Recent Acquisitions

Reaction score
Here is a shot of my first 3...:grin: The red eyes on Noghri make him look really wicked, if only the card was actually that way.

Reaction score
Galaxy Files Red Guard Puzzle

Check it out, two puzzle pieces of 4 bought on eBay at the same time from different sellers. Now on two finding the last 2 pieces.
y 2 left to go.

Reaction score
Nah, there's still plenty of her beautiful work out there and available.

Reaction score
on Irma - I think you have most of them - but I must say I am collecting a different artist on Galactic files - Padme of course

Reaction score
I won an eBay auction for 500 sealed packs of Galaxy 7 cards. My daughter and I have had a great time opening them. So far I pulled a Black Printing Plate for Card 26 :grin:.

Reaction score
Heritage- Tusken Raiders by Robert Teranishi, Tom Hodges, Randy Martinez & Chris Eliopolous

Last edited:
Reaction score
Clone Wars 2008- Plo Koon Artist Return by Jeff Chandler, Ahsoka Tano by Irma Ahmed & Piece 1 of 2 to and Anakin & Padme Puzzle by Irma Ahmed

Reaction score
Galaxy 5- Tusken Raider by Jamie Snell, Gamorrean Guard by Patrick Schoenmaker & Mira by Irma Ahmed

Reaction score
Clone Wars: ROTBH- Barriss Offee by Jerry Gaylord, Aurra Sing by Monte Moore & Obi-Wan by Irma Ahmed

Reaction score
Galaxy 7- Tusken Raider & Jaxxon Artist Returns by Kevin Sharpe, Dark Side Leia Artist Return by Michael Duron & Nomi Sunrider by Irma Ahmed

Reaction score
Celebration VI Sketch- Amaiza Foxtrain by Spencer Brinkerhoff III(Won this in one of Spencer's Contests)

Reaction score
Galactic Files- Tuskens by Jeremy Scott, Lance Sawyer, Randy Elliot, David Green, Leia(?) by Brandon Bracamonte, Padme by Mike Hampton, Leia & Jaina Solo Artist Returns by Mike Vasquez & Bastila Shan and Admiral Daala by Irma Ahmed

Reaction score
Digging those Mike Vasquez! Would love to add a Snowbunny Irma one of these days! Shoot me a PM Adrian. Im looking for some cheap artists returns(around $50). Think Ill add Chris Dee from GF2. Looking to add some different artists for my Snowbunnies without breaking the bank.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah, Mike really came out strong on his first Star Wars Set.

Chris Dee, I'll have to check out Chris' work.

And as far as Snowbunny Padme goes, I'd love to add one from Irma one of these days too! She's done lone that I can think of, and I've never seen it posted as pulled or for sale.

I also really like the Bracamonte card, it's just different than any other SW cards I have.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think she did a Padme centric return and Snowbunny was one of the Padmes but im not exactly sure. (I almost got it mixed up with the Sanna U Snowbunny she did for G6)(Know where she's been?). If you dont get the Irmas they'll usually lost to the void. Chris is new to Topps, I met him at CVI. Nice guy and has some good looking work!

Reaction score
I really like the sketch cards, can you tell me more about the artist return cards? Do you pay them direct to sketch you a certain character? Or are they redemption cards that you pull from packs and redeem through topps? I don't know anything about this kinda stuff but want to start collective so if you could explain that would be great. Also whats the average cost I'm looking at for these types of cards?

Reaction score
Talk about lucky timing. I came inside after being outside working most of the day and sit down and decided to check Topps.com for anything new when BAM...I did a double take when I saw Uncut Sheets of Vintage 1977 cards for sale. I jumped on it and bought the Series 1 Blue card Uncut sheet, even with the higher price I just couldn't pass it up because I've wanted one for over 3 decades now and this one is direct from the Topps Vault!!! :awesome::awesome::awesome: :awesome::awesome::awesome: :awesome::awesome::awesome: :awesome::awesome::awesome: :awesome::awesome::awesome: :awesome::awesome::awesome:

Reaction score
Thanks! I have it on the dinning room table and look at it often :) I'm building a frame for it with double sided glass to see both sides. Does anybody know how to interpret the series of numbers on the edge of the sheet? I guess it's production date/info. Also made another big score by getting my very first autographed card by Mark Hamill, a Super Rare auto from the ESB 3Di set, odds for any auto is 1:1,055 packs.

Not surprising. Awesome score BlueLeader!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Topps.com has TFA Binders on sale for $14.99, I got the good and evil ones.

Reaction score
I'll post a picture of it when it arrives, but I got the Star War high Tek 1/1 Black Difractor Malakili card coming in the mail. It'll look good with my malakili focus.

Reaction score
My current collection as it stands now. Black diffractor inbound as I just got a shipping confirmation.

Reaction score
1/1 diffractor

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reaction score
According to cardboardconnection.com he did. I doubt I'll find it. I'm just down to the black diffractor auto, printing plates, and the red auto and red regular. But those are long shots. The 1/1 that I have is likely the end of this run as I see it unless something pops up on ebay. Thank you for the compliments on the cards and my focus!

Reaction score
Got a couple of autographs from Indonesian actor Iko Uwais during the Indonesia Comic Con this past weekend

Reaction score
He was supposed to have some autographs in the Rogue One: Mission Briefing set, but I've yet to see one on eBay.

Reaction score
Display for my high Tek malakili focus.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk