Recent Acquisitions

Reaction score
Nice, do you put the cards in pennysleeves or straight into the display case?

Reaction score
Are screwdowns better for long term storage than toploaders?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Unless they have been out for a while, I spotted a few "Phantom Force" sealed small boxes at Walmart. They look to be extra/unsold Star Wars packs from the last 2 years or so as a deal offering.
The contents said something like 4 random sealed packs, I think 4 packs of those Galactic discs and a bonus jumbo pack. $14.88 each if I recall. I wanted to take a pic but left my phone at home.

Reaction score
Unless they have been out for a while, I spotted a few "Phantom Force" sealed small boxes at Walmart. They look to be extra/unsold Star Wars packs from the last 2 years or so as a deal offering.
The contents said something like 4 random sealed packs, I think 4 packs of those Galactic discs and a bonus jumbo pack. $14.88 each if I recall. I wanted to take a pic but left my phone at home.
Saw some people bought some boxes and opened them.Contained 4 packs of Galactic Connections,2 packs of Clone Wars(blue packing,not sure which set),2 packs of JTTFA & 2 packs of TFA series 1.Most got nothing special but did saw a few got a sketch and autograph.I would say don't waste your money,save for TLJ,IMO!!!

Reaction score
Picked up 2018 Galactic Files today. C$29.99 at TRU.

Chose 3 blasters from the case of 12(?) on the shelf. Opened them and 2 were identical base, so 49 doubles and a lot of inserts matched-up too.

I have been burned by Topps multiple times over the years and they did it again. Brutal quality control.

My LCS won't have Hobby until next week, so not even sure I want to check their price.

Reaction score
Over a month to receive a standard form letter email reply from Topps CS. Absolute garbage that they think having near-identical blasters is somehow acceptable. But I will receive a "care package". Yay?

Reaction score
Walked into my local comics store and found a dusty, sealed 1995 Galaxy Series 3 box buried under everything else. Mine, all mine! Love the Galaxy series cards and still debating whether or not to crack it open. Thoughts?

Reaction score
I’d leave it sealed, but that is because I already have the G3 set. It’s full of fantastic art, so if you don’t already have the set bust those packs.

Reaction score
No doubt. And I completely agree about the Galaxy sets. I love seeing the classic artwork as well as seeing new takes on the SW Universe from lots of different artists with varying styles.

I’ve gotta pick up sone of the most recent release, it’s the only Galaxy product I am
missing.