Recently Watched Movies

Reaction score
It's too bad The Last Starfighter toy line never got made. There are prototypes of a bunch of figures and it was rumored that a gunstar toy was in the works. One of my favorite movies as a kid.

Heck, I'm going to watch that tonight as well. Good idea.
Love that movie! It's dated as all hell, but it's still a classic. And that theme song! I really hope that reboot they're doing does the original justice.

Reaction score
Joker

Masterpiece! 10/10 I was blown away by this movie. I'll take flicks like this any day over the Marvel stuff.

Reaction score
Besides watching The Last Starfighter later tonight, im also watching the last couple episodes of South Park Season 2 along with watching Hereditary for my horror movie marathon to watch during October

Reaction score
Starting next week my horror movie marathon to watch for DVD for this month of October

Hereditary - this weekend anyway
Shaun of the Dead
Beetlejuice
Grudge 2 Unrated Directors Cut
Exorcist Dominion
Exorcist
Exorcist II
Exorcist III
Nightmare on Elm Street 2
Under the Bed
Bad Milo
C.H.U.D.

Fright Night for blu ray. watching it with the good guy cast commentary track

Reaction score
The Legend of Hell House with Roddy McDowall...screenplay by the author of the book, Richard Matheson.

Reaction score
The wife and I watched El Camino on Friday night, and then the kids and I watched Spider-Man: Far From Home on Saturday.

Reaction score
Watched half of Hereditary last night. Still have the other half of the damn movie to watch later tonight. also other horror movies im going to be watching tonight besides Hereditary

Poltergeist remake
Poltergeist
Ghostbusters remake/reboot

Reaction score
Joker... amazing movie and really makes you think throughout and almost in a way root for the character of Arthur Fleck. Definitely want to watch this again and try to catch things that I may have missed in my 1st viewing.

Reaction score
Earlier today this morning ive been watching Poltergeist remake. Still have the last 20 minutes of it to watch.

then later today or tonight i will be watching these movies

original Poltergeist
Shaun of the Dead

Reaction score
Starship Troopers, last night. I'm pretty sure I say this every time I watch it, but that movie is far better than it has any business being.

Reaction score
Went to see "Jay and Silent Bob Reboot" last night and what a debacle. It is showing as a double feature Thursday, and a single feature Last night....one night only...but when we got there they had the first movie on... About 45 minutes into it they announced that they didn't have the proper projector to show the new movie, and sorry no refunds. Not a good thing to do after selling a couple hundred stoners green Slurpees...needless to say someone had to google how to clean slupee off movie theater walls. I called Fandango and got a refund.the theater said it was a limited event, and if we are allowed to hold it we may be able to show it Thursday. Heres a voucher in case we can. What a stupid thing to do.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's too bad The Last Starfighter toy line never got made. There are prototypes of a bunch of figures and it was rumored that a gunstar toy was in the works. One of my favorite movies as a kid.
Yeah same here. It was a shame the figure line never got made, some cool stuff there! Too bad they went with Galoob, if Kenner had had the rights we probably would have gotten a few items. And we might even be looking at a HasLab Gunstar today.

I can only imaging what the figures would look like if released today.

Reaction score
We watched "revenge of the Nerds" last night. Its fun to revisit the 80s movies, especially when the wife had never seen most of them.
Funko or super seven should do those last starfighter toys, like they did Alien and Dark crystal.

Reaction score
I am freaking out that hallmark has a blade runner ornament this year! So who knows what is possible.

Reaction score
ive been watching Exorcist Dominion earlier today. Its much better than Renny Harlin's dumb version.

Things in the original Dominion prequel make more sense than Renny Harlin's rebooted version.

Reaction score
So I know it's not a movie but this doesn't deserve it's own thread. The new Creepshow series on Shudder is terrible imo. i watched the first 5 episodes so I gave it more of a chance then it deserved. Old school Goosebumps was better then this ****. lol

Reaction score
Ive been doing a Netflix free for all night tonight.

watched The Tall Grass. it was crap.

then I watched the last episode of the Gabe Iglasies teacher show which made me feel better.

then i watched 2 episodes of Unbelievable where the episodes are getting better. Some of the characters are just aholes towards the girl

Reaction score
Again not a Movie, but I'm two episodes into the Boys on Amazon. Definitely not what i thought is was, but an interesting take on the genre.

Reaction score
El Camino- It was ok. It answered the question of 'what happened to Jesse' that I'm sure a lot of people wondered. A little anti-climactic I guess. I've got to admit, during the run of Breaking Bad, I found the idea/imagery of being beaten, imprisoned and working as a slave in a meth lab particularly unsettling. Getting more of a peak into that, certainly didn't make it less of a "I wouldn't want that, for me" kind of thing.

Reaction score
Currently watching 2014 Ghostbusters with commentary track on. Also Amityvilly Awakening.

and, two other movies which not watching yet, but I bought from the Dollar General store earlier today are DVDs of old classic horror movies where there was a horror movie cardboard display for Dollar General Halloween horror movie selection.

20th anniversary DVD of old Piranha and DVD of old Amityville Horror.

the 20th anniversary DVD of old Piranha i hear there's two different versions where a newer one has one extra new bonus feature of interviews with **** Miller and others.

Reaction score
El Camino- It was ok. It answered the question of 'what happened to Jesse' that I'm sure a lot of people wondered. A little anti-climactic I guess. I've got to admit, during the run of Breaking Bad, I found the idea/imagery of being beaten, imprisoned and working as a slave in a meth lab particularly unsettling. Getting more of a peak into that, certainly didn't make it less of a "I wouldn't want that, for me" kind of thing.
Yeah, it seemed like a regular episode that simply was movie length, which was kind of OK by me since it was a nice way to get a Breaking Bad fix. In fact, I finally got around to watching Better Call Saul recently. Can't believe I waited this long to start watching it. It was interesting to see how Saul and the rest of the characters all kind of knew each other before Breaking Bad.