Recently Watched Movies

Reaction score
Vicious Lips (1986). I love this movie!

A Talking Cat!?! (Rifftrax version). Cat was adorable. Riffs were hilarious. Movie was revolting.

Reaction score

just the regular blu ray of Matrix. I mostly watched the 2 hour long behind the scenes stuff. Didnt know Keanu Reeves had neck surgery at the time just when they were about do all that kung fu stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Watched Karate Kid over the weekend. I couldn't believe my wife had never seen it, so we had to watch it. She really liked it, and even started to say some of Miyagi's lessons like the "you karate do, guess so, "squish" just like grape" :LOL:

We'll probably watch part 2 next weekend, and then get into Cobra Kai.

Utinniii

Reaction score
Do everyone a favor and put the people that will get you banned on ignore.
If you name call, someone will report you (we had 8 today alone) and then you get a warning.
If you see someone breaking TOU, just report them and don't engage. The only they will get in trouble.

Reaction score
Do everyone a favor and put the people that will get you banned on ignore.
If you name call, someone will report you (we had 8 today alone) and then you get a warning.
If you see someone breaking TOU, just report them and don't engage. The only they will get in trouble.
Can I ask why this member was allowed to re-join the boards? I am indifferent to whether he stays or not, I am just curious as to why it's allowed when it's obviously banned member PatrickDurfee

Also, to keep things on topic - finally watched Hobbs & Shaw the other day, ridiculous fun

Last edited:
Reaction score
Netflix has "Devil All the Time" in insanely well done movie that was incredibly well done. So many ways to describe it, but none wholly accurate. Worth a watch, but it is disturbing on so many levels....

Utinniii

Reaction score
Can I ask why this member was allowed to re-join the boards? I am indifferent to whether he stays or not, I am just curious as to why it's allowed when it's obviously banned member PatrickDurfee

Also, to keep things on topic - finally watched Hobbs & Shaw the other day, ridiculous fun
If you suspect someone of rejoining after being banned, the correct thing to do is to report them. Then it can be checked and if true, they will be removed.

Engaging them only encourages them to post.

1931 Jeckle and Hyde

Reaction score
Netflix has "Devil All the Time" in insanely well done movie that was incredibly well done. So many ways to describe it, but none wholly accurate. Worth a watch, but it is disturbing on so many levels....
I kind of saw it as a warped father/son tale. Pattinson was off the chart...and Tom Holland proved what he is capable of as an actor.

Reaction score
I watched A New Hope for laserdisc, then for VHS, then for DVD, then for Blu-Ray...and lastly for 4K. I cant decide which one I like best.
Don't forget to watch it with the commentary on and the special features for dvd tonight, and then tell us that tomorrow, but preface it with 'last night.'