Recent Star Wars Acquisitions (Non-Through-The-Mail)

Reaction score
I got Julian Glover's autograph tonight at Rhode Island Comic Con. I didn't have a General Veers figure and the AT-AT Driver figure was the closest I could find, being last minute.

I also met Steve Blum. He's known now for voicing Zeb on Star Wars Rebels. I found out he voiced a few characters in X-Wing Alliance, most notably Olin Garn. XWA is one of my favorite Star Wars games, so I brought the CD case with me. I asked if he remembered XWA, and he became so nostalgic about it. I did ask if there was a potential sequel planned at the time as the main story abruptly ended. He said he wasn't sure as he just did voiceover work, and wasn't aware of the main story. He asked what character he voiced, and signed it with his name then Olin Garn under it. Very nice guy.

Reaction score
It was 7 hours of waiting in the cold winter night, but... eventually got Rian Johnson.

Reaction score
Vintage signed Harrison Ford freezing chamber poster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Managed to acquire these two thanks to the sage advice of the one and only Bendu!

Been searching for this one for a while and finally managed to find one in 11x14.

For a minute I considered adding Daniels and Davis to this one, but thankfully Bendu talked me out of it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
In my opinion, that photo is all about George and his creations. Making that a multi would just take away from that.

Reaction score
Needs more logos and more stickers!
You should sent it to Beckett, PSA DNA, JSA, GAI, K9 and anyone else with a sticker.......Mrs. Lucy was my 3rd grade teacher she had a desk drawer full of stickers......I think I may be able to track her down, she was only like 65 or so back in '79.

Reaction score
Since this thread has gone for 2 months with no action, I thought I would add some of my recent Star Wars acquisitions:

Reaction score
Had a BLAST at Lexington Comic and Toy Con this weekend! Managed to meet and get autographs from Ian McDairmid, Gerald Home, Michael Carter, Femi Taylor, Paul Brooke, Tim Rose, Garrick Hagon, Dave Barclay and Corey Williams! Everyone was super nice and friendly; especially Gerald Home!!

Reaction score
Since this thread has gone for 2 months with no action, I thought I would add some of my recent Star Wars acquisitions:

ozzfan84, look at you! Two new photos with stickers and a CGC SS comic from Celebrity Authentics. See, its not that bad. Nice additions. Congrats man!

Reaction score
ozzfan84, look at you! Two new photos with stickers and a CGC SS comic from Celebrity Authentics. See, its not that bad. Nice additions. Congrats man!
Thank you! You're gonna love it when I tell you this: The Rogue One has a Topps sticker on the back from Celebration! I wish they put it on Felicity Jones' forehead instead.

Reaction score
I was at SXSW this weekend and was invited by my client to an exclusive TLJ panel at the Twitter House. I was able to meet Rian and Ram, afterwards and, really, being front row for this was an experience I would never forget. I wasn't planning on grabbing any autographs (to be ... professional) but I had brought the new TLJ novelization to read with me in line and I pulled it out while I was talking to Rian. Crazy stuff.

I wrote more about it here: http://www.superkaiju.com/sxsw-twitters-jedi-panel/

Reaction score
I was at SXSW this weekend and was invited by my client to an exclusive TLJ panel at the Twitter House. I was able to meet Rian and Ram, afterwards and, really, being front row for this was an experience I would never forget. I wasn't planning on grabbing any autographs (to be ... professional) but I had brought the new TLJ novelization to read with me in line and I pulled it out while I was talking to Rian. Crazy stuff.

I wrote more about it here: http://www.superkaiju.com/sxsw-twitters-jedi-panel/

Wow, I wish I could get those kinds of invites. The only invites I get are to play Fortnite.

Reaction score

The Daisy is from Topps. I got John and Oscar in person as they left talk show appearances. (Annihilation and Pacific Rim 2)

Reaction score
the graphs are obviously good, but you really have to wonder who chose the pen?
If you are already using paint....why not use something that doesn't blend right into the cover?

Reaction score
Thanks again Pete. Agreed about the pen color choice. I would have liked them to use silver. I still jumped at the chance to pick it up though since i believe having the big 3 on a CGC SS 9.8 Star Wars comic is relatively rare.

Reaction score
Received this signed by Alan Harris. Was worried in case it never got returned but so pleased. Its Trevor wearing the suit in this one but I think Harris is most recognized as Bossk.