Recent Acquisitions

Reaction score
Lando you going after the Madame Leota?
I am not down in the area this weekend. I almost bought tickets for the Haunted Mansion event but couldn't justify spending $300 on it and reading reviews it didn't really sound worth it. I have collector buddies down there this morning and they put out the (supposedly) last 200 they have at Downtown Disney. I should know later if they were able to pick one up for me. I also have a friend in who is going to WDW tomorrow who is gonna check for me but I am guessing they will sell out today.

Reaction score
I am not down in the area this weekend. I almost bought tickets for the Haunted Mansion event but couldn't justify spending $300 on it and reading reviews it didn't really sound worth it. I have collector buddies down there this morning and they put out the (supposedly) last 200 they have at Downtown Disney. I should know later if they were able to pick one up for me. I also have a friend in who is going to WDW tomorrow who is gonna check for me but I am guessing they will sell out today.
Apparently they sold out today unless they’re saving some for online/more spread out restocks.

Reaction score
The last post I saw from folks at Disneyland was that they were still available at 4pm, haven't heard anything since. Hoping my friend at WDW can pick me up one tomorrow, don't know if they're sold out there already

Edit - WDW sold out yesterday. I am going to see if it goes up online but if not they are about $40 shipped on eBay and Mercari, which isn't too bad. That's what happens when you set a 10 per person limit, resellers flood the market.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just picked up animated cartoon Boba from local game stop. It's the funko insider one, and I think it's cool.

Reaction score
I was the only one trying to get the Haunted Mansion Pops at the Target I went to. Got the 3-Pack, all 3 commons (No Leota), and two of the minis. Passed on the 10", but it was hard to do so, with Ezra staring back at me. I have too many 10" Pops, so I said no.

The Pops had to be taken out from the backroom, since this store wasn't prepared in advance. With nobody else looking, it was a calm acquisition.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Got my 7-Eleven Deadpool w/Chimichanga from Amazon (go figure). This was available a couple weeks ago.

Surprising to see that it arrived in mint condition. That is a first from Amazon.

Reaction score
Got Hot Topic Haunted mansion Merry Minstrel this morning. Still looking for common Madame Leota, ugh

Reaction score
Got NYCC Firefighter Donald Duck from Barnes and Noble.
Held off n Kevin with Up House at Box Lunch because my local store had a ton of them and I know they'll eventually go on sale or be eligible for Lunch Money

Reaction score
My limited NYCC haul is as follows:

Bluntman & Chronic-arrived today
Green Horney & Kato-grabbed at B&N
Dark Phoenix Pop/Tee combo-bought at Gamestop
Mandalorian exclusive/Ms. Marvel/Pigeon in black-on its way to me, coming next week

TFF haul:

Gold Leia and Gold Vader-picked up last weekend
Futura Boba 4"-Pickup in store came thru
Futura Boba Black 10"-arrived this week
Mando Regular, Sith Jet Rooper, Zorii Bliss & Second Sis-bought at Gamestop this weekend

Other:

Quisp & Quake Ad Icons arrived
Octo-Spidey/Future Foundatiion Spidey/Bag-man- found on Walgreens' shelves
Coca-Cola Bear-Found at Gamestop
Batman 80 Years Box-found at Target at electronics counter
Marvel 80 Years Collector Corps box-Loki & Thanos 1st appearance-arrived last week

Reaction score
Using the 25% off coupon from Target (Text TOY to 827438), picked up the Haunted Mansion 10" Ezra.

Glad I waited to pick this up. The Target I went to, Melrose Park IL, had gotten a restock. 6 more on the shelf.

Reaction score
My Han Solo Millennium Falcon Funko arrived this morning. I haven't opened it yet. Maybe Wednesday, once I get home.

It's a fair sized box.

Reaction score
Been hitting Funko hard and heavy the past few days! Working on my Knights of Ren fix. I've bought and/or pre-ordered all six of the Exclusive POPs. Plus pre-ordered all six of the Hematite Chrome versions. Plus bought five of the six Mystery Minis; just need the Walmart exclusive and I'll be done.

Reaction score
I picked up Captain Marvel (short hair), Hulk (tacos), Korg (gamer), and Thanos (garden) today at GameStop.

Reaction score
Just picked up my orders from Walmart:
Knight of Ren (Arm Canon)
Gold Darth Maul
Gold Jango Fett
Gold Yoda

And from Hot Topic:
Bat-Mite
Batman (Red Son)
MTV Moon (Person)
Tommy Hawk (Blackhawks Mascot)

From HBO:
Night King GITD w/Dagger) bundle w/mug & shirt

From Target:
Vader Futura

From Popcultha:
Iron Spider-man exclusive (from Infinity War)
Tom Serve-Crow (MST3K)

Reaction score
How did the Gold Walmart Pops! ship? Were they pretty well protected?
Funny you should ask. I was disappointed to see that the Gold Pops were not in any Funko sorter box. They were how Walmart has always sent Pops. Loose and in a box w/protective bubbles. After improvement with the first three Gold Pops, Vader, Luke & Leia, with sorter boxes inside the big box, reverting back was not comforting.

But these three new ones survived. Hoping for the best with Rey and Chewie.

Reaction score
Funny you should ask. I was disappointed to see that the Gold Pops were not in any Funko sorter box. They were how Walmart has always sent Pops. Loose and in a box w/protective bubbles. After improvement with the first three Gold Pops, Vader, Luke & Leia, with sorter boxes inside the big box, reverting back was not comforting.

But these three new ones survived. Hoping for the best with Rey and Chewie.
Thanks for the info. I received the Gold Luke in a sorter and bought Gold Leia and Vader in store; My Walmart exclusive Knight of Ren didn't come in a sorter and received some damage because the top of the POP! was jammed under one of the inner box flaps. I may order Maul and Jango and if they arrive ok, I'll order the others.

Reaction score
Picked up the gold Maul, Jango and Yoda in store a few days ago. No sign of Chewy, Rey and Kylo. I've only gone to one store so I don't know if the shipper has the same items at each store. Maybe the other three are going to come out on Black Friday.

Reaction score
Picked up my Kylo Ren in TIE Whisper from Walmart (good deal for $9)
and
my Electronic Darth Vader from Radar Toys came today (Really like the multiple sound effects and light display).