Recent Acquisitions

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I finally got my Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader Final Duel. Not sure why it took me so long to get one, but it's mine now!

Reaction score
It was perfect, until I opened it. I have one in the box already, but I wanted one to open.

Reaction score
Finally managed to score a loose B-wing and Sullustan Pilot (from eBay). I was after one for a long time, and the price i paid for it was very reasonable.

Just need to try and score both the Tie Interceptor and Tie Bomber now!

Reaction score
Not new per se, but I decided to open and liberate my POTJ Sebulba and Skmi Skywalker figs to display them. Great figs IMO.

Reaction score
Today, beleive it or not, I found a Sneak peak clone trooper in a Walmart in Raleigh. It was by itself on a peg in the clerance toy shelf. I guess it was found somewhere in the back of the store and put on a peg.

Reaction score
Picked up a POTJ Darth Maul Sith Training Gear at Target yesterday. They had 2, and 2 Aurra Sings. They were not in the system, so the lady charged me 6.64 basic figure price, and then promptly took the 3 figures I didn't buy to the manager's office.

Cool to find a figure I missed like 5 or 6 years later!

Reaction score
I got Han Solo (Bespin Capture) today from ebay and I think he is one of the best Solo's I have. Good pick up!

Reaction score
I got a Obi-Wan Cold Weather Gear in a trade. Pretty dead on likeness to Ewan, if you ask me.

Reaction score
DELuke said:
I got a Obi-Wan Cold Weather Gear in a trade. Pretty dead on likeness to Ewan, if you ask me.
It is a really great headsculpt.

I opened my POTJ Bespin Leia and Deluxe Slave Leia. Both are great figures IMO.

Reaction score
I love the Cold Weather Obi-Wan and Bespin Leia too. I haven't opened my deluxe Leia yet.

Anywho, I received my POTJ AT-ST and opened it last night! Awesome!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I got a brand new Carbon Freezing Chamber today still in the shrink wrap. The box is in perfect shape.

Reaction score
As Of About Half an Hour ago.........Darth Vader (Dagobah) Im Kind of Gutted I wasn't Collecting when this was at retail because IMO This is the Best Collection Out! The Sculps are Pretty Outstanding!

Reaction score
Got these recently. A few from ebay but most from a fellow trader here on the board:

Reaction score
Boomer Damage Battle Droid
Cold Weather Obi
Jedi Training Obi
Ben Kenobi

all carded form CaptainAlex in the mail today!

Reaction score
Just Pickd Up a K-3PO From The Earth! Have Wanted This Figure for Ages! Can Someone Please Give Me an Opinion on Fx-7 Everywhere I Look he's a little Pricy! But He Does Look Wicked!

Reaction score
Zutton figure mocked up to a queen amidala POTJ cardback, the cardback lacks a datestamp and the figure has no copyright/date info or even pegholes.

Reaction score
Tessek
Ellors Maddak
Bespin Guard
Darth Vader (Emperors Wrath)

From a lot i got from a fellow scummer

Reaction score
Very Nice Score On the Mock Up!

My K-3PO Arrived! Also Picked Up a Obi Wan (Cold Weather) and Mon Calamari Officer!

Reaction score
I got a few weeks ago

Imperial Officer
Obi-Wan Padawan Training Gear
Obi-Wan Jedi

Reaction score
Loose/complete R2-Q5 (of which I'm keeping the DS hologram and sending the droid to MisterKenobi) and a MOMC Chewbacca Dejarik Champion.

Reaction score
Darth_Mahler said:
Loose/complete R2-Q5 (of which I'm keeping the DS hologram and sending the droid to MisterKenobi) and a MOMC Chewbacca Dejarik Champion.
You are truly the man, Matt!

Reaction score
Is anyone willing to do a trade? I have a complete set of
POTJ figures, and i would gladly trade them for Ep1 action
fleet ships. The POTJ figures are in good shape. I'm looking
for these Ep1 ships boxed and in good condition: Royal Starship,
TF droid control ship, TF tank(non-electric), TF landing ship,
and the Sith Infiltrator. If interested, let me know.
Thanks

Reaction score
I'm looking for a K3-PO figure to open (or loose). I still see the Zutton figure from time to time on the pegs. Last time I saw it, the price was $6.99

Reaction score
I got the 12 inch Endor Luke on Speederbike for a whopping $1.00. The box was a little beat up, but I was opening it anyway. So, now it sits on the uper shelf here above my PC. I have the Saga Endor Luke standing under it.

Reaction score
my loose zutton that i ordered off of ebay just arived a few days ago