Recent Non-Star Wars Acquisitions (Non-Through-The-Mail)

Reaction score
I'll get this thread started.

I've had these for a while but never showed them off before--original movie props from Rob Zombie's Halloween. These were among the many masks hanging from the walls of Michael Myer's room at the psych hospital.

Reaction score
Dallas Comic Con:
Summer Glau

She added the quotes, both at 11x14 images I had printed.

Stan Lee:

Second X-Men Omnibus (#32-66) and the Spider-Man Masterworks hardcopy of Amazing Fantasy 15 and Spider-Man 1-10. Stan is so iconic to all the Marvel comics it was hard to choose what to add him too.

Reaction score
Stan Lee:

Second X-Men Omnibus (#32-66) and the Spider-Man Masterworks hardcopy of Amazing Fantasy 15 and Spider-Man 1-10. Stan is so iconic to all the Marvel comics it was hard to choose what to add him too.
Loving the Stan Lee 'graphs. Truly a legend.

Reaction score
I was one of the last guys in line for Stan on Saturday, so no I would not say I got to "meet" him at all, he had a guy handing things to him and a guy pulling things away to hand back.
Was not much different than last year so I expected it to be the same.

Reaction score
In Dallas he did not have any images on his table, so atleast you had something to choose from. I was lucky and did not want a photo, came looking to get my books signed. Figure the books are nicer than just doing a single comic.

Reaction score
Once again I am amazed that these guys do conventions many times through the year and always have the crappy images/photos on sale. Is it so hard to produce some decent photos and a good choice?? I know it has stopped me in the past from buying anything from a guest...

Reaction score
Besides Official Pix & The Movie Picture Database, where can one obtain good pictures of SW actors (not necessarily the well-known stars). Looking for more of the supporting characters.

Reaction score
Besides Official Pix & The Movie Picture Database, where can one obtain good pictures of SW actors (not necessarily the well-known stars). Looking for more of the supporting characters.
OPix has the license. Google and Bing images if you can't find them.

Reaction score
Added a couple 11x14s - Clooney was in town recently - only signed a handful, so I was lucky to get this one. Added Laura and Stan from DCC. Had Kilmer and Lokken photos also, but since they postponed, hopefully will add them in Oct.

Reaction score
Looks like this will be my new Recent Aquisitions Thread....so few SW pick ups lately
so here we go....
11x14's
8x10
NCIS:LA
Once Upon A Time
Walter Murch
Bruno Kirby as Clemenza in GFII
couple more for the Thor set
Denny Crane

Cleavon Little as Sheriff Bart
Jennifer Lawrence
Kate Capshaw 11x14
Jamie Lee Curtis
Warwick doodling Griphook....I guess?
No respect
Fred Savage & Mel Smith ...pretty much finishing a Princess Bride set
Game of Thrones and Mark Addy doodle

Reaction score
Pete, if you are ever going to part with that Jennifer Lawrence, PM me!
:grin:

Looks like this will be my new Recent Aquisitions Thread....so few SW pick ups lately
so here we go....
11x14's
8x10
NCIS:LA
Once Upon A Time
Walter Murch
Bruno Kirby as Clemenza in GFII
couple more for the Thor set
Denny Crane

Cleavon Little as Sheriff Bart
Jennifer Lawrence
Kate Capshaw 11x14
Jamie Lee Curtis
Warwick doodling Griphook....I guess?
No respect
Fred Savage & Mel Smith ...pretty much finishing a Princess Bride set
Game of Thrones and Mark Addy doodle

Reaction score
Bobafettcrazy,
I am kind of in "hoarding mode" until we get thru this downtrodden economy. But, if you want to go for an offer that will "Shock and Awe" me.....Have at it.
Just be aware that it is the only Hunger Games piece that I have seen with a full signature from her.....shorter signatures also mean shorter price tags.

Reaction score
PM'ing you Pete!

Bobafettcrazy,
I am kind of in "hoarding mode" until we get thru this downtrodden economy. But, if you want to go for an offer that will "Shock and Awe" me.....Have at it.
Just be aware that it is the only Hunger Games piece that I have seen with a full signature from her.....shorter signatures also mean shorter price tags.

Reaction score
Bobafettcrazy,
I don't know Pete, mine is pretty close

Reaction score
haha, now that is something. I was thinking i was the only person who read these books on this board. Glad to see other people have been into it as well.

Reaction score
2012 has been very kind to me so far. Just got this in from a fellow scummer. The picture is roughly an 8.5x12 it seems.

Also, I've had this for a year so it's not very recent, but I just thought it would be nice to share it.

Jacob "Stitch" Duran's credentials for UFC 101.

Reaction score
Thanks to a friend who got this for me at Dallas Comic Con, the program signed by one Kevin Conroy, the voice of Batman.

Tom Kane as "Morgan Freeman" with inscription

Robert Eddison on an old Theatre Royal Haymarket playbill. I have to thank a good friend for giving me the opportunity to add "The Grail Knight" to my Indiana Jones collection!

Wallace "Wah Wah" Jones signed University of Kentucky Football Card

Jones was an All-American tight end for 3 years for Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant at Kentucky .He was also a pitcher on the Kentucky baseball team who was drafted. However he's best known for being a 3-year starting forward, All-Amercian and 2-time National Champion for the men's basketball team (1948, 1949). He was also (along with his fellow starting teammates) on the 1948 Men's Olympic basketball team, which won gold in London.

He's from my hometown back in Kentucky and I've had the pleasure of hearing some of his stories. It's amazing to hear from someone who was coached by both Adolph Rupp and Paul "Bear" Bryant

Reaction score
The DCC line for Conroy was insane, luckily for me that was the first line we got in. He signed my daughters Batgirl cape for her. Very cool guy to chat with while he was signing but I am sure that chatting did not help move the line.

Reaction score
Thanks to a friend who got this for me at Dallas Comic Con, the program signed by one Kevin Conroy, the voice of Batman.

Tom Kane as "Morgan Freeman" with inscription

Robert Eddison on an old Theatre Royal Haymarket playbill. I have to thank a good friend for giving me the opportunity to add "The Grail Knight" to my Indiana Jones collection!

Wallace "Wah Wah" Jones signed University of Kentucky Football Card

Jones was an All-American tight end for 3 years for Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant at Kentucky .He was also a pitcher on the Kentucky baseball team who was drafted. However he's best known for being a 3-year starting forward, All-Amercian and 2-time National Champion for the men's basketball team (1948, 1949). He was also (along with his fellow starting teammates) on the 1948 Men's Olympic basketball team, which won gold in London.

He's from my hometown back in Kentucky and I've had the pleasure of hearing some of his stories. It's amazing to hear from someone who was coached by both Adolph Rupp and Paul "Bear" Bryant
Nice pick ups Mike!

Reaction score
Danny Elfman, johnny Depp and Tim Burton on one if my favourite films of all time, Edward Scissorhands. Wanna add Winnona but kinda wanna keep it as it is also. What do you guys think?

Reaction score
Personally I'd leave it as it is rather than try to track down Winnona to sign it. While Winnona was a main character, the 3 people on it already were the ones who comprised the feel of the movie.

Reaction score
got these two beauties from A_ONE yesterday...

Cobie Smulders

and Clark Gregg

edit: i forgot two in-person successes... Robert Pattinson

what a crappy graph... :rolleyes:

Last edited: