Recent Acquisitions

Reaction score
I picked up the 300th figure Boba Fett figures MISB. One has a white left border and one has a green left border with a photo of Fett.

Which variant is more rare? I know neither is very rare price-wise, just wanted to know.

Reaction score
I believe the white border packaging was the rare one back in the day.

Reaction score
Thanks, I appreciate it - I like the look of the white border as well.

Tony

Reaction score
Got a loose POTJ Porkins the other day. Love that figure. He's my kind of X-wing pilot... I wonder if he was on the Rebellion weight management program? ha ha Because the US Air Force would NOT let him stay in with a body type like that.

Reaction score
I just got a rebel trooper for 5$. I'm Almost done with this line!

Reaction score
I picked up a second Boshek and the droid with the red DS holo. I'm not sure if I have that droid somwhere, but the price was cheap, so I decided to take it.

Reaction score
I was showing someone the other day the Dagobah Luke/Vader. He had never seen it. My fav figure from the POTJ Line. Never thought this figure would ever be made.

Reaction score
Just got the zam wessel preview figure. Its a great sculpt but it lacks on the articulation side.

Reaction score
Received Queen Amidala - Royal Decoy in from eBay today for $5 shipped. My collection of the Queen - a seldom populated group when I was younger - is now almost complete.

Reaction score
RX-7 of Power of the Jedi 2001 line.
I went to Crowmag toys in Raleigh NC yesterday to plunder their loose $3 figures. I bought a dozen that I'm trying to ID since I can't go to the pool (there's thunderstorming outside) and I have ID'd one of the dozen...11 more to go...

Reaction score
I like the Ewoks in this line....but I just noticed yesterday, WHY doesn't he have a PEG-HOLE in his FOOT???

Reaction score
At Crowemag Toys I bought Power Of The Jedi Amanaman for just 3 bucks

I can't believe this figures sold for $9.99 back then.

Reaction score
That droid came with the Naboo Royal Starship lot I won at auction.

JVM

Reaction score
I got a used loose POTJ Darth Vader - Masters of the Dark Side - recently and it just arrived. The seller promised the 'limbs were tight' but it seemed to be worded intentionally - the waist is a bit loose and the neck swivel is loose. The head feels like it wants to come off but is too tight to come off, but too lose to really stand at attention as Darth Vader. There's also something on his arm but I don't mind that. All that said, as far as Hasbro's contribution is concerned, a much better figure than I've been aware of. The head sculpt is beautiful and it has the best pose Hasbro's ever given Vader before he went SA. The cape's not perfect but it's not bad. Codpiece seems a little big though.

Guess I should've paid the extra for the TVC ANH Vader off the bat, or even the TAC one.

Reaction score
I picked up a loose Porkins figure for 50 cents, and I am surprised how much better the likeness is on this older figure, compared to the modern version from a few years ago, that only looks like Sansweet, lol.

Reaction score
picked up a lot of PTJ figures recently:
Bo- Shek
Lando
Chewbacca
Porkins X2
Imperial Officer
Bespin Guard
Teebo
Duros
Rebel Fleet Trooper
Mon Calamari Tech
Zutton
Tuskan raider
IG-88

Reaction score
I missed this line in my teenage years, but a local comic shop has almost the entire line plus saga and otc, 3 for $10. I picked up quite a few, they are great figures!

Reaction score
Picked up a loose Foode and beede from a vintage toy store that I went to today. I have been wanting to visit for a long time. Can cross that one off my list of needs

Reaction score
Picked up a POTJ TIE Bomber today. Even Hoth like conditions didn't prevent me from picking this up! I like to grab the latest versions of vehicles. However with the Saga version it was essentially the same, the only difference being is some blast marks which I didn't like. Hasbro released one in 2010 but it was a gray paint job. I went with the POTJ version, which is the dark blue and more accurate color.

Reaction score
Just got Pote Snitkin mint on card for 3 American dollars. Cool guy. Love the background dudes
He's a great sculpt that still holds up well! I've got him with my TVC and TBS Jabba's Palace figures and he looks right at home.

Reaction score
Just got a set of 4 12" POTJ figures.

Looking back I can't recall why I never picked these up when they firs came out. As I look at them now I can see why I passed at the time but I'm happy I have them now.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Found a decently priced Tie Bomber and B-Wing, boxed. They'll be opened eventually, which is almost a shame, but it's really hard to find a complete one that doesn't have a ridiculous asking price.

Last edited: