Recent Acquisitions

Reaction score
I started collecting PSA Graded 8 or higher of all 5 Topps Original Series of cards. I have 46 of the first 66 Blue Series including a PSA 8 (Near Mint/Mint) #1 Luke with absolutely no color fading
. Anybody else collect these or wanna sell some let me know, I have a few for trade.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Had the pleasure of meeting artist Banky V. Farano at last weekend's Miami Comic Con and picked up this stunning sketch card from her.

I also saw a bunch of her Galaxy 6 cards as well. Good stuff!

Reaction score
Just got back into SW minis and read about the sales at Target stores. I was alittle skeptical because back in the day when I played Heroclix and MageKnight, retail stores were the worst place to buy boosters because they were often already opened and/or returned. So, I took a chance and picked up some packs from three different Target stores and here's what I got:

Imperial Entanglements:
R Arica
R Moff Jerjerrod
VR Xizor

Legacy of the Force:
R Moff Nyna Calixte
R Deena Shan
R Shado Vao
VR Leia Organa Solo, Jedi Knight

Jedi Acedemy:
R Anakin Solo
R Qui-Gon Jinn, Jedi Trainer
VR Master K Kruhk
VR Naga Sadow

So, four VRs and a few good, named (as in, people I recognize) characters. Seems like the concern about opened boosters was misplaced, as I'm pretty happy with my pulls. Haven't played the minis game in years, so I'm hoping to gather up some figures before they disappear or become too hard to find.

Reaction score
I got these Scott Zambelli Sketches at Motor City Con over the weekend

Reaction score
From Target.

Imperial Entanglements:
R Thrawn
VR Darth Vader, Legacy of the Force
VR Luke Skywalker, Rebel Commander

Jedi Acedemy:
R Grand Master Yoda
R The Jedi Exile

The IE were a big deal, because they were the last three boosters in the store.

Reaction score
Decipher CCG Enhanced Jabba's Palace pack (Mara Jade) x2. I had been looking for a sealed one for awhile.

Reaction score
Star Wars Miniatures Imperial Entanglements Palpatine on Throne x2 - pulled from boosters. Then I got another Arica and Thrawn - yawn.

Reaction score
Star Wars Miniatures:

Clone Strike Yoda (pulled from booster)
Force Unleashed Luke and Yoda (pulled from Target store booster)

Reaction score
Still finding some $4 boosters at Target.

Jedi Academy:
The Dark Woman
Darth Sidious, Sith Master

Reaction score
actually, i had a recent acquisition, and its SORTA autograph related. I love star wars cards and like many people i like signed star wars cards especially too lol. I recently just purchased from a guy nearly the entire set of final production slides for the 1993 portrait done by Joe Smith. He did 12 total, these are 10 of the 12 one of a kinda plates used to print the artwork that was used in both the set, on post cards, and on reprints later down. Topps sold them from the topps vault a while back each one of a kind. Guy just had them up now, took a shot and got em all. Now i want the last two (good luck eh?). These are the BEST cards to get signed, makes a KILLER set.

Reaction score
Great score there! That is amazing, good luck on finding the last two!

Reaction score
I picked up a couple of "Triptych" puzzle cards for my Millennium Falcon collection focus.

Insurmountable Odds

Hidden in Plain Site

Reaction score
More $4 Star Wars minis boosters from Target:

IE Arica
IE Rieken
IE Thrawn

Literally, that makes my third copy of each figure. At least I finally got the Bacta Tank and I did get more Rebels and Imperials, so that helps.

Reaction score
Well, I only have one more printing plate to find. I'd really like to put this set together.

Reaction score
My Recents

Congrats on the Printing Plates collection Sithspawn, those sure take the :greedy_dollars::greedy_dollars::greedy_dollars: to collect.

I just added 5 more PSA graded Mint 9 Vintage cards to my collection. I am only 16 away from a complete PSA graded set of the Original 330 card set :very_drunk:. My collection just jumped up to 10th on the Greatest Collections List at PSA.com registered sets :joyous:

Reaction score
Congrats on the Printing Plates collection Sithspawn, those sure take the :greedy_dollars::greedy_dollars::greedy_dollars: to collect.

I just added 5 more PSA graded Mint 9 Vintage cards to my collection. I am only 16 away from a complete PSA graded set of the Original 330 card set :very_drunk:. My collection just jumped up to 10th on the Greatest Collections List at PSA.com registered sets :joyous:
Thanks! I just wish I could put a full set of four together. I'd like to get them framed when I do.

Reaction score
From Fan Days:

Part of my "Blu-ray" project. I am awaiting an ESB piece from Mr. Russell Walks, which will replace the extra ROTJ in the bottom middle. At that point, it will spell out "Blu ray"

My free VIP sketch cards, including one blank leftover for future use.

Two galaxy 6 returns, the Jaina/Jacen was a custom commission from Mr. Jason Sobol

My VIP autograph cards

Some official Alias autograph cards

Some HP costume cards

Reaction score

Well, I finally put a complete set together! Star Wars Galaxy 6 #73 Bounty Aquired complete set of printing plates. What's even better it's one of my favorite pieces of Star Wars art. Now I just have to decide how to frame them. Debating between getting the print and putting the plates around it. Or the plates and get an autographed base card together. Ideas??

Reaction score
Congrats Sithspawn...That had to be a hard chase to put a full set together.
I finished off my original Episodes 4 5 6 widevision chase chrome cards when I bought a complete set of the ANH chromes on eBay today for $45 shipped...FINALLY after 14 years :congratulatory:.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Well, I finally put a complete set together! Star Wars Galaxy 6 #73 Bounty Aquired complete set of printing plates. What's even better it's one of my favorite pieces of Star Wars art. Now I just have to decide how to frame them. Debating between getting the print and putting the plates around it. Or the plates and get an autographed base card together. Ideas??

WOW that is ELITE! You so rarely see a completed Printing plate set! GREAT JOB! Yeah, frame that up for sure...any thought to biting the bullet and contacting the artist to see if the original is for sale?

Reaction score
WOW that is ELITE! You so rarely see a completed Printing plate set! GREAT JOB! Yeah, frame that up for sure...any thought to biting the bullet and contacting the artist to see if the original is for sale?
The original is a full size painting that if Lucas doesn't already own I'm sure it'd cost a ton. I have the canvas wrap the was available through ACME Direct.

Reaction score
On the SW Minis front, I picked up some boosters of ROTS and Dark Times. Highlights were:

ROTS - Yoda, San Hill, Capt Antilles
Dark Times - Dengar, K'Kruhk, Merumeru

Reaction score
Got the new UK and Ireland Sticker Book and a few packets of stickers along with a few packets of Force Attax

Reaction score
Just bought a hobby box of Bounty Hunters, can't wait to see what sketch I get.

Reaction score
Recent Pick Up & Pulls. Snagged the Ki-Adi Mundi by D. Douglass off eBay because I didn't have a Skethc by that Artist. The Rise Of The Bounty Hunter Sketches are from a case I got a pretty good deal on. I've only opened 3 boxes so far, but the Proctor Cad Bane, Yoda by Jerry Gaylord & Ki-Adi Mundi by Shea Standefer have me off to a pretty good start.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I got an awesome card for Christmas from a friend, I never thought I would own one. Dont know if one has been posted here before, so here's mine. Limited to 300. The scan doesnt do it justice.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That's an awesome Ewok card Driftwood83! I have one as well. Shame there will probably never be any more SW costume cards made.

Reaction score
A couple of recent Pick Ups- C-3P0(Irma Ahmed), Tusken Raider(Kevin Liell) and a Tusken Die Cut Return from the artist known as Gothic Hangman:

Hangman included a personal Thank You note as well as some of his fantastic Artwork. Very cool guy!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I really need to get working on landing some sketch cards. I rarely find anything...