Recently Watched Movies

Reaction score
The Dead Don't Die. Amusing, strange, and not what I was expecting.
I saw this last night.....it was awful, beyond awful actually. I did laugh when I saw Adam Driver in a Smart ForTwo though. Kylo Ren not so tough in one of those.

Reaction score
I saw this last night.....it was awful, beyond awful actually. I did laugh when I saw Adam Driver in a Smart ForTwo though. Kylo Ren not so tough in one of those.

I enjoyed it. It is hard to describe, but more of a dark comedy than an actual horror movie. The wife liked parts of it. Kind of like a hipster version of Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. They crammed tons of notable indie stars in it too just for the heck of it. It was worth a watch, though i feel it would not stand up to repeated viewings. The keychain was funny too.

Reaction score
More like I had it on in the background, but I watched Mallrats today while pulling together some ebay auctions.

Reaction score
Watched the Hal9000 fan edits of Ep.1 and 2. Not bad actually. I feel it is a really good improvement over the original version. All the cringy Jar Jar and Anakin moments were cut out completely.

Reaction score
movies i watched late last night

the 2004 DVD of Star Wars
Neverending Story for blu ray

also later tonight im watching Iron Man 2

Reaction score
1990 TMNT , the 1/4 scale Shredder figure is so amazing I'm glad I got it. The Cape is the best part. One of my favorite scenes is when Shredder walks in addresses everyone and promotes foot clan soldiers. End fight scene is also great. This movie is how you combine humor and action. Not like all the bad transformers movies. Bumblee excluded.

Reaction score
Good Boys

It Chapter 2

The first was better, because it was more focused. This one is fine, but there was a lot stuffed into it. It settles into a bit of a pattern in the second act, and that's where I caught myself feeling the films runtime a bit. The issue for me though, is that I still liked what I was watching, so I don't know if I'd cut anything.

Reaction score
1990 TMNT , the 1/4 scale Shredder figure is so amazing I'm glad I got it. The Cape is the best part. One of my favorite scenes is when Shredder walks in addresses everyone and promotes foot clan soldiers. End fight scene is also great. This movie is how you combine humor and action. Not like all the bad transformers movies. Bumblee excluded.
That movie was an astounding achievement. Its always been in my top 10. Far better than it had any right to be.

Reaction score
Watched The Wandering Earth earlier today. I had started watching it while doing some other things around the house and about halfway through I had to restart it because I wasn't paying enough attention to the story. It's actually a good movie and has a pretty smart storyline. Although I saw the Because Science Youtube channel debunk the idea of affixing rocket engines to our planet and shooting us out of our solar system before watching the movie (which is how I learned it existed in the first place). Still I can suspend disbelief enough to enjoy the story and I would be interested in a sequel.

Reaction score
I watched Iron Man 2 and Thor last night.

Now later today or tonight ill be watching Captain America and then the first Avengers movie and then Age of Ultron and Civil War

Reaction score
Ive been watching The Avengers all night. 2 frikkin hours. ive had to take at least 2 bathroom breaks and to take a break from watching the movie to check on my emails etc

Reaction score
Pulp Fiction. I remember watching this in theaters when it first came out and being totally blown away by it; but this is probably the first time I've ever rewatched it all the way through from beginning to end since. I forgot how iconic most of the scenes in this film are. However, you could NEVER get away with making a movie like this today. At least not unless you wanted some insane Twitter outrage mob after you.

Reaction score
John Wick 3, but it was so late when I started that I fell asleep. LOL! Getting old I guess. :\ From what I saw it seemed like a solid movie much like the first one. An action movie in it's most pure form. I'll try again tonight and start watching earlier in the evening.

Reaction score
I've been binge watching Star Trek: Deep Space Nine for the last few days. I tried binge watching The Next Generation, but the first season of that show hasn't really aged well. I think Deep Space Nine is easily the best series from this particular era of Star Trek, which started with TNG and ended with Voyager (I consider the Enterprise TV series to be the first soft reboot of the franchise).

Reaction score
I also watched the new Bill Burr special. He's one of the few stand-ups I get excited about seeing.

Reaction score
last night i watched Avengers Age of Ultron and Captain America Civil War back to back for a mini marathon before rewatching Spider-Man Homecoming and then finally Avengers Infinity War

Reaction score
I finally saw Spiderman Far From Home. I'm a little pissed that we finally got his Spidey sense and now he's out of the MCU. That's always going to put a damper on the whole thing for me going forward.

Reaction score
Watched Endgame again for the umpteenth time. LOL! :grin:

At the end I was thinking Hawkeye should have just given the nano-guantlet to Thor right away. A quick snap, Thanos dies, and Bob's your uncle. :whistling:

Reaction score
Either tonight or tomorrow ill be watching Ladyhawke for the first time. Never heard of the movie until just last year. I bought the DVD from the pawn shop a couple of weeks ago.

the movie came out the same year as Legend I think where Legend was more well known at the time because of Tim Curry and Tom Cruise

Reaction score
Redboxed Dark Phoenix...and frankly, it was as bad as the reviews said. Sad send off for this Fox franchise. Hopefully Disney/Marvel will do a better interpretation...cough, FF, cough.

Reaction score
I prefer the European edit on Legend with the Jerry Goldsmith score.
Either tonight or tomorrow ill be watching Ladyhawke for the first time. Never heard of the movie until just last year. I bought the DVD from the pawn shop a couple of weeks ago.

the movie came out the same year as Legend I think where Legend was more well known at the time because of Tim Curry and Tom Cruise

Reaction score
Im doing a Star Wars movie triple feature where Im watching Return of the Jedi, Force Awakens, and Last Jedi for DVD. gotta get my star wars movie craving taken care of before the Rise of Skywalker movie comes to theaters in December

Reaction score
How was it? In the same league as Interstellar or The Martian?
I liked it, it was definitely beautiful to look at, a great performance by Pitt but a very slow burn (which I don't mind at all) with no real payoff, which made it feel a bit hollow.