Recently Watched Movies

Reaction score
watched Waxwork 2 last night on Tubi. movie was ok but then the last 30 minutes got really boring real quick because of the whole thing with Scaribus.

Reaction score
How did they get the rights to so many non Disney things?
It's Disney, if it's not theirs they'll make it theirs. lol

This can happen in a lot of Movies though and the trade off generally works in both parties favor, the licensee gets to use it and the licensor gets advertisement in a big movie. Well usually, I don't know how big RR will be.

Reaction score
yeah, its Disney. All of the licensors know its gonna get millions of eyes on their product, spark interest. Probably also a quid pro quo understanding too

Reaction score
Sonic 2 last night on paramount+ pretty good and on par with the first, due to a couple things I didn't care for kind of lowers it a bit so that the fist is still a better film to me. It was still an enjoyable fun movie filled with some great easterEGGman's but got hung up on a couple real silly aspects that i thought could have been left out or redone differently.

Rarely does a sequel ever come close to being as good as the first movie, especially in a VG franchise, so it get props for that alone and has me looking forward to the third.

Reaction score
If they ever do a Celebration in NY, I’m in.
I'd be all for a Star Wars Celebration in NY as that is only an hour away from me via train. not sure if the Javits Center and NYC could handle the amount of people that would attend.. but than again NYCC is a huge deal and it seems to work.

since it was the 45th Anniversary of Star Wars last night I decided to watch the Harmy De-Specialized Edition last night.

Reaction score
I listened to a Big Head Todd and the Monsters album while I made gumbo for a potluck. But I’m stoked for Obi-Wan on Friday, Maverick on Saturday, and Dr. Strange finally on Sunday. It’ll be a fun viewing weekend!

Reaction score
Decided to give Chip & Dale on D+ a watch and I don't even know what the heck that was other than the fact I'm not getting back that hour and half of my time! lol
I don't know if it's simply the fact it wasn't actually a sequel to an in universe story but more of a different take, or the combination of live action with animations as well as CGI. It felt all over the place. I give props for trying something new to give it a different spin but I guess it wasn't quite what I might of wanted from it, a proper what are these characters doing now as opposed to what they actually did.

This morning Obi-Wan 1& 2 and so far it was decent to pretty good.

Reaction score
Decided to give Chip & Dale on D+ a watch and I don't even know what the heck that was other than the fact I'm not getting back that hour and half of my time! lol
I don't know if it's simply the fact it wasn't actually a sequel to an in universe story but more of a different take, or the combination of live action with animations as well as CGI. It felt all over the place. I give props for trying something new to give it a different spin but I guess it wasn't quite what I might of wanted from it, a proper what are these characters doing now as opposed to what they actually did.

This morning Obi-Wan 1& 2 and so far it was decent to pretty good.
I thought of it as Disney doing the South Park style story. It was indeed bold if nothing else.