Recent Acquisitions

Reaction score
Just picked up the electrified Vader. Very cool. Plus couple of Overwatch pops and Bob's burgers Louise. The box lunch exclusive with ketchup and mustard bottles.

Reaction score
I haven't seen any of the MJ commons, but I haven't been on the hunt either. I did pick up the Target Exclusive Captain Marvel today. I've seen plenty of the WM exclusive Captain Marvel in the last week.

Reaction score
Got Rainbow Unicorn yesterday. Hope he/she has a good presence in DCA to justify being a Parks exclusive

Reaction score
Just got my set of 3 Infinity War Chromes (Spider-Man, Thanos and Iron Man) from Popcultha (Australia). Glad they arrived unscathed, which was a heck of a lot better than domestic shipping sometimes.

Thought I'd never get these 3 exclusives. They'll look great next to Thanos Chromes Set of 6 from Walmart.

Reaction score
After spending more than enough time in cubicle farms during my working life, I couldn't resist picking up the Office Space Michael Bolton and Samir 2-pack.

Reaction score
Just bought my favorite 3-pack since I have been collecting from Gamestop today. Quite possibly the best export from Canada, alongside Molson, Labatt and Pamela Anderson (once upon a time)...the band, RUSH.

Absolutely love this set. Been waiting forever for it to make it to the states. Was never going to pay the insane eBay prices for the previous Canadian exclusive.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just bought my favorite 3-pack since I have been collecting from Gamestop today. Quite possibly the best export from Canada, alongside Molson, Labatt and Pamela Anderson (once upon a time)...the band, RUSH.

Absolutely love this set. Been waiting forever for it to make it to the states. Was never going to pay the insane eBay prices for the previous Canadian exclusive.
Congrats! I'm so happy this set is getting a wide release. I'm going to get it eventually.

I got both Johnny Cash POPs! at HT today.

Reaction score
Got Cruella in car last night since it was on sale for $22 and then this morning see that its listed for $10 now :p

Reaction score
They readjusted Cruella and the other Disney exclusives to $15. I went back and got a price adjustment so it worked out

Edit - also ordered Pop up shop Piper this week!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I got both Avengers: Endgame Thors (Viking and Dude), the four Ghostbusters, and Slimer today.

Reaction score
Over the last 2 days, I've complete The Police set. Now to setup a Battle of the Bands-Pop Style.

The Police vs. RUSH

Should be fun.

Reaction score
I picked up Rosie the Riveter from Target yesterday and my son opted for George Washington. I had no idea these were coming, but think they're pretty nifty. They also had Abraham Lincoln and a rather angry looking Uncle Sam. May have to pick up the Lincoln. :)

Reaction score
Got my animated Boba Fett (new version) in today from Gamestop. He'll look good next to the original Droids one.

GNT

Reaction score
Kang and kudos SDCC pop 2 pack, very cool looking and I can't wait to see it glow.

chrome blue batman :)

Reaction score
The past couple days, I've picked up my Up 2-Pack form Box Lunch, found Batman Red Rain at Gamestop, received my Metallic Green Giant/Sprout from Target and added The Swinging Friar and Oriole Bird to my MLB mascot line.