Recently Watched Movies

Reaction score
This, when you think about it it fits him to a T being in all those westerns. And Eastwood truly is part of a dyeing breed in his own right, yet he still amazes me with his movies and how they can still be relevant our modern era.
Completely. He is so believable because there is a history there.

Reaction score
Last night, I saw Ghost in the Shell 4k remaster in IMAX. I think it'll still be playing in theaters nationwide until Thursday.

Reaction score
Watched Chapelwaite last night, vert eerie and scary, the vampires have very bat like teeth! but why do they have to creep around in aisles between the walls? I guess they are a more "down to earth" vampire. What year is the show set in? 1830's?

Reaction score
Say it isn't so. They definitely don't make movies as funny as this anymore. It had a little bit of drama mixed in as well but the best comedies usually do. The golden Age of Comedy was imo 1990 to 2010. Of course there were funny movies in the 80's but I feel like the largest amount were in that other time period.

Reaction score
Say it isn't so. They definitely don't make movies as funny as this anymore. It had a little bit of drama mixed in as well but the best comedies usually do. The golden Age of Comedy was imo 1990 to 2010. Of course there were funny movies in the 80's but I feel like the largest amount were in that other time period.

80s comedies are better.

Airplane
Caddyshack
Stripes
Back to School
Beverly Hills Cop
Ghostbusters
3 Vacation Films
Trading Places
Police Academy
Revenge of the Nerds
Fletch
Weird Science
Gung Ho
Planes Trains & Automobiles
Spaceballs
Coming to America
Great Outdoors
Naked Gun
Twins
Bill & Ted
Overboard
Man with Two Brains
Clue

Reaction score
80s comedies are better.

Airplane
Caddyshack
Stripes
Back to School
Beverly Hills Cop
Ghostbusters
3 Vacation Films
Trading Places
Police Academy
Revenge of the Nerds
Fletch
Weird Science
Gung Ho
Planes Trains & Automobiles
Spaceballs
Coming to America
Great Outdoors
Naked Gun
Twins
Bill & Ted
Overboard
Man with Two Brains
Clue
Add The Blues Brothers to that list.

Reaction score
Nothing to Lose
Nothing But Trouble
Unleashed (2005)- This one I hadn't seen before. I wouldn't even call it 'something to watch'.

Reaction score
Perhaps 80's and 90's Comedies were so funny because they didn't worry about offending anyone, now it feels more like a tightrope walk while avoiding eggshells. And even then people still find something offensive. lol

I tried to watch King Kong vs. Godzilla. Got bored pretty early on and turned it off.
I think you got it wrong, you're supposed to turn off you mind to watch this. ;)

Reaction score
Perhaps 80's and 90's Comedies were so funny because they didn't worry about offending anyone, now it feels more like a tightrope walk while avoiding eggshells. And even then people still find something offensive. lol

I think you got it wrong, you're supposed to turn off you mind to watch this. ;)
If I turned my mind enough to enjoy that movie I'd probably stop breathing.

Reaction score
Nothing But Trouble
Excellant choice! This movie doesnt get the respect it deserves. It's as scary as it is funny, not even sure how they got it made! That primitive GPS freaks me out, as well as Demi Moore's little boy haircut.

My best friend and I refer to it as "Bogus Times At D*ck Face's Junkyard"...

Reaction score
Black Moon Rising (1986)- This movie looked promising, it had no excuse to not be great. Yet here we are

Magnificent 7 (2016)- I like it

Reaction score
It's been a few years since I watched Black Moon Rising. But I remember liking it. 😁
It just kind of bored me. I think I went in thinking the car would be in it more than it was. I'm sure I'll give it another go someday.

Reaction score
Will be watching on TV, La Brea on the 28th, my sisters birthday! that's her gift for the day, she dreads the thought of man eating dinosaurs(the shadow in the preview).

Reaction score
Not a movie, but watched 3 episodes of Squid Game on netflix. Its pretty good. Not breaking the bounds of anything new, but is well made and interesting.

Reaction score
Finally got around to watching Black Widow, better than I was expecting based on some of the chatter.

Reaction score
About old fashioned funny movies, someone needs to make one( as a social experiment) including all elements we remember as "funny" and see how far people have lost their senses of humor. If the current bashing trend goes on, there will be no comedy or really funny shows or movies anymore.

Reaction score
Saw Transformers: The Movie on Sunday at the theater. I think they'll be another screening on Tuesday at participating theaters. Check Fathom Events. BTW, go a little early as there are some pre-movie shorts made using stop motion animation using the latest Hasbro Studio '86 toys.

Reaction score
Saw Transformers: The Movie on Sunday at the theater. I think they'll be another screening on Tuesday at participating theaters. Check Fathom Events. BTW, go a little early as there are some pre-movie shorts made using stop motion animation using the latest Hasbro Studio '86 toys.
I'm seeing it tomorrow. Was there a poster?

Reaction score
I’m trying to wait for it to be out just a little longer before I dive in. I’ve got other items on my list to see first, before I start tackling all these newer movies. 😜.

Reaction score
I’m trying to wait for it to be out just a little longer before I dive in. I’ve got other items on my list to see first, before I start tackling all these newer movies. 😜.

Have you made it to the era of "talkies" yet?

Reaction score
I actually saw Top Gun all the way through for the first time only a few years ago. Somehow it had gotten by me for decades. It happens!

Reaction score
I actually saw Top Gun all the way through for the first time only a few years ago. Somehow it had gotten by me for decades. It happens!

It's all good. I haven't seen Top Gun it it's entirety yet. It's kind of hard to see all of the movies when there is 50,000+.

Reaction score
I agree, I'm definitely a movie person and I haven't seen quite a few titles deemed classics. Like Top Gun, Braveheart and that Tim Robbins prison movie.