Recent Acquisitions!

Reaction score
yeah, it looks like they are cooling off a bit. The other reason I got this for so cheap is because the seller did not mention retooled in the auction title. I just did a search for like darth vader green or darth vader potf and I got lucky.
Good luck.

Reaction score
Nothing special, but I went to a big flea market, Rice's in PA, and I found a guy with a bunch of Star wars figures with some POTF2, episode I figures, and some Saga collection. As for POTF2, I got a royal guard with picture holo, and a Vader w/ interrogation droid. He said he has a Vader w/removable helmet but didnt bring it because he didnt have room in his car
Also, i picked up a spirit of Obi-wan on ebay for $1 + s/h.

Reaction score
I recently picked up the Classis Edition 4 pack with Luke, Han, Chewie, and Darth Vader in it. I have been after that thing for 9 years. The place I got it from sells alot of cool SW stuff. Sometimes his prices are high other times they are a steal.

Reaction score
I just got my second OC stormtrooper with hologram this weekend at a garage sale for $2.

Other than that I got a asian amidala with bonus battle droid on ebay for $1.50

I hope i'll have a excellent figure coming here in a day or 2. One of maybe 3-4 known to exist. (I can't wait)

Reaction score
Luke_Skywalker77 said:
How much did you pay for it?
It was $50. I also picked up the Geonosis Arena from the same guy for $15 still in the box. He has a book he uses to price the stuff. Sometimes I think he makes mistakes. I also picked up Jango's Salve I from him for $8 still boxed.

Reaction score
Habs98 said:
Since I don't want to list them I'll show what I got a hold of today. Mostly POTF but there are a few others. It's always nice when your friend is getting rid of things he no longer wants, well it cost me a couple of Target Exclusive Clone Troopers. Still made out though!!!!

Hehe, a theater edition Luke still on card....from what I've been seeing in the forums that alone is worth it's weight in gold !!!

Reaction score
don't get that wilt the stilt figure too close to 3p0... i hear that guy will sleep with anything.

Reaction score
most recent:

FF Death Star Droid in Package from Ebay
Flashback Aunt Beru in Package from an Antique Mall
Flashback R2-D2 with Launching Lightsaber in Package from an Antique Mall

Reaction score
Just got a POTF2 Y-Wing last week for $22. Box is about a C-9. I sure like this one better than the OTC one.

Reaction score
I just got 3 12" Collectors Series Figures MIB. Han Solo, Obi-Wan, and Luke. I was going to open them, but I'm awfully tempted to leave them just the way they are.

Reaction score
Got a LS Orange card half photo obiwan off ebay for $.99
Also got a darth vader bootleg figure on a green luke hoth potf2 card from a member of potf2.com.
Got a Green card col 3 vader with square bubble off ebay then found I had one while looking through my collection the next day. Oh well i'm gonna try and trade it for a retooled vader or col 1 vader with slanted bubble.
Worked out a trade for a canadian square card c3p0 and a bunch of bootlegs on luke jedi orange cards.
Also might be about to get a luke tatooine with short saber in long tray.
I think thats about it for my recent potf2 stuff.

Reaction score
I got loose Snowtrooper,Scout trooper and TIE pilot when I was visiting San Antinio,Texas at store that sold a lot of 90s stuff for $5.90 each

Reaction score
I just started collecting POTF2. Here's my first haul:

Red cards:
Darth Vader LS
Luke Skywalker LS
Yoda
Luke Skywalker Dagobah Fatigues
Han Solo
Princess Leia
C-3PO
R2-D2
Chewbacca
Lando Calrissian
Tusken Raider

I also picked up Wedge(from the Falcon case).

Reaction score
My mom got me a Death Star Gunner,Greedo and Jawas in Turkey.Though I think there bootlegs because the Jawas eyes have been painted yellow and the cards have a pic Luke Skywalker in stormtrooper armor in front

Reaction score
yep those are bootlegs

Yesterday at a antique mall...

FF R2-D2 "Imperial Trash compactor" version $5
flashback C-3PO $5

Yes I opened the R2 before realizing that is the real rare one.

Reaction score
I just received my Darth Vader's Gunner Station. I won if off eBay for $.01! and Shipping was only $5. I fear that the seller lost money on the deal.

Reaction score
I just picked up a 2-1B medic droid on an .00 card w/SUB (stand up bubble) and a AT-St driver C2 on .00 card w/SUB.
I'm sure all you hardcore variation hunters can appreciate these sweet finds.

Reaction score
jowa6 said:
I just picked up a 2-1B medic droid on an .00 card w/SUB (stand up bubble) and a AT-St driver C2 on .00 card w/SUB.
I'm sure all you hardcore variation hunters can appreciate these sweet finds.
Nice score jowa6!

Reaction score
Well I hope this is in the right thread, picked up a Theater Jedi Luke on a near perfect card for $15 at a huge parking lot sale sponsored by the local collectibles store. Best condition card I have ever seen....and yes the bubble is still firmly attached...

Reaction score
I just bought my friends POTF2 collection off of him. Got about 15 of the early figures, a AT-ST, A few Action Fleet, a few micromachines, and a Micromachine Falcon Playset (the big one).

I already had all the figures but most of them are going to customs or trade/sell

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I went to Webster, FL today for the Webster Flea Market. It's supposed to be the largest in the USA from what I'm told. It's about 50 minutes from Tampa, FL where I live.

I found a 12" Collector's Series Darth Vader doll. (Black lightsber, light blue insert variation). It's in real nice shape. I paid $20 for it. Not to terribly bad since that's what it cost when it first came out.

Reaction score
JGordon24 said:
I went to Webster, FL today for the Webster Flea Market. It's supposed to be the largest in the USA from what I'm told. It's about 50 minutes from Tampa, FL where I live.

I found a 12" Collector's Series Darth Vader doll. (Black lightsber, light blue insert variation). It's in real nice shape. I paid $20 for it. Not to terribly bad since that's what it cost when it first came out.

Looks good. I dont think i've seen one with the light blue insert but solid gold foil sticker on the front before. Mine with the light blue insert has the gold and black foil sticker on em. Also the unpainted lightsaber hilt is a dark blue insert characteristic that I dont think i've seen with a light blue insert before. Congrats

Edit: Does it have the upside down tie fighter on the box as well as that was a first run dark blue insert indication as well.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
gorkoracing said:
JGordon24 said:

Looks good. I dont think i've seen one with the light blue insert but solid gold foil sticker on the front before. Mine with the light blue insert has the gold and black foil sticker on em. Also the unpainted lightsaber hilt is a dark blue insert characteristic that I dont think i've seen with a light blue insert before. Congrats

Edit: Does it have the upside down tie fighter on the box as well as that was a first run dark blue insert indication as well.
It actually does have upside down Tie Fighters on the front of the box. At least two of them with the third being to far away and blurry to see.

Reaction score
I got mynock hunt and Jabba's dancers sets and Dark Empire Luke for $5 each this weekend. I was hoping they had the rebel pilots too, but no luck.

Reaction score
Scored a OC Italian Gigi Fett with SUB in perfect condition off ebay recently very cheap. One of the best and rare carded POTF2 Fetts in my entire collection.

Reaction score
I got a red carded Carbonite Han. I just need to get the red carded Tusken Raider now.