Recent Acquisitions

Reaction score
i hit up a local antique store today knowing there was one guy who had a pile of modern stuff. i left with a R4-M9 and BoShek both MOC. i hadn't bought a modern figure in a few years and missed the hunting.

Reaction score
and BoShek
well after 10 years of wanting this guy, he finally came in today...Back in the day 10+ years ago when he came out he was expensive and htf. Never did get him. Started collecting again last year and now i've finally got him.

I have to say i really think BoShek holds up against some of todays figures, the helmet and black pilot suit are awesome.

Reaction score
darth maul that separates in half
Absolutely Yes, the set with him and Obi-wan is one of my all time favorites. The way Maul's head tilts back really recreates that shot in the movie very well. Plus you can hack him in half over and over and he still keeps poping back together. Very cool!

Reaction score
Seeing how there are only four threads here for POTJ, and it is a somewhat recent aquisition, I may as well post this here. I recently found a MAJOR variation on the split in half Maul figure!

This may already be commom knowledge, but I just found out about it. There seem to be two completely different molds for this figure. I have taken some pics to show the difference. One figure is more of a "flat" assembly. The other figure has a post and hole. Also, the neck on each version is different too. One allows the head to move forward, while the other only lets the head turn from left to right. You can even see a small "V" added to the mold to change the head movement.

Also, the copyright info has been reversed. On the "flat" Maul, it reads 2000 LFL on the LEFT foot, with the Hasbro China on the right. The "Post" Maul reads 2000 LFL on the RIGHT foot, with the Hasbro China on the left.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am guessing one is from the single carded POTJ figure and one is from the two-pack with Obi Wan but I am not positive on that.

Reaction score
Yesterday, received Star Tours R3-D3 and R5-D2 from fellow scummer.
----------------------------
"Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi.":ninja:

Reaction score
Just won two Vaders on ebay. The Emperor's Wrath Vader and another Dagobah Phantom Vader. I never got the Emperor's Wrath figure when it was first out and I hear the POTJ one was better than the later release due to the stump of a hand. I know there is a Vintage one coming out, but I like the plastic capes too much. The Dagobah Vader is going to be used for a custom vader I'm working on. It has a great left hand that can actually hold a lightsaber. Great neutral hanging skirt and cape. I might end up using the chest but I'm not sure. Between him and the parts I already have I should have a super articulated Vader that I'm happy with.

Reaction score
R2-Q5. Needed it for my Imperial droids, I got one a while back but I didn't know it was a painted custom... at least I have the official one now.

Also, now my General Madine has something to point at. XD

Reaction score
Picked up K-3PO at the comic shop last weekend for $2.95. While I have two newer ones, the damaged area and paint on his chest are unique to this version. Also his accesory is actually seen on screen, and I don't that it was released with anything else.

Reaction score
Another great bulk lot auction on eBay -- 28 pieces from the POTFII, Power of the Jedi, and Shadows of the Empire sets as well as a rare, limited edition Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker on special Star Wars Trilogy Theatre Edition green card only available during special movie screenings of the late 90s Special Edition trilogy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Just picked up from the comic shop and a flea market...
Luke Bacta Tank in package, imperial officer light brown hair loose, and ishi tibb loose