Recent Star Wars Acquisitions (Non-Through-The-Mail)

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum but am an experienced Star Wars autograph collector. I've already bought and sold with some of you on here. I'm looking forward to sharing my collection and experiences with you. I'll start out with my older Official Pix Shield Harrison Ford officially licensed autographs. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum but am an experienced Star Wars autograph collector. I've already bought and sold with some of you on here. I'm looking forward to sharing my collection and experiences with you. I'll start out with my older Official Pix Harrison Ford officially licensed autographs. Thanks!

Beautiful set ya have there, man. All old stock opx too. Not an easy task by any stretch.

Reaction score
"Sweet! I have both the 8 x 10 and 11 x 14. Couldnt pass it up.
"

Wow! To have 2 would be really nice. I got this one off of Ebay a few years ago from someone in the UK. I was worried about damage during shipping but it worked out. Also got it PSA'd by Steve Grad....

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yep, when OPX offered them, I sucked it up and bought them. Hurt for a while, but was worth it!

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum but am an experienced Star Wars autograph collector. I've already bought and sold with some of you on here. I'm looking forward to sharing my collection and experiences with you. I'll start out with my older Official Pix Shield Harrison Ford officially licensed autographs. Thanks!

Great items! Welcome!

Reaction score
DJAchmed got me this from "Power of the Force" Convention:

And this one I got from another Scummer: