Recent Acquisitions

Reaction score
^^ Great price. Hopefully s&h didn't set you back too much. I personally prefer the Kaadu that came with the TRU gift set. It has the decorative feathers and doesn't have the running action feature. But the first Kaadu is the only way you can get a Jar Jar that can straddle the beast.

Reaction score
^^ Great price. Hopefully s&h didn't set you back too much. I personally prefer the Kaadu that came with the TRU gift set. It has the decorative feathers and doesn't have the running action feature. But the first Kaadu is the only way you can get a Jar Jar that can straddle the beast.
I'd considered that, but the Naboo Final Combat set usually commands a decent price on the secondary market, and I had read that the feathers don't stay put too well. I still want that set, though, for the Captain Tarpals figure that can sit on the Kaadu.

Shipping was $8, but that's not too bad with the .99 selling price.

The new Vintage Gungan Warrior figure does not sit well on the Kaadu, if anyone was wondering.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Opee and Qui-Gon Jinn MIB, free (using my Ebay bucks).

A loose Captain Tarpals from the Naboo Final Combat set for .99 + shipping.

A Tatooine Accessory pack. Around $5, shipped.

Reaction score
I'm still trying to find Sio Bibble, Naboo Royal Guard, TC-14, Padme Ascension . . . I think that's all at this point.

And yeah, we won't go down the vehicle & beast path.
Hello there ;)

just stopping by to say hello ... I collect the females from SW and I'm also looking for TC-14 So far I have all the Padme's from Episode 1 I just bought Padme Ascension for $6 on ebay anyways just wanted to say hello and share :)

Reaction score
BTW I have Graxol Kelvyyn from Watto's box brand new and complete and I also have Watto w chair from Watto's box since I only collect the females I only needed Shakka I have no use for the rest let me know if any of you need them Ill be happy to make deal :)

No Republic Credits Only money !!! hehe!

Reaction score
Well,after a month long spree ive completed the TPM vmoc collection.All in all cost around,£180 shipped-including Battle Amidala,R2B1,TC14 and Bibble.

Reaction score
Couple of days ago I got captain panaka in the mail. Great figure. Just wish Hasbro could at least make a infrastructure of Panaka even with removable hat

Reaction score
Last Friday I went to pick up a couple things I ordered from my SW dealer. He had a TPM carded TC-14 for 25 Euros. I couldn't resist. I never saw the figure in any packaging and he said he had this one for a cheap price. It used to cost 100 Euros, but the price has since gone down. I never thought I'd have any version of this figure with the tray and glasses.

Reaction score
Last Friday I went to pick up a couple things I ordered from my SW dealer. He had a TPM carded TC-14 for 25 Euros. I couldn't resist. I never saw the figure in any packaging and he said he had this one for a cheap price. It used to cost 100 Euros, but the price has since gone down. I never thought I'd have any version of this figure with the tray and glasses.
Yeah, I like that figure as well, that tray and glasses are great accurate accessories, got it through a trade here a couple of years back.

Reaction score
The arm broke off the other. I'll have to glue it, but I think it will still have enough flexibilty once it dries. I'll probably glue it in the tray holding pose anyway. Either way, it's still pretty cool. I never thought I'd get the figure anyway, so it was pretty cool to have a shot at it.

Reaction score
Anyone have a loose gungan spare thingy from the Fambaa set, the long weapon with the blue ball on the end. Just broke mine cleaning, would rather not have to buy a whole new fambaa set to replace it!

Reaction score
Seems like more ppl use this thread than G.D. So Ill ask here. Where do I sell my Episode I stuff? I cant seem to find a classified section for it.
Thanks, Al

Reaction score
Seems like more ppl use this thread than G.D. So Ill ask here. Where do I sell my Episode I stuff? I cant seem to find a classified section for it.
Thanks, Al
Modern Classifields

Anyways, I got that Soft-Goods rare Padme for free last week.

Reaction score
Got Engineering Pilots of all 3 Darth Maul figures (Jedi Duel, Sith Lord, and Tatooine). They're at AFA right now being authenticated. Excited to get them back (hopefully early October).

Reaction score
picked up the motorized Theed playset from ebay...mint in box for $20.00. now I'm hoping a win an auction for the non motorized version as well.

Reaction score
scored the non motorized Theed set for $5.00 shipped on ebay as well as the rare Japanese mini figure scaled Naboo N-1 Starfighter with Anakin and the tiger electronic N-1 Starfighter game with Anakin.

Reaction score
Here is my episode 1 collection. Picked this up over the summer. Finally got a chance to go through it all today.

Reaction score
I just put together an E1 Naboo electronic starfighter that I got from another member and I got all the parts that he could find,but I'm missing one piece.There's a small panel that blew off with "battle damage".I only are in need of the rectangle looking panel.I have the smaller "Z" looking one. Can anybody help me with finding this? Please PM me if you have one,thanks.:)

Reaction score
Finially got the Royal Starship, used but near mint. Excellent vehicle, hopefully one day they'd make Maul's Sith Infiltrator like this ship,lol.

Reaction score
Is there a buy/sell/trade section for Hasbro figures? My wife and I are expecting and I've been given the directive of clearing out some of my stuff and I have a few Episode I figures I'd like to offer to my fellow Scummers first before going onto Evilbay...

Reaction score
Is there a buy/sell/trade section for Hasbro figures? My wife and I are expecting and I've been given the directive of clearing out some of my stuff and I have a few Episode I figures I'd like to offer to my fellow Scummers first before going onto Evilbay...
Go to collectors guild section and sub section for sale.

Reaction score
Went to flea market today and picked up several Ep 1 figures I needed: ody mandrel, rue haiku, nute gunray, adi gallia, captain tarpels, captain panaka, queen amidala ceremony. For cheap it was awesome to find some I was in need of

Reaction score
Went to flea market today and picked up several Ep 1 figures I needed: ody mandrel, rue haiku, nute gunray, adi gallia, captain tarpels, captain panaka, queen amidala ceremony. For cheap it was awesome to find some I was in need of
what is so great about these figs- they come with character specific figure stands

Reaction score
I am currently in the process of building a Naboo Royal Security Guard army. This month I've bought 33 of them, along with an AT-AT, and plan to get between 80 and 100 of them.

Reaction score
I now have 44 Naboo Royal Security Guards and a Turbo Tank that might be delivered tomorrow. The AT-AT is proving more difficult to acquire, but I am working on it. If every order comes through I will have 70+ Naboo Royal Security Guards in my collection.