Recent Acquisitions

Reaction score
Recently received Sebulba and the Gungan Warrior moc. They were openers for me, and you know those plastic wrapped metal ties they used to use on everything back then? Holy crap did those things degrade and get sticky.

Reaction score
i just got a loose aurra sing i think shes from potj i saw pics of her on card.
her rifle is so bendy she can barely old it. were talking near spaghetti quality here.
her pistol fits nicely in her hand and holster. so at least theres that.
but whats up with her arms? they move up nd down duck style and they move backwards but refuse to go forward.

Reaction score
Went to a vintage Toy museum here in Maine over the weekend. Very cool place. Picked up a Duros and Bacta Tank Luke from their shop.

Reaction score
That Amanaman doesn't disappoint. He's kind of like the Yautja of the SW universe with those eerie but awesome accessories. I have him displayed next to Ephant Mon just like that behind the scenes 'pack up night party' from the SW to Jedi documentary. :)

Reaction score
I just bought an Ellors Madak for customizing. It’s still a great figure.

Reaction score
I got the Sandtrooper. Overlooked this one, but am filling in my ranks. Had no idea how nice it is-- both his binoculars and blaster attach to the backpack.

Reaction score
I got the Sandtrooper. Overlooked this one, but am filling in my ranks. Had no idea how nice it is-- both his binoculars and blaster attach to the backpack.

Nice pick up.

This is one that I don't have, but actually wish I did. I ddn't know the gun and the binocs attach to the backpack. I think the casemates were Vader, Luke, and Han. I think the breakdown was 4x Vader, 4x Han, 3x Luke, and 1x Sandtrooper. Even back then Hasbro was stingy on the troopers.
T

Last edited:
Reaction score
I recently bought a TVC Mimban Stormtrooper at Walmart, and on my way home stopped at the local comic shop. I found this POTJ Ben Kenobi. It was only $3.99, so I grabbed it.

Reaction score
I finally got myself a complete POTJ Bo Shek for my Cantina Diorama. I now have a spare blaster for him so that'll be going on eBay. I did have the POTJ Ep 1 Tusken Raider which I really liked, but it got eaten by my ex-girlfriend's dog! To add insult to injury it also peed over my Ace of Spades rug.

JVM

Reaction score
Recently acquired the POTJ Plo Koon, a figure I always wanted but never had high on the priority list -- I was always curious about the yellow lightsaber and a sculpted robe for this character, having first experienced this character in Jedi Power Battles before the movies or CW show, and I find the TPM force files kind of interesting. Plo feels like a different Jedi than who he becomes, but the headsculpt might be my favorite he's had, and the swivel elbows aren't as impressive as the TLC figure's ball joints, but for a figure of this era they seem very well placed.

Admittedly not a figure I'd recommend to any other collector unless they were a fan of the character or prequel Jedi in general.