Recently Watched Movies

Reaction score
Am watching Infinity Wars and Endgame-again! always something new and fun found, like, in Infinity, I noticed when Dr. Strange and Tony where on Thano's planet talking about the Time Stone, Dr. Strange mention that he wouldn't mind using it if Tony got killed or died, Did I hear that one right? strange that I finally heard that.

Reaction score
Tombstone- My favorite western. "...you gonna do somethin' or just stand there and bleeeeed..."

Tombstone is a GREAT western movie!
I love Kilmer's Doc Holliday and skills (did you know he spins the two pistols opposite ways in one of the scenes?)

Edit: This scene

Last edited:
Reaction score
No movie, but I am currently bingeing through Netflix Lost in Space Season 2
Don't know why but I completly forgot about that, altough I enjoyed S1

Reaction score
Ghostbusters Afterlife, second time. A little 'new Ghostbusters movie smell' has worn off. I still give it a thumbs up. I'll bet we're getting a Director's cut. There's just enough to the pace and such that it feels like a movie that was 4 hours first cut, 2.5 hours directors cut and the studio said to get it under 2.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Aftet bingeing season 2, I today started Netflix Lost in Space Season 3
To bad its the final season, I bet there could have been many more Robinson adventures
This has been one of my most favorite shows in a long time as far as remakes go, my only gripe was that the hiatus in between was too long as I tend to forget what happened previously. I too recently watched S3 which sadly is supposedly the final season and feel it was a solid series with very few nitpicks, although I'm not 100% happy with the finale as it opened up so many more possibilities that will go left unexplored. I'm really going to miss this one, it's bummer when good shows end too soon while mediocre shows continue on and on.

Reaction score
Just Friends with Ryan Reynolds. Technically a Christmas movie. Technically horrible. But hey, I finished it.