Recent Acquisitions

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I finally got a Luke Skywalker in Bacta Tank deluxe figure. I don't know why it took me so long to find one of these, but it's mine now.
grin.gif

Reaction score
JGordon24 said:
I finally got a Luke Skywalker in Bacta Tank deluxe figure. I don't know why it took me so long to find one of these, but it's mine now.
grin.gif

Yeah, I think this was one of the coolest ideas to come from the POTJ line too. Congrats!

Reaction score
Just won these in an auction:

"DARTH MAUL SITH APPRENTICE"

"QUI - GON JINN JEDI TRAINING GEAR"

"OBI - WAN KENOBI COLD WEATHER GEAR" - error photo VARIANT

Not sure what the error photo variant is (I'm kind of new still) can anyone educate me on this?

Reaction score
I had to re-buy an AT-ST from Ebay a few weeks ago, since for some reason I couldn't find the one I bought originally. Must have lost it when moving or something. Hate it when that happens.
mad.gif

Reaction score
MIB Tie Bomber.

Probably one of the best purchases i have made in 12 months
grin.gif

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I got the following figures on mint cards today:

POTJ Qui-Gon Jinn Jedi Training Gear .0400
POTJ Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Training Gear .0400

Reaction score
I got a Target B-Wing Loose/Mint/Complete (with pilot) for $5.00 at my local comic shop today!

Reaction score
Thanks to Blimpboy, I picked up a few odds and ends I had been wanting, as well as a few armybuilders:

FX-7
Mon-Camalari officer
Imp Officer
Security Battle Droid

Reaction score
Jmacq1 said:
I got a Target B-Wing Loose/Mint/Complete (with pilot) for $5.00 at my local comic shop today!
I am so jealous. Who wouldn't have grabbed it at that price?

I picked up a loose Rebel Fleet Trooper from Ebay for $2.00. He's being dismantled this weekend for some custom ideas.

Reaction score
I got a carded 8D8 last weekend at a comic shop. (They had virtually the whole wave for under retail price.)

Anyway, I looked at it in the shop, and noticed that the label that states it's name was on up-side-down. I looked at the other 8D8's to see if this was common, but it was the only one. I intended to buy it as an opener, but I am keeping it carded because it is unusual. I may possibly trade it, if it is of particular interest to anybody.

I'll try and get a picture of it later.

Reaction score
Added another Imperial officer to my army. At this point, all the remaining officers I need too get will be used for customs. The heads will be replaced with DS Trooper heads (POTF2) and the excess officer heads will be placed on At-St driver bodies for Tech trooper customs.

Reaction score
Darth_Anton said:
Added another Imperial officer to my army. At this point, all the remaining officers I need too get will be used for customs. The heads will be replaced with DS Trooper heads (POTF2) and the excess officer heads will be placed on At-St driver bodies for Tech trooper customs.

Good ideas there!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I got the following figures on mint cards today:

Jar Jar Binks (Tatooine) .0400
Scout Trooper (Imperial Patrol) (Dirty) .0400
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi) .0100
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Cold Weather Gear) .0400
Sebulba (Boonta Eve Challenge) .0100
Saesee Tiin (Jedi Master) .0400
IG-88 (Bounty Hunter) (Closed Right Claw) .0100
Fode and Beed (Podrace Announcers) .0400
Qui-Gon Jinn (Mos Espa Disguise) .0100 with .0100 Force File

Reaction score
picked up the following through a great trade with SWSPIFFY..always a pleasure to work a deal with Brett.

POWER OF THE JEDI

Action Figures 2000-2002
Chewbacca (Millennium Falcon Mechanic)
Coruscant Guard
Fode and Beed (Pod Race Announcers)
Mas Amedda MOC not perfect though
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi)
Qui-Gon Jinn (Mos Espa Disguise)
Tusken Raider (Desert Sniper)

Episode II Sneak Peek Figures
Zam Wessell

Reaction score
Got an Amanaman w/o Salacious Crumb for $4
and a Mas Ammedda for $3 both loose
smirk.gif

Reaction score
Got Imperial officer and a Tantive rebel trooper from a comic store for $3.00 apiece. Since it was all they had, I wonder if a collector had dumped these because there are new ones this year? The trooper is an upgrade because of the removable helmet but the oficer in the legends line is the same. I wonder if he knew that. Oh well, for 3 dollars I can scratch one of the officer variations off my list.
grin.gif

Reaction score
I've picked up Aurra Sing from a store on the broadwalk in Wildwood. </font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>

[/QUOTE] "Are you an angel?"-Anakin

Reaction score
Wildwood boardwalk, eh? I picked up a Shadows of the Empire Luke Skywalker in Imperial Guard uniform, an Armored Scout Tank with Battle Droid, and an Ellorrs Madak in what I think was the same store where you got your Aurra Sing.

Reaction score
JackNebulax said:
Wildwood boardwalk, eh? I picked up a Shadows of the Empire Luke Skywalker in Imperial Guard uniform, an Armored Scout Tank with Battle Droid, and an Ellorrs Madak in what I think was the same store where you got your Aurra Sing.
The store I went to was called Mike's Toys and Collectibles.