multilingual - German, Polish, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, English and ... Danish!!! (The boy with the scar and his family are Danish)
That did look interesting. My problem is Netflix likes to drop too much too soon making a backlog of shows piling up that it's tough to try to get through them all!
The depth of foreign content is why they're still at the top for streaming services in my book.

Reaction score
I find myself putting on CC sometimes during 1899, when the Danes talk ... it's so low and hard to hear even for me. Perhaps it's a thing with a show with so many different languages all in one. And I kind of understand why foreigners say our language is hard to learn and understand x-D

Reaction score
The Five Doctors (1983)- I've been pawing through vintage Doctor Who for the last couple months starting with Tom Baker and moving forward. Sacrilege, I know, but I prefer the first four (maybe five) seasons of the 2005 series. However I recognize the creativeness and quality of the vintage stuff and there are some gems in there. Lotta fluff too ;).

Reaction score
The Five Doctors (1983)- I've been pawing through vintage Doctor Who for the last couple months starting with Tom Baker and moving forward. Sacrilege, I know, but I prefer the first four (maybe five) seasons of the 2005 series. However I recognize the creativeness and quality of the vintage stuff and there are some gems in there. Lotta fluff too ;).
Prime day I bought all of the Tom Baker seasons they had. Without the First Dr Who series’s there would be no lore and no framework for the more recent iteration. Love watching classic Dr Who when I am sick.

Reaction score
Prime day I bought all of the Tom Baker seasons they had. Without the First Dr Who series’s there would be no lore and no framework for the more recent iteration. Love watching classic Dr Who when I am sick.
Oh absolutely, I agree.

Reaction score
Absolutely thought from the commercials that this was going to be a solid murder mystery. It was much more. Loved it. What’s your opinion?
I enjoyed it, yes the trailers sold it more of a murder mystery so it was nice that it was more than that. It had elements from other films but worked on its charm and the charm of the lead