Recent Acquisitions

Reaction score
Picked up a lot of six figures, 8 commtech chips, reader and a few other bits for a whopping $5. :)

Reaction score
Am I missing the Hasbro classifieds section, or is that no more? I was looking for a few things to complete the collection, Fambaa and the Theed playsets....

Reaction score
Got a Watto from the Watto's box cinema scene. I prefer the downward wings but am pretty disappointed in the rubbery legs. I can't really get him to stand straight. I guess he's getting displayed at the back of the shelf, lol.

Reaction score
Got the R2 carryall playset from my wife a couple weeks back. Obsessed with it! Taken lots of toy pics in it already using it as a couple different settings (eravana for example).

Reaction score
Found a not overly-optimistic-priced seller on ebay and picked up loose figures of Boss Nass, Chancellor Valorum, Pit Droid 2 pack, and Sio Bibble.

Reaction score
Recently picked up the two-headed announcer from the Episode 1 Jabba set. This announcer is not to be confused with Fode & Beed, the actual character(s) from the film, that were released later. Technically, I think this announcer is a concept figure, because its based on deleted scenes, where live action actors were originally slated for this role.

Reaction score
Been after this one for a bit but wasn't prepared to pay stupid money for it.

Sent from my MRD-LX1 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Been after this one for a bit but wasn't prepared to pay stupid money for it.

Sent from my MRD-LX1 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I believe I am only missing the R2 flat bubble and three battle droid variants.

Reaction score
Great to see people appreciating older figures - Watto is certainly an underrated figure, I think he's easily one of the best from the TPM lineup. Excellent sculpt and maybe the best deco on a figure from that assortment.

Reaction score
IMG_20200529_001427-min.jpg
I recently picked up all these guys for around $3 a pop. I love collecting POTJ and Episode I because they're so cheap and have great sculpts. The Jar Jar with Kaadu was new in box at $12.

Reaction score
I remember when I first learned of those Battle Droid two packs, and wishing I could trade all of my Comm-Tech chips for Battle Droid figures. lol
Such a better pack-in.

Reaction score
I remember when I first learned of those Battle Droid two packs, and wishing I could trade all of my Comm-Tech chips for Battle Droid figures. lol
Such a better pack-in.
HAHA. Ain't that the truth. I definitely think the Freeze Frame slides are the coolest pack-in they've done. I have the Hoth Luke binocular viewer but I still have never broken out an actual slide projector to look at them on a big screen