Recent Acquisitions

Reaction score
I just realized that my Ep1 collection is complete. Watto's box was the last item I got a few weeks ago (traded a Sith Evo set for it. Well, I don't have those last 4 accessory sets I guess, but who cares? I have every fig, deluxe, vehicle and creature.

YAY!

Reaction score
MisterKenobi said:
I just realized that my Ep1 collection is complete. Watto's box was the last item I got a few weeks ago (traded a Sith Evo set for it. Well, I don't have those last 4 accessory sets I guess, but who cares? I have every fig, deluxe, vehicle and creature.

YAY!
Nice work! Personally, I just collect the basic figures. Don't have the space or money to collect more.

Reaction score
Skyhoucker said:
MisterKenobi said:

YAY!
Nice work! Personally, I just collect the basic figures. Don't have the space or money to collect more.
Who does?

Reaction score
MisterKenobi said:

YAY!
Impressive...I always found the ep1 line to be one of the hardest lines to complete for some reason (so much stuff to buy perhaphs?
) and the fact that it was released at a time I was having a "disturbance" in my SW collecting.

I have most of them only missing the Swimming Jar Jar, and the Naboo Royal Guard. Vehichles that's a different story.

The only lines I've fully completed though would be POTF (figures, vehichles, beasts), Saga (figures/some vehicles), and ROTS (same).

POTJ I'm missing around 10 figures I passed on (got all the vehicles), and OTC I'm only missing 5 figures that I passed on also (and I regret them since they were pretty common figures to find) and have the Sandcrawler and Slave 1 vehicles.

Reaction score
I'm still trying to find Sio Bibble, Naboo Royal Guard, TC-14, Padme Ascension . . . I think that's all at this point.

And yeah, we won't go down the vehicle & beast path.

Reaction score
Oh, and the hologram figures, but those aren't a big concern to me. I actaully had one of the Walmart ones once (Qui Gon, if I remember correctly), but traded it off.

Reaction score
MisterKenobi said:

YAY!
The last 4 accessory packs were only found at Farm and Fleet stores around here. Those tail-end Episode I toys were a pain to acquire even when they were brand new.

Reaction score
This weekend I grabbed about 5-6 carded figures I needed, they were fairly cheap, but I only decided to get Ep.1 carded figures about 5-6 months ago. It's weird but I haven't found a cheap Amidala Coruscant around here on the card.

Reaction score
Got an Applause Obi-Wan 10" Character Collectible for my focus shelf. Ebay $.99 plus shipping.

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I recently bought a few missing parts of my ep1 collection:
- queen amidala starship 110 eur
- jabba the hutt with 2 headed announcer 10 eur
- sio bibble 10 eur and naboo royal security for 6 eur

still looking for a tc 14, r2b1, amidala grappling hook for a reasonable price

Reaction score
Okay, here's another post for my latest massive acquisition...

All MOMC

Obi-Wan Kenobi *Naboo* (with Lightsaber and Handle)
Anakin Skywalker *Naboo* (with Comlink Unit)
Anikin Skywalker *Tatooine* (with Backpack and Grease Gun)
Queen Amidala *Coruscant*
Captain Panaka (with Blaster Rifle and Pistol)
Watto (with Datapad)
Darth Sidious
2 Ki-Adi-Mundi (with Lightsaber)
Tri Logo Queen Amidala *Naboo* (with Blaster Pistols)
Adi Gallia (with Lightsaber)
Queen Amidala *Naboo* (with Blaster Pistols)
Mace Windu (with Lightsaber and Jedi Cloak)
Qui-Gon Jinn *Jedi Duel* (with Lightsaber)
Tri Logo Ric Olie (with Helmet and Naboo Blaster)
Rune Haako
Tri Logo Padme Naberrie (with Pod Race View Screen)
Yoda (with Jedi Council Chair)
Tri Logo Senator Palpatine (with Senate Cam)
Gasgano (with Pit Droid)
Capain Tarpals (with Electropole)
Jar Jar Binks (with Gungan Battle Staff)
Qui-Gon Jinn *Naboo* (with Lightsaber and Handle)
Destroyer Droid
Darth Maul *Jedi Duel* (with Double-Bladed Lightsaber)

Reaction score
Was just surfing ebay being bored and caught this ending with a $2.00 price.

I've never even seen it before or knew it existed so I forked out the couple bucks and won it.

I've only seen the braid in the baggie packaging and the holo Royal starship is pretty cool.

Does anybody remember seeing this in the stores and if so what line of figures was it boxed in:Micro Machines or the Accessory packs?

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Today I got the CommTech Jar Jar Binks with Gungan Battle Staff and the CommTech Mace Windu with Lightsaber and Jedi Cloak figures.

Reaction score
I picked up Queen Amidala with accession for $20 on ebay. I love "Buy it Now" sometimes.

Reaction score
Yesterday I stumbled across a battle-damaged Destroyer Droid. I think I've finally found an action feature I like.

Still on the lookout for TC-14, but I suppose everyone is.

Reaction score
I just won Watto's Box MIB from Ebay for $25.00 shipped. Not as good a deal as the thread creator, but I want that Graxol figure!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Today I got the follwing figures on mint cards:

Anakin Skywalker (Naboo Pilot)
Anakin Skywalker (Naboo)
Boss Nass
C-3PO
Captain Tarpals
Chancellor Valorum
Gasgano & Pit Droid
Jar Jar Binks (Naboo Swamp)
Naboo Royal Guard
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Duel)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Naboo)
Ody Mandrell & Otoga 222 Pit Droid
OOM-9
Padme Naberrie
Queen Amidala (Naboo)
Qui-Gon Jinn (Jedi Master)
Qui-Gon Jinn (Naboo)
Ric Olie
Senator Palpatine
Watto

Reaction score
Just snagged a Yoda with episode 1 logo and OOM-9 with binnoculars in bubble.... variantotastic!!!!

Reaction score
I just received a Naboo Anakin. The Jedi one. And Watto was in the package as a bonus, which was nice as I didn't have one of Wattos figures yet.

Reaction score
Just received my complete collection of all basic Ep1 figures today. Got 53 figures including 3 variants (OOM-9, Yoda, and R2D2) and all 4 droids. I already had about half of them but to get some of the VHTF figures was going to cost a ton of money especially on shipping when you pick up one figure here and one figure there! I said the heck with it and bought the whole thing at one time! I will be selling off some extras in the coming weeks if anybody is interested. The only VHTF figure will be holo Sidious.

Reaction score
Well just when I though when my E1 collection was increasing as I picked up another couple of southern european carded figures (have episode 1 and episodio 1 on the card) I then go through my collection and realise I infact dont have a jedi duel ObiWan or QuiGon anywhere!!! I thought I had - I mean i cant believe i dont - what next? am I gonna find that Padme gone for a walk and I need to buy another

Reaction score
I just got a Fambaa on eBay. It was delivered to me loose with the shield generator already attached to its back.

Does anyone know the trick to detaching it? I've been pulling in every direction but I'm worried I'll break it.

I'd appreciate any help.

Reaction score
No real trick - just gotta be pulled out straight and slow - does take some effort though.

Just out of interest how come you want to remove it?

Reaction score
It has been a while since I got a EP1 figure, but a few months ago I bought a carded Theed dual Maul for only $2.00 at a local colectable store.

Reaction score
Finally picked up a hyper-drive repair kit, Podracer refuel set and a holo Qui-Gon online which sets me up to be pretty much complete with my Episode 1 collection.

Reaction score
Picked up a carded Nute Gunray and Rune Haako at a local flea mart for $9.

I am opener anway!