Recent Star Wars Acquisitions (Non-Through-The-Mail)

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just for reference, the original Recent Acquisitions (Non-TTM) thread is here and no longer active. By popular demand, I've broken up the Star Wars acquisitions from the non-Star Wars acquisitions into two separate threads. Please use this thread for Star Wars related posts only. Any non-Star Wars posts will be moved to the proper thread without notice.

Reaction score
Im really surprised by this move to be honest. I mean, is it such a greek tragedy to have all acquisition/show and tell in the same thread?

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Im really surprised by this move to be honest. I mean, is it such a greek tragedy to have all acquisition/show and tell in the same thread?
Popular demand really. People come to Rebelscum.com to talk about Star Wars. If someone has to wade through non-Star Wars stuff to get to the main focus, it can be frustrating. This will hopefully help alleviate that issue for everyone.

Reaction score
Popular demand really. People come to Rebelscum.com to talk about Star Wars. If someone has to wade through non-Star Wars stuff to get to the main focus, it can be frustrating. This will hopefully help alleviate that issue for everyone.

Makes sense! I know I'm guilty of posting my sports stuff! lol

Reaction score
Once again, Amen Chris. It's very simple, the forum is called rebelscum, not hungergamescum, horror scum, wrestling scum, etc... In the end, Mr. Wyman is the administrator. What is a Greek tragedy is how this forum has become more non-star wars!

Reaction score
Really old , but still nice fan days haul!

By the way the pics were taken with a cell phone so yeah......

Reaction score
If it had to be done, then I'm glad it was only two threads and not going overboard with it. At that rate we would have seen a "recent acquisition thread" dedicated to the stars of the 1980's musical "Xanadu", and I would lose all interest.

Nice STAR WARS stuff by the way! I'll be adding some new stuff here in the next 24 hours.

Reaction score
Once again, Amen Chris. It's very simple, the forum is called rebelscum, not hungergamescum, horror scum, wrestling scum, etc... In the end, Mr. Wyman is the administrator. What is a Greek tragedy is how this forum has become more non-star wars!
The forum isn't called soapboxscum either...

Reaction score
I personally like this move. Yes i do understand that its Rebelscum.com, and I can come on the forum here and geek out with other fellow Star Wars aficionados, but honestly there's no other site that I go on for my convention needs and my other action figure needs. This site is absolutely amazing in providing a collector like myself (and definitely others on here) with a one-stop convention/autographs/figures/statues/etc/etc/etc area for not only Star Wars, but for other movies as well. Other sites just don't have all the resources that this site does, and doesn't provide the expertise of other collectors like this site does. To swing the pendulum the other way, I understand how it can be upsetting that the site is not just about Star Wars, but it's just that there's no other site good enough like Rebelscum.com. Rebelscum.com is absolutely amazing, and I will forever refer to here and will forever be a user on here.

Reaction score
The forum isn't called soapboxscum either...
Oh I'm soooo sorry, did I strike a nerve. According to the The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition, a forum can be:
A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website.

Reaction score
Oh I'm soooo sorry, did I strike a nerve. According to the The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition, a forum can be:
A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website.
You didn't strike a nerve--your posts are hilariously incongruent and I enjoy them quiet a bit. Now, let's return to the topic of the thread, because this is not flamewarscum.com.

Reaction score
Starwarsnerd: where and when did you score the Liam Neeson? I love it! He is one of my top wants at the moment and am hoping to get him soon.

Reaction score
You didn't strike a nerve--your posts are hilariously incongruent and I enjoy them quiet a bit. Now, let's return to the topic of the thread, because this is not flamewarscum.com.
Soo, I take it you don't do well with opposing views. There is no reason to turn personal with your comments, Lol, my friend. Oh and speaking of humorous, I loved your choice of vernacular; "incongruent", reminded me of my sixth grade geometry class. Anyways, like you said, on to more important matters.

I would like to thank Chris for another successful send-in. I received my Stan Lee and Dave Prowse sigs back and they look great. I'll be posting the Dave Prowse sig picture soon.

Reaction score
Starwarsnerd: where and when did you score the Liam Neeson? I love it! He is one of my top wants at the moment and am hoping to get him soon.
Corey, I got it from starwarsfan1977! The credit for the signature goes to friend of the forum k9- neeson seems like he has been harder and harder to get these days as he just doesn't want to sign.

-Mike

Reaction score
Greetings,

Here are my recent send-in acquisitions. First, my Bespin "I am your father" shot, which Chris was able to get Prowse to inscribe "Come Join Me!". Now, I just need to get Hamill to include a reply inscription, any suggestions? I'm thinking, "I Will Never Join You!".

Finally, I just got back a custom piece, which I created, in order to include Corey D Williams and Stephen Costantino on the same print. I might continue this series of prints, which I've titled " Skiff Guards VS Luke Skywalker", if I encounter other signers.

Hope this post was enjoyable and congruent!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Greetings,

Here are my recent send-in acquisitions. First, my Bespin "I am your father" shot, which Chris was able to get Prowse to inscribe "Come Join Me!". Now, I just need to get Hamill to include a reply inscription, any suggestions? I'm thinking, "I Will Never Join You!".
Mind if I ask where you got that photo... It looks amazing!

Reaction score
Yep It was. Sadly it had to say bye bye. Oh well. But, I did happen to get something star wars signed recently...sort of. I like/love original comic book artwork. I like/love star wars autographs. I like/love star wars production items. Roll them together and HUZZAH

original production strip art illustration for a January 1980 star wars daily comic strip by Russ Manning. Happy time acquisition!

Reaction score
Got to shake the Emperor's hand last night, already have him on my stuff so I just got a playbill signed.

Reaction score
Great stuff, zoid2323. I really like the picture you got with him too!

I met Anthony Daniels yesterday and he was a great guy. He spent loads of time with each and every fan and was very amusing and friendly. The event staff took a couple photos for me but they are a bit blurry. It's probably my favourite signature in my collection:

Reaction score
Can't speak enough about my awesome experience at Elstree, here is what I aquired ..

12x18's .. For a few of these I used the image that Ron would have seen through his viewing system (inset in the bottom right of ea. image) He thought it was a pretty cool idea

Geoff Glover, Ron Taylor

Ron Taylor, Peter Taylor (Peter's sig. [in Silver] gets sort of lost unless the light hit's it)

Ron Taylor - I guess he had never seen the top pic before, he swore up & down that it wasn't him - kept going on about it not looking like his hair .. He stopped signing half way thru & wanted to look close (again) at the image just to make sure it was him (lol)

Added Peter to this one w/ his dad - 8x10

One of the (more than a few) very cool 'new' Kurtz/Joiner images

Added Colin Skeaping & Vic Galucci to my Troopers piece

Colin on an 11x14 (Although the res is a spot off, THX for the great image Jeff!) Colin said it was by far, his favorite picture

Skeaping on my Snowtroopers piece, I know Graham has talked to Colin, tried to clarify w/ not much luck but he was signing some 'stunt' snowtrooper pics .. When I asked about this image he said he wasn't in this specific picture but did some of the stunt work so if it's ever proven that he 100% wasn't involved w/ the Snowtroopers I'll remove him .. Colin's appearances are rare so didn't want to take the chance

8x10's - Goffe, Nick Joseph, Taylor's

Added Ron & Peter to my Ep.4 theatrical program

Ron Punter to my Faces of Vader piece

9 added to the 'ANH' poster

6 added to the 'TESB' poster

4 added to the 'ROTJ' poster