Recent Acquisitions

Reaction score
Got a call my Mandalorian (No Stripes) w/T-shirt was ready for pickup at Gamestop. Love the shirt. Pop isn't bad too.
Agreed about the shirt, up there with my favorite Pop shirts.

Stopped at my Gamestop today to ask about my preorder. They only got one of my size and put it out on the shelf earlier this work without calling me. Fortunately it was still there but the kinda new manager was really mad. She knows I am a reliable customer. Before completing my sale she looked up when it came in and who was working then so 'I know who to yell out later today'.

She is also the one who last month sold me the Black Series Purge Trooper that had never been picked up from someone's preorder last year.

Reaction score
Agreed about the shirt, up there with my favorite Pop shirts.

Stopped at my Gamestop today to ask about my preorder. They only got one of my size and put it out on the shelf earlier this work without calling me. Fortunately it was still there but the kinda new manager was really mad. She knows I am a reliable customer. Before completing my sale she looked up when it came in and who was working then so 'I know who to yell out later today'.

She is also the one who last month sold me the Black Series Purge Trooper that had never been picked up from someone's preorder last year.
Glad to hear the good news despite the poor customer service. I wish managers would all be appreciative of the regulars at their stores. Most are good, but some...well, they need help.

Reaction score
I was able to pick this up yesterday before they closed Gamestop until further notice. Only reason I grabbed it, can't have one without the other.

Reaction score
I was able to pick this up yesterday before they closed Gamestop until further notice. Only reason I grabbed it, can't have one without the other.
My sentiments as well. One needs the other. Looks like I'll have to get it sooner than later.

Reaction score
Got a Futura Stormtrooper at Target. Single cases of 6 filtered into all of my area Targets over the weekend. Hope to get a second one eventually.

It appears these are not street dated but also not fully integrated into Target's system yet. Most stores appear to not know what to do with them and are leaving them in the back. I had to give the dpci for checkout to manually enter it into the register to complete the sale.

Be kind to your Target employees if you are fortunate to be able to look for one while shopping for your essentials.

Reaction score
Got my TESB pops in today from Funko Shop. That would be Luke w/Yoda Dagobah, Princess Leia (Bespin) amd Han/Leia "I Love You, I Know" 2-Pack.

My Luke on Taun Taun from Hot Topic and Han in Carbonite from Radar Toys is on its way home too.

Reaction score
I picked up the Funko ESB pins and the 40th anniversary cups.

Reaction score
Has anyone bought the Vader in Mediation chamber, and what size is this one in relation to a BS figure?
The few sites I've visited have listed three different measurements. lol

thanks!

Reaction score
Has anyone bought the Vader in Mediation chamber, and what size is this one in relation to a BS figure?
The few sites I've visited have listed three different measurements. lol

thanks!

Conveniently, I have both still out on my table. Meditation Chamber is bigger. 2.5" wider, 1.25" taller & 1.75" deeper. (The actual dimensions of the Meditation Chamber is 7.5" wide x 10 1/8th " tall x 6.75" wide. I just used my handy ruler.)

View media item 397723
View media item 397722

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for taking the time and answering!
I was just curious if it could possibly be reworked(Funko removed) to fit a sitting BS Vader inside it.

Although since they released the Emperor w/Throne maybe they'll release Vader in Mediation chamber too.

Reaction score
I didn't realize you meant loose BS vs Meditation playset. I usually assume people mean the box size. Pitfall of being an in-box collector.

I'd say the BS is way too big. A 4.5" figure might look best, but lets not give Hasbro ideas.

Reaction score
Trandoshan Thug arrived via ebay. I set a $20 limit after Walgreens cancelled my order. It would have been a few weeks minimum before I could have explored local stores for one.

Reaction score
On Sunday I was able to get black light Thor, Cap and Iron Man. the store I went to didn't have Dr Strange, shirts or posters

Reaction score
I was lucky to get the Spider-man Black Light T-shirt combo (XL) via Target online. It arrived today in great shape. That was the only one I really wanted from the line.

Reaction score
Trandoshan Thug arrived via ebay. I set a $20 limit after Walgreens cancelled my order. It would have been a few weeks minimum before I could have explored local stores for one.
Took a page from Pqweeduk's book (WG cancelled my order as well), spent $20 on eBay (shipping included), and received my Trandoshan Thug the other day. Super thrilled to have him!

Reaction score
Got my Yoda (Hooded) and Shadow Trooper in from Gamestop. Fantastic condition and in 2 days. Wish all orders were this simple.

Reaction score
Got my Yoda (Hooded) and Shadow Trooper in from Gamestop. Fantastic condition and in 2 days. Wish all orders were this simple.
Recent orders from Gamestop have been coming fast like that for me also.

Reaction score
Amazon order of Sith Jet Trooper (They Fly Now!) and Dark Captain Marvel arrived in great shape. Amazon shipping items with their own sorter boxes is a welcome sight.

Reaction score
Had no intentions of grabbing this since I'm also getting the similar looking 10"...but there it was at electronics in Walmart.

Reaction score
My Amazon Minnie Mouse in Casey Jr caboose arrived yesterday
Fingers crossed that I will be able to get the Funko Shop exclusive, ugh

Reaction score
On Wednesday I picked up Rivers Cuomo, Miguel w/ guitar, Matterhorn Mickey and Matterhorn Donald at Box Lunch, all buy one get one half off

Reaction score
Found The Child at Five Below today. It was the regular one with his eyes open and left arm up as if using the force. For $5, not bad.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mr. Toad, purple Dumbo, Dumbo in Casey Jr, Minnie in flying Dumbo, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, Mickey in Casey Jr. all arrived impeccably packed from Funko yesterday!