Recent Acquisitions!

Reaction score
Recent buys, Bistan stays carded but the solo set is now loose
Recent buys from the week.
Picked up these guy.
Some recent buys
I was under the impression that this thread was specifically for recent POTF2 acquisitions. In other words, only figures released from 1995-2000 under the Power of the Force banner (so that wouldn't include Episode 1).

Reaction score
I was under the impression that this thread was specifically for recent POTF2 acquisitions. In other words, only figures released from 1995-2000 under the Power of the Force banner (so that wouldn't include Episode 1).
Bugger, sorry guys i got mixed up with threads!

Totally my own fault

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Picked up a POTF Slave One (Shadows of the Empire version) off ebay for $35 after shipping. The auction said the box was opened but it was never removed. Nobody put a bid on it, I got it for $14 but the shipping brought it up to $35. It retailed for $30 so I can live with that. That was the cheapest I've seen it so I jumped on it.

All I need now are the 3 Micro Machines packs and my Shadows collection will be complete.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Picked up a Boba Fett for my Slave I from ebay, it was just under 10 bucks. First I went to a local collectible shop to see if they had one. I saw one loose but he was missing the jetpack. I go over to the carded figures area and they wanted $24.99 for a carded Fett! Does he normally go that high still carded?

Also where do you clip him into place in the vehicle, is it at the waist? I got him clipped in at the waist but he looks like a little old lady who can't see over the steering wheel.

Reaction score
My most recent potf2 scores. I started collecting from scratch 7 months ago. I sold my entire collection 14 years ago.
Thx Vader on green card
20191115_145859.jpg

Reaction score
Just scored a European Luke Skywalker with Gold Grappling gun! I've only seen one of these on Ebay.
20191129_191408.jpg

Reaction score
Picked up Garindan, one of the POTF2 figures I sliced up for customizing when a new sculpt was released. I don't regret it, but I'm happy to have the original back in the collection, and at $5, many of these older sculpts are painless to repurchase.

Reaction score
Finally, bit the bullet on some rare Freeze Figures.

Weequay on US card. I believe this probably the rarest production figure from the POTF2 line.
20200127_153718.jpg
Canadian X-Wing Luke with SUB (Rare)
20200124_174631.jpg
Freeze Frame Sandtrooper
20200108_152106.jpg
Jedi-Con C3P0 Exclusive
20200108_152134.jpg

Reaction score
I especially love the French translation on the Canadian Luke figure.

"Sabre lumineux" would be a suited translation for "glowing saber", but is not the standard French translation for lightsaber, which is "sabre laser" (laser sword). Same for the blaster pistol, which is translated strangely.

Anyway, great acquisitions, congrats !

Reaction score
Completed my SOTE European Orange Card collection. I have read that this set saw limited release overseas and had a production run of approximately 5000 units a figure. That made tracking these down pretty tough.
There are a few duplicates and Luke and Chewie are on the Italian card back and Tri-Logo.
20200203_183629.jpg
20200203_183634.jpg

Reaction score
Just completed my European Long Photo/picture set, minus the Bespin Luke variant. These guys have been hell tracking down. I dont the know the production #'s on this set. But I could only assume they were pretty limited based on the frequency that I have seen some of these figures for sell.
20200203_191223.jpg
I have only seen Weequay, Tarkin and the Royal guard twice in the past two years on Ebay.

20200203_191437.jpg

Reaction score
Hi all, having grown up with the vintage and then buying the POTF2 for the first couple of years in the90's(given to my nephew), I've recently started from scrath and in the last 6 weeks i have purchased about 55 figures, just today i bought biker scout and speeder bike for £12

Reaction score
Hi all, having grown up with the vintage and then buying the POTF2 for the first couple of years in the90's(given to my nephew), I've recently started from scrath and in the last 6 weeks i have purchased about 55 figures, just today i bought biker scout and speeder bike for £12
I just started collecting again about 1 year ago. I sold a collection the size of one bedroom about 14 years ago. Right now I am focused on Potf2 and keeping up with the new releases. But my favorite will always be the potf2 line. It's what I remember growing up with.

Reaction score
picked up a complete set of the Princess Leia Collection 2 packs in mint condition. scored the entire set for $15.00 which is a steal for 8 figures with accessories and still sealed on their original card backs. I already have them all loose but lately I've been trying to fill in the gaps of my Mint on Card Princess Leia collection. So far I have all of her figures from the original Kenner 78-85 series mint on card (also the chase variant Bespin Leia - portrait and profile as well as a POTF 85 Endor Combat Poncho). I have all of the modern Vintage Collection offerings from Hasbro to date as well as a few random figures from the OTC, Saga etc. Missing a few of the POTF figures.

Reaction score
picked up a complete set of the Princess Leia Collection 2 packs in mint condition. scored the entire set for $15.00 which is a steal for 8 figures with accessories and still sealed on their original card backs. I already have them all loose but lately I've been trying to fill in the gaps of my Mint on Card Princess Leia collection. So far I have all of her figures from the original Kenner 78-85 series mint on card (also the chase variant Bespin Leia - portrait and profile as well as a POTF 85 Endor Combat Poncho). I have all of the modern Vintage Collection offerings from Hasbro to date as well as a few random figures from the OTC, Saga etc. Missing a few of the POTF figures.
Those were great figures, the Leia two packs!

Reaction score
Those were great figures, the Leia two packs!
They were indeed and I think it's funny that they were originally marketed for girls as a way of getting more girls into Star Wars. I remember finding these in the Barbie section back in the day. I think the strongest winners were the Yavin Ceremony Leia as this was the 1st time we received a version of Leia from the end of A New Hope and the Ewok Dress was a clear second and improvement over the single carded version. I would have loved for Kenner to continue the line with more versions of Leia and they could have even used some designs from the EU to fill in some slots in the line. I mean how cool would it have been to get an Endor Combat Poncho Leia with either Luke or Han? or a Slave Leia with a Jedi Luke or a Jabba's palace alien

Reaction score
They were indeed and I think it's funny that they were originally marketed for girls as a way of getting more girls into Star Wars. I remember finding these in the Barbie section back in the day. I think the strongest winners were the Yavin Ceremony Leia as this was the 1st time we received a version of Leia from the end of A New Hope and the Ewok Dress was a clear second and improvement over the single carded version. I would have loved for Kenner to continue the line with more versions of Leia and they could have even used some designs from the EU to fill in some slots in the line. I mean how cool would it have been to get an Endor Combat Poncho Leia with either Luke or Han? or a Slave Leia with a Jedi Luke or a Jabba's palace alien
Agreed, when I originally found these (and I recall it quite vividly, as it was the same time the 12" line released R2-D2, R5-D4, Yoda and the Ewok) I was pleasantly surprised how feminine Leia finally looked for once. Your concept is an awesome one, with Slave Leia, Endor Combat or Boushh being teamed up with other characters. I also loved the card design on these, with the side profile of Leia from the Yavin Ceremony.

Reaction score
Scored a nice wee Canadian FF TIE pilot a few days back, pictures up when he arrives.

Sent from my MRD-LX1 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
not a recent acquisition per say but I dug this figures out of storage the other day and wanted to share:

I always loved the creativity with these concepts and figures (even if the practicality of the added feature was bordering on the absurd (yes Han Solo I'm referring to you and the HUGE canons on the side of your head that when and if fired would basically shatter every bone in your body and quite possibly make you head explode from the repercussions of the blasts.) but they were fun inventive toys for the time period).

My favorite is the Crowd Control Stormtrooper and I actually had fun picturing these shocktroops flying over Mos Eisley Spaceport and swooping down/ grabbing rebel spies and whisking them away to Imperial Detention camps.

The Desert Sport Skiff that was packed with Luke Skywalker is actually a pretty decent mini rig concept and one that I could almost see being on Tatoonie or even Jakku. I could picture Rey racing across the deserts of Jakku on this in search of parts to trade for food and supplies.

Reaction score
Lando on Green Card w/Square bubble. This has been a pretty hard variant to track down.
View attachment 344607
View attachment 344608
Gotta love disco Lando with those insane abs! I picked one of these up just for the lols - I'm going to keep him carded and on display! Also picked up the Emperor Palpatine figure, I thought I owned the original, but it was actually the holo version using the same sculpt, released as an exclusive years later. Great to have the figure, its still one of the best Emperor figures ever released.

Reaction score
Found a US POTF2 Stormtrooper with a SUB. This the only one I have seen. Anybody have any other Red Card SUB variants?
20200220_201049.jpg

Reaction score
I'm close to being complete with my THX set. The green card THX seem to be really hard to find.

Han Solo THX
20200227_193834.jpg

X-Wing Luke THX
20200227_193846.jpg

Reaction score
Because "space cane" seemed a little too on the nose.

(I do appreciate the instinct to give things different names to aid in world-building. But sometimes it ends up feeling convoluted.)

Reaction score
Just picked up a European SS/LT Luke Skywalker! Super stoked! Now I have a graded US and European version.
20200308_133953.jpg

20200308_134001.jpg