Recently Watched Movies

Reaction score
Sounds sad about Venom- Let there be carnage, Saw La Brea last night, just to see if there were any improvements, too many "people" stories in it, animals still look badly made, next week a giant sloth "attacks" the camp. sloths are vegatarians, sort of slow moving(even though these were huge)Why is the sloth attacking the people? maybe the scent of junk food, rabies! ugh.
I haven't see the show so I have no clue, but if there were some kind of instance where something cause a mutation it might be possible a sloth could turn carnivorous and attack, or maybe it is attacking to protect its young from invaders. I recently watched that Love and Monsters which does a decent job of explaining why creatures mutated.

Reaction score
Ready Player One- To watch it, I'm like "If this didn't have so much fan service and references it would be a completely forgotten piece of junk movie." Fortunately for RPO, I LOVE fan service and references. lol.

The Force Awakens

Reaction score
Creepshow 2. I like Chief Woodenhead and The Raft but always felt that The Hitchhiker dragged(no pun intended). That one in the raft though with the red shirt 😎👍. Yeah man...

Reaction score
Master Fett, just got my TV Guide today and La Brea got thumbs down, as for those sloths, who knows what a space -time gash could do to the locals of 10,000 ago? I hope that sloth doesn't try to eat the people, but it sure could crush them! Tonight, I watched "Wagons East", always very funny!

Reaction score
My wife speaks Korean and loves to watch their stuff. She loves K-pop and often extols the virtues of these arts (she sometimes gets accused of appropriation, but not by Koreans). Anyway, I’ve seen a few series and their style really is often quite appealing. It’s got its own thing.

Reaction score
The Many Saints of Newark. Overall I thought it was OK. I had just finished my re-watch of The Sopranos in anticipation of the movie. The story itself was fine just not that compelling to me. Seemed more like a TV show really, but I guess that's to be expected. It was just fun to see the old gang as kids and young adults. I did enjoy some insights into the characters and getting a little more back story, etc. I think they retconned something about Silvio that I don't think was mentioned or acknowledged in the original show.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pig- Surprisingly good! It's the John Wick we didn't know we wanted. I suggest giving it a watch.
Robin Hood Prince of Thieves

Reaction score
Saw La Brea last night, I made a goof about the sloth, what happened was that the preview was so fast, the sloth footage ran into a cave bear picture and the bear did move fast! The sloth? he was attracted to the food pile the survivors had gathered to distribute amoung themselves. but...Giant sloths were vegaterians. Anyway, the story is still too character oriented and the set limited to a couple "places". There really aren't too many new shows on TV.

Reaction score
Halloween Kills...a whole lotta setup.for a very crappy payoff. Its a shame because it enjoyable 90% of the time .