Recent Acquisitions!

Reaction score
Recent buys, Bistan stays carded but the solo set is now loose
Recent buys from the week.
Picked up these guy.
Some recent buys
I was under the impression that this thread was specifically for recent POTF2 acquisitions. In other words, only figures released from 1995-2000 under the Power of the Force banner (so that wouldn't include Episode 1).

Reaction score
I was under the impression that this thread was specifically for recent POTF2 acquisitions. In other words, only figures released from 1995-2000 under the Power of the Force banner (so that wouldn't include Episode 1).
Bugger, sorry guys i got mixed up with threads!

Totally my own fault

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Picked up a POTF Slave One (Shadows of the Empire version) off ebay for $35 after shipping. The auction said the box was opened but it was never removed. Nobody put a bid on it, I got it for $14 but the shipping brought it up to $35. It retailed for $30 so I can live with that. That was the cheapest I've seen it so I jumped on it.

All I need now are the 3 Micro Machines packs and my Shadows collection will be complete.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Picked up a Boba Fett for my Slave I from ebay, it was just under 10 bucks. First I went to a local collectible shop to see if they had one. I saw one loose but he was missing the jetpack. I go over to the carded figures area and they wanted $24.99 for a carded Fett! Does he normally go that high still carded?

Also where do you clip him into place in the vehicle, is it at the waist? I got him clipped in at the waist but he looks like a little old lady who can't see over the steering wheel.